Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 8th August 2012 (Page 7)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

[QUOTE=Tanyaz]I

PS : Tanya dear you should read SD's latest come back story - PR 7 upcoming track ...ROFL.SD at his best,...LOL.My God SD has out thought Ekta and CV's..SD would make even Ekta and CV's faint..
Oh God , I forgot about that ...Will check it now LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76Jaishankar

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by Jaishankar

[QUOTE=Tanyaz]I think

Yup it would be interesting to see that.Mainly want to see Archu - Vishnu interaction..Even in their first meeting he seems to be getting pulled towards Archu for some reason.He seems to like her.There is some natural chemistry there without both of them knowing.
I can after Arman knowing the truth,Manav bursting in anger and hell bent to get Balan and Varsha punished..Here may be Varsha might make a 360 degree through Ekta and shown helping Manav to get back Soham as she might all of a sudden want good to happen to Soham Geek but Archu - I want to Anki's acting here.It will be at its very best..Emotions of happiness,all the 18 years of pain and suffering,guilt,sadness all coming together,Anki would be in her very best ..I so want to see that..Smile

It's already happening ..Today Varsha's tears on hearing Manav and realizing what kind of a father she robbed Soham off only for her selfish zid will make her take this  turn ...

She will help Balan go behind bars and I think Varsha wil leventually kill Balan to save Soham and she  will go to jail forever .

My Jaan and I were both discussing this and we both feel that Soham will be a Mama's boy but I don't think he wil lget on well with his dad after he finds out about what happened to Archana ..We have already seen how they bonded in their first scene together ...

Manav  loves Soham so much ...no less than his mother but somehow things will happen in a way that Soham will not like Manav .that is just what we feel ...because there has to be some change ...how much can this ...people hating Archana  wil lgo ...something  has to change  .There should be a story track about Manav too now .

yeah then we might see our very own Doctor Archu (from Savita's sickness days) back in action trying to unite these two LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
OMG, SD outdid himself this time ...

Jai , I am gonna die laughing ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76JaishankarAshlaika

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

OMG, SD outdid himself this time ...

Jai , I am gonna die laughing ROFLROFL

Best part Tanya Archu tying Manav friendship band and then when finally Savita faints ,doc asks if need to be checked for pregnancy...Archu given award for conceiving at 55...Arjun wakes from Chloroform in suhag raat bed and Ovi ready to attack him..ROFL

Gosh Ekta got her CV for her next set of shows..First ever person to make Ekta faint with this amazing storyline...ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76Ashlaikasushkita10Tanyaz

pch76 Senior Member
pch76
pch76

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged

I think after Manav finds out that  Vishnu is his son Soham ... he wil ltry and get this Balan guy behind bars .
Sameer already suspects Balan that he is the chief gangster and when Manav finds out that this guy has taken his son in a life of crime then he will go after him  like anything ...

I think first Manav will find out that Soham is his son but he will not be able to tell him this for some reason ...Varsha will also eventually go aginst Balan and help Sameer and Manav to get him ...

All along , Soham will hate Manav but he will always feel a lot of effection when he will see  Archana .
Now it is Manav's turn to be hated .LOL
You know Tanya, when ( perhaps tomorrow), when Sulo comes face to face with Varsha, she should step back, sing her hand banck and give such a nice slap to varsha that the girl gets unconsious AngryAngryAngry. I am so mad at varsha...

My heart breaks for Soham. When I saw him all bruised and beaten in the Jail... it was just too much to see... Varsha is the one who should be in that position ... she should be given life time imprisonment for having kidnapped and snatched away the little boy Soham

Today I am mad at Varsha more than anyone in PR Land... she is the toper

JaishankarTunasnahAshlaikaTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Poor DK, kept getting slapped ROFL

pch76JaishankarThaneeAshlaika

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
But I would like to say something ...These writers really are good at  spoiling good relationships ..

First they absolutely butchered, mutilated the Manav and Archana relationship ...beyond repair .

Then I thought that the Archana  and Purvi relationship would be special but even that did not stay special ..Archana could not feel Purvi's pain  and  did not ask her wh  yis she involved with Arjun when he two timed  ( at least she should have asked )  and yesterday Purvi  hardly asked Archana  how did it go for her when she told Manav about her rishta .

Before Purvi could see tears in her moher's eyes from distance and always was concerned about her pain ...yeasterday Archana looked so drained out but Purvi seemed hardly concerned about what her mother had to go through telling Manav and savita about the rishta .Not once did Purvi looked concerned for Archu , like she used to be before ...

Now it is Arjun and Purvi's turn ...This Ekta Kapoor is going to spoil their relationship as well...

Edited by Tanyaz - 08 August 2012 at 5:19pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76ThaneeJaishankarTunasnahshermasushkita10

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Jai and Tanyji..great posts both of you...ClapClapas usual

I've something in my mind...for Varsha..I didn't talk about her ..too much in my posts cause I can't even see her..she make me become in an anger ..Angry it will take time for  me to calm down..LOLShe is the only one who make me on my nerves like this..Savita too I want her to be punished...but Varsha  crossed all limit dears..

She had done so many sins...Then even she wants to repair this will not bring back Soham chilhood which he lost...perhaps she will help the police..to catch Balan..and will bring back Soham to Archu/manv but.what will happen next..for her ..She will be hate by everyone...I 've doubt on Archu..if she save someone.Manv or even Soham...Archu will hug her..LOL

But really me ..I want her to die..by saving someone...and ask Maffi  to Arman for what she did..That what I want for Varsha..Don't  take me wrong please..I don't like someone to die..but Varsha I can't forgive her.Angry.impossible for me..

Edited by Thanee - 09 August 2012 at 3:53am

pch76JaishankarAshlaikaTanyaz

Go to top