FF: Almost Lovers (5) - Page 62

Posted: 11 years ago

Hi thanks 4 da pm n awesum update! Maan did nt chase her! Geet leaves! Rehan tries to make her understand! Bt she does nt agree! She forgave Rehan?? update soon

omg...i never expected this...geet is leaving maan...me totally confused...haay ab maan to kitna accha ho gaya...i love this line...' we can forgive mistakes from those we love but we cannot easily forgive those who are our soul-mate.'
i think she is going go their honeymoon destination
Amazing updt dear... Is dis anthr step of d plan or she is goin away 4rm him 4 lyk 4ever...?? Bt i m angry wid maan hw cud he jst let her do things she wants he shud atlst try d way he did to get her... Kya hua maan bhar gaya ya ab he is nt same man?? Cont soon dear... Waise i lyked dat lyn d mst we cn forgive d ones we luv bt we cn never d 1 who r our soulmate... Its true i think... :)
amazing update..there is so much love in the past and so much pain and hatred in the present...i seriously don;t where know where this is going now but i know i will have to wait patiently...
cont soon
l know Maan would search her but l want him to give her space so that she can decide what she wants & then return to him maybe
Amazing update
Awesome uodate...superb
loved it

where s going Maaneet relationship?
Why rehan, our koi nehi tha to help her?