FF: Almost Lovers (5) - Page 63

Posted: 11 years ago
lovely yar
when will most awaiting past unfold
A direct quote I lifted and I feel nothing describes the situation as closely as these lines :

"Forgiveness is not about forgetting. It is about letting go of another person's throat...

Forgiveness does not create a relationship. Unless people speak the truth about what they have done and change their mind and behavior, a relationship of trust is not possible. 

When you forgive someone you certainly release them from judgment, but without true change, no real relationship can be established...

Forgiveness in no way requires that you trust the one you forgive. But should they finally confess and repent, you will discover a miracle in your own heart that allows you to reach out and begin to build between you a bridge of reconciliation...

Forgiveness does not excuse anything...

You may have to declare your forgiveness a hundred times the first day and the second day, but the third day will be less and each day after, until one day you will realize that you have forgiven completely. 

And then one day you will pray for his wholeness..." 

Doesn't these lines describe the situation perfectly? ðŸ˜Š
Edited by -Elfin- - 11 years ago
I have the strength to break you
Do you have the strength to put us back together
Or will the pieces that we try to join together
always have that crack visible in them...

Thanks for updating.
moments in the pst were beautiful...😊
bt the pain in the present is heartwrenching..😔
nd where ever geet would decide to hide...maan would
go to any extent to find her so no worries abt that
bt really hp that she will forgive him soon...
In a way Geet did the right thing!

Awesome story!
I read the stanzas before reading the chapter and the first one suited Maan while the second one went with Geet. When I read them again after I'd read the chapter, the positions swapped! The first one was for Geet and the second one represented Maan! Isn't it ironic the way you get as good as you give? The saying 'as you sow so shall you reap' stands true for these two. What Maan did in the past, the thorns he sowed for Geet are now the ones he is suffering with..

The past is so beautiful and it hurts to know that it's all a mirage. Well, sort of. Or perhaps mirage is the wrong word. It's all based on the foundation of lies and deceit - which isn't a strong foundation to start with. 

In the present, Maan is such a pessimist! He thinks the distances will always remain between them. Does he not know that we should think positive to get the desired results?! But then, he's justified in thinking negative. The way their life is and that too due to him, can't make him very positive! 

Geet collaborated with Rehan to take her revenge? Now that's something disapproving. ðŸ¤¢ But until now, this Rehan character was just another person for me. Now I like the way he's trying to face the facts and get Geet to speak her heart out. ðŸ˜Š 

You know, you've answered one question that I've had in my mind since Geet forgave Dev in the show. She didn't forgive Maan as easily. 'Because we can forgive mistakes from those we love but we cannot easily forgive those who are our soulmate. He was meant to be the one I could rely on, the one who would be there' Poor Geet!

I wonder where and why Geet is flying to? Is she going to make an effort to put the past behind her anytime soon? ðŸ˜•

Thanks for the PM! ðŸ˜Š
mind blowing ...can't wait to get the next one ..update soon
awe they are seprated ...hope they can find their way back to one another some day as geet said maan is her soulmate and she truly belongs by his side...fantastic update...continue soon...
Hiii...awesome update...loved it...poor maan...were is geet going...can't wait 4 more...con soon...thanks 4 da pm
thats fabulous..loved it
keep writing
continue soon;