India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 8th August 2012 (Page 9)

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Yes my dear Tanyji you can be right.Thumbs Up.I'm hitting my head ..to think how can this happen Arvi seperation ..as I said in one of my post.perhaps.Ovi will try to comit suicide..or will tell Arjun ..if you don't marry I'll kill me..or something life that...surely it will be Ovi ki chal..or even savita..i think..

as you said..this will bring more tension between Manv and Archu...Archana will not let it..cause as she said...at least Purvi will have a happy life marrying Arjun..caus ethey love each other...I don't think she will let this sacrifice...cause she had seen what sacrifice mean..as she herself..had suffered for that..

Yes 15days left..or less 15 days..I think..

Heh and if Arvi themselves decide that stupid seperation.. ..having heard Archu talking to her Aai...Everything is finished with Manv and Me..crying..they both seen his pains..decide to seperate..and Arjun accept to marry Ovi..just to bring back Arman..You think it can be that Tanyji..

really it too big to beleive ..even me I'm writing this..I've a doubt..but this has come in my mind..

I think this triangle track will stop before divorce...or one day before...Archu will not bear..she will stop that mariage...that.I think..

What do you thnk???Tanyji..

Soham come back will make Arman life having  uturn that's for sure...with Varsha presence..this track will be long...

Edited by Thanee - 09 August 2012 at 6:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshlaikaTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thanee

Yes my dear Tanyji you can be right.Thumbs Up.I'm hitting my head ..to think how can this happen Arvi seperation ..as I said in one of my post.perhaps.Ovi will try to comit suicide..or will tell Arjun ..if you don't marry I'll kill me..or something life that...surely it will be Ovi ki chal..or even savita..i think..

as you said..this will bring more tension between Manv and Archu...Archana will not let it..cause as she said...at least Purvi will have a happy life marrying Arjun..caus ethey love each other...I don't think she will let this sacrifice...cause she had seen what sacrifice mean..as she herself..had suffered for that..

Heh and if Arvi themselves decide that stupid seperation.. ..having heard Archu talking to her Aai...Everything is finished with Manv and Me..crying..they both seen his pains..decide to seperate..and Arjun accept to marry Ovi..just to bring back Arman..You think it can be that Tanyji..

really it too big to beleive ..even me I'm writing this..I've a doubt..but this has come in my mind..

I think this triangle track will stop before divorce...or one day before...Archu will not bear..she will stop that mariage...that.I think..

Soham come back will make Arman life having  uturn that's for sure...with Varsha presence..this track will be long...

Thanee, I think there are more chances of Ovi making  her threats real ( she said that if Arjun is not hers then he cannot be anyone else's ) so she could hurt herself very bad and make Arjun marry her , somekind of emotional blackmailing ...

If Arjun knowingly and himself marries Ovi to make her happy and sacrifise for Manav and Archana then it is all over for Arjun and Purvi ...they will never look good together again ..

I  think Arvi are going to tear Manav and Archana apart more ( unintentionaly of course ) . Their characters were written to create friction between Manav and Archana ...

But just when Manav and Archu decide to move on in life without each other , two big things will happen ...

1. Savita's lies and Sachin's fraud will come forward .

2. Their long lost son will come back .Varsha will beg them to help Soham and save him from Balan .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thanee

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Thanee, I think there are more chances of Ovi making  her threats real ( she said that if Arjun is not hers then he cannot be anyone else's ) so she could hurt herself very bad and make Arjun marry her , somekind of emotional blackmailing ...

If Arjun knowingly and himself marries Ovi to make her happy and sacrifise for Manav and Archana then it is all over for Arjun and Purvi ...they will never look good together again ..

I  think Arvi are going to tear Manav and Archana apart more ( unintentionaly of course ) . Their characters were written to create friction between Manav and Archana ...

But just when Manav and Archu decide to move on in life without each other , two big things will happen ...

2. Their long lost son will come back .Varsha will beg them to help Soham and save him from Balan .

Oh yes yes Tanyji..Ovi said that @bold...its more plausible..she try to commit suicide..but really how can Manv accept that...trying to hurt herself...so everyone accept to marry  her with Arjun...even Manv ..he know Arjun don't love Ovi...even that ...I know it Ovi life..he must take a decision..will he think about what will happened next..Ovi will be miserable...Arjun will never love her..YOu remember when he said to Shravni...My heart will always be for Archu...I think Arjun too..will tell that..too..

I don't know how this track will end..who will stop this ??I really hope Arjun don't marry Ovi..That soemone stop this mariage...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshlaikaTanyaz

pch76 Senior Member
pch76
pch76

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged

Tanya! If they separate Arjun-Purvi again, it will suck!  After giving us brief respite with Arjun-Purvi engagement if they again go back on the dreaded separation track because of Ovi's madness... how illogical would that be. Archana-Manav went through this crap(Shravani) because it was initiated and encouraged by Savita. But question is will DK submit to this crap in his son's life...I hope not. It will be the ultimate butchering of all characters... I hope this is all a rumor.

Ashlaika

pujli07 Senior Member
pujli07
pujli07

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

tanya what you think after knowing that soham is vishnu will manav accept him as his son as most people here manav will not accept him neither he will take his complain back.

Soham did kidnap and he shot a person so he has to do his time in jail ...I don't think Manav will take the complain back .He will not go against the law , not even for Soham .

But when Soham comes out both his parents will be waiting for him outside the jail with open arms ... it is up to Soham if he wants to give his parents a chance or not ..he has been wronged so much by everyone ..In all the cast and characters of PR, I feel most sorry for him .But unfortuantely he is a criminal and if he breaks the  law then he has to be puished .

What I would like to know is if charges be filed against Varsha for kidnapping , Savita  for  forging signatures on an official document and Sachin for knowingly supporting false document and presenting them in court of law .
It will be good if that happens. If Manav decides to let Soham serve his time in jail even after knowing the truth, he will then understand what Archana is doing. she is being fair to Ovi and Purvi based on the facts. Manav and Teju are so blinded by Ovi's love that they are not seeing Archana's point of view which i think is really stupid because Manav should be matured enough to understand. 
its irritating how when one thing doesnt go their way, manav and teju create a big drama whereas archana has to deal with all the problems in the world and all she is going to get is a sorry..  

Ashlaika

Go to top