Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditi_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

I had decided not to comment before i get a clear idea about geet's motive...but this particular chapter compelled me to comment... i understand geet's need to revenge. we cannot really move on before making peace with the past...Maan had destroyed geet's perfect life and now he has to pay...but on the other hand, i cannot stop myself from falling for this true lover named Maan...well isn't love all about giving up your everything? i don't know how these two will be togather again, will they ever be togather or will always remain such broken persona starving for love yet not letting it in? Hope geet has it in her to forgive maan, cause the present maan has turned really into a better person. truly said, true love burns you and makes you a better person

sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mindblowing awesome update
eagerly waiting for next update
Mojo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Sanjana! :D Superb update I must say! Both the tracks are going pretty interesting <3 Keep up the great work. Thank you for the pm continue soon! :D
This update reminds me of a very old song:

Dil ke tukde tukde kar ke muskura ke chal diye..
jaate jaate yeh toh bata ja hum jiyenge kis ke liye...

I guess my memory is just full of music so songs apply themselves to updates.  Lovely story and I am always curious to see when people reach their breaking point, how do they handle it from there.
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
TEASER

Maan gave a discrete cough, jerking her back from her fleeting thoughts. "Look Geet…I know this is awkward but it doesn't have to be" Maan looked quite uncomfortable, which made Geet smile internally, pleased that she wasn't the only one feeling out of place. "I just want to say that there is no rush"

"No rush?" Geet tilted her head in confusion, What on earth is he talking about?

"Umm…you know….about us being together" Maan felt really uncomfortable now.

"But we are married…so how can we not be together?" Geet was starting to understand what he meant but she wanted to see how he would explain this.

"I mean, together physically" Maan finally blurted out, causing Geet to give a small chuckle.

"And why is that?" Geet asked, "Why do you want to wait? Do you need to protect your innocence or virtue? Need I remind you, we have already done the deed" Geet knew she was being irreverent but for some reason she wanted to annoy Maan a bit more.

NOTE:

Guys I am going to be overseas from next week, for a month and a half...So I may not be able to update before leaving but will try my best...

Viji79 thumbnail
Is there a dislike button? Thats what I felt like searching after I read the note. Sanju, You better update.
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Viji79

Is there a dislike button? Thats what I felt like searching after I read the note. Sanju, You better update.

Bechari ko kyu chidha rahi hai!

let her enjoy 😆

Go sauts go...jee le apni zindagi😉

Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
nice teaser
bt note!!!!
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan