Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 8th August 2012 (Page 8)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
yes Thanee...

I fear both savitaand Varsha will get immediate forgiveness from Archana ...and specially the Varsha case will make me so angry because Varsha ruined Soham's life ...

I also think the best thing for her to do is die saving Soham ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76JaishankarThanee

pch76 Senior Member
pch76
pch76

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Poor DK, kept getting slapped ROFL

He was saved for sure...

I look forward to DK contributing positively to ArMan getting united with their kids. I do not care if Archana does not go back to Manav. All I want is that she wins her children back including Sachin. She was the angel mom who with open arms accepted Sachin as her own son and did so much for him.

I missed Archu today... Cry. Hope to get to see her today.

I am thinking Varsha dared to go back to her mom's house and confess her crime. Sulo will take a jhadoo(broom) and go beat beat beat... Wink

Edited by pch76 - 08 August 2012 at 5:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarTanyaz

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:46pm | IP Logged

yes Thanee...

I fear both savitaand Varsha will get immediate forgiveness from Archana ...and specially the Varsha case will make me so angry because Varsha ruined Soham's life ...

I also think the best thing for her to do is die saving Soham ...

oh yes much more saving Soham..cause prob begin by that horrible kidapping... 18yrs past..and the truth come out..oh yes better she die that way..God will forgive her.Ouch

JaishankarTanyaz

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
I felt Anki yesterday as Pranti dear pointed out Anki looked so down and today she was not there in the epi..After a long time she got a break i guess..I hope she is ok..I thought she was not doing so great..The constant crying takes its toll on one's body and Anki has cried and cried and cried..so hope she is fine..Felt yesterday she was really exhausted and has lost weight too...
Hope that this one epi break,she got some time off to relax...
She needs it for the upcoming epi's storm...Hope to see her come back rejuvenated.Smile

@Thanee dear that would be the ideal end for Varsha for destroying three people's life,dreams and aspirations...

Edited by Jaishankar - 08 August 2012 at 7:07pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76Thaneesushkita10Tanyaz

pch76 Senior Member
pch76
pch76

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

I felt Anki yesterday as Pranti dear pointed out Anki looked so down and today she was not there in the epi..After a long time she got a break i guess..I hope she is ok..I thought she was not doing so great..The constant crying takes its toll on one's body and Anki has cried and cried and cried..so hope she is fine..Felt yesterday she was really exhausted and has lost weight too...
Hope that this one epi break,she got some time off to relax...
She needs it for the upcoming epi's storm...Hope to see her come back rejuvenated.Smile

@Thanee dear that would be the ideal end for Varsha for destroying three people's life,dreams and aspirations...
Not sure if it were the make up, but even if it is fake crying and glycerine... somehow I felt Ankita looked weak. She needs to get more energy for getting Purvi married... has a lot of work ahead... and she has to endure the torture of Varsha and Soham reality...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarThaneeAshlaikaTanyaz

FastFuriousgirl IF-Sizzlerz
FastFuriousgirl
FastFuriousgirl

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the written update
I wonder what Sulochana is going to do tomorrow when she sees arrogant Varsha

pch76Tanyaz

cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

But I would like to say something ...These writers really are good at  spoiling good relationships ..

First they absolutely butchered, mutilated the Manav and Archana relationship ...beyond repair .

Then I thought that the Archana  and Purvi relationship would be special but even that did not stay special ..Archana could not feel Purvi's pain  and  did not ask her wh  yis she involved with Arjun when he two timed  ( at least she should have asked )  and yesterday Purvi  hardly asked Archana  how did it go for her when she told Manav about her rishta .

Before Purvi could see tears in her moher's eyes from distance and always was concerned about her pain ...yeasterday Archana looked so drained out but Purvi seemed hardly concerned about what her mother had to go through telling Manav and savita about the rishta .Not once did Purvi looked concerned for Archu , like she used to be before ...

Now it is Arjun and Purvi's turn ...This Ekta Kapoor is going to spoil their relationship as well...

totally agreewith every word

TunasnahTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Right now in this show there are three major tracks going  on ..

1. The most important one and that is Manav andArchana's divorce . This has been going on for the past 10 months and now it is only 2 weeks left for this day to come ...Every thing  in this show revolves around this major track .

2. Arjun and purvi's love story with Ovi acting like the third angle to this story .

3. Manav and Archana's long lost son Soham coming  coming back as a the dangerous criminal Vishnu lala ...

Now I think what the writer wants to do is that he wants to bring these 3 stories together at one time .

Near the time of the divorce ...

Already there is so much tension between Archana and her family just 2 weeks before the divorce but she has come to  terms that her relationship has failed and is now desperate to make this  other relationship ( between Purvi and Arjun)  work  .Maybe Ovi will do something drastic that could force Arjun to take some kind of action that  could show that he has accepted Ovi as his wife ( not a proper wedding will be shown )
This would break Purvi's heart and in turn will now make Archana also furious as to why this happened ...
Probably this is a short track only to make more tension between Manav and Archana before the divorce and soon Arjun will be back with Purvi . He only wants to be with her anyway .

This could make the tension between Manav and Archana  even worse just before the divorce with both of them now angry with each other .

Then the third angle of the story wil lcome ...Soham will just come out from nowhere bringing his parents close again so to try and get him back from dangerous criminal Balan .

So now even after Savita's secret coming out  the story of Arvi will tear Manav and Archana apart and Soham will on the other hand will bring them back ...

That is what I think the writers could be aiming at here ...

ThaneeAshlaika

Go to top