India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 8th August 2012 (Page 6)

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
tanya what you think after knowing that soham is vishnu will manav accept him as his son as most people here manav will not accept him neither he will take his complain back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

tanya what you think after knowing that soham is vishnu will manav accept him as his son as most people here manav will not accept him neither he will take his complain back.

Soham did kidnap and he shot a person so he has to do his time in jail ...I don't think Manav will take the complain back .He will not go against the law , not even for Soham .

But when Soham comes out both his parents will be waiting for him outside the jail with open arms ... it is up to Soham if he wants to give his parents a chance or not ..he has been wronged so much by everyone ..In all the cast and characters of PR, I feel most sorry for him .But unfortuantely he is a criminal and if he breaks the  law then he has to be puished .

What I would like to know is if charges be filed against Varsha for kidnapping , Savita  for  forging signatures on an official document and Sachin for knowingly supporting false document and presenting them in court of law .

Edited by Tanyaz - 08 August 2012 at 3:40pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarLoveTVShowsThaneesoapwatcher1AshlaikaTunasnah

LoveTVShows IF-Dazzler
LoveTVShows
LoveTVShows

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

What I would like to know is if charges be filed against Varsha for kidnapping , Savita  for  forging signatures on an official document and Sachin for knowingly supporting false document andpresenting them in court of law .

this will never happen . kya kabhi Dharmesh ko saaza mila hai 2 shaadi ke liye ? no na then unko bhi nahin hogi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarTunasnahTanyaz

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
hi..thanks shruti..

Varsha in Mumbai..had seen Manv in the  police station...Shocked Balan ask varsha to talk to manvLOL Dears I laugh..for not to be angry..Varsha has put her gugat..LOL she know ..she will open her mouth..manv will regognise her...Balan should tell her...why you put the gugat...Balan should take it off..really i would like to see that..but yes we must wait..cv's will show her in a good time..LOL

She came here to cry for what?? and she is responsible...Soham been gunda its her fault...I like to see soham been punished but much  more Varsha..Angry

Wonder how they will know its balan the chief gang.Ouch

Dears..Purvi must come in the police station...God she must be accompanied by Arjun...so that Cop sameer ..just talk about the kidnapping..and don't have eyes on her..I look at him once more today..really I don't like himThumbs Down..Sachi..LOL He can  be a good cop..I don't know..but Don't want him to marry any girl...LOLIf he want to look at purvi why not but don't touchLOLLOL Sameer even you are a cop..you'll have prob with us...LOL Just kidding..but I don't like him..Unhappy

Arjun/Dk scene always touching...I like the bonding Baap /Beta..they are like friends..Clap I thanks Aachna..she made a good job on  DK..LOL Arjun said he will miss the chawl ..Smile..For one second I thought he will say."".I think I'll stay here"LOLLOL

Arjun/Purvi cute scene too...Arjun came to see Farouk bai..Oh Arjun is so grateful..for what he did for him...thanks to Purvi telling him that it his father who help him...Otherwise Farouk bai would never know who had help him..Clap

Precap Varsha at her house..saw Sulo..but I think she will hide ..when Sulo will turn back...She will hide..cried..and will go back..nothing to say more on her..I'm just waiting how and when she will be punished..Angry

Today I've nothing more to say..a big masala is preparing...Arvi engage ..but planning to put the triangle story once more it backwaas...years ago they show Manv putting Sindoor to Shravni even been Married and his wife was in the kitchen crying..Cry what Bakwaas they will show for Arvi.??Angryok let see..Phir Remake Arman scenes..Thumbs Down meh tak gahi hou..D'oh
bye

Edited by Thanee - 08 August 2012 at 4:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarAshlaikablueocean_787Tanyaz

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged

The highlight of today's show was Manav and Varsha in the same room after a long long time ..That was interesting .

Soham looked as if he is in a bad shape , face all bruised up .This boy's life has been totally destroyed by all who were supposed to love him and take care of him..Poor kid loves his maye so much and is in awe of his Gunda father ..

Now Varsha knows that it was Balan who send Soham to kidnap his own sister .Shame on Varsha . She destroyed Soham's life and she calls this love ...Selfish to the core  .This woman can never think of anyone but herself . I hope one day Soham hates her and pushes her away really hard , something  he could not do as a baby . Unhappy

Balan is really dangerous and he also  has no love whatsoever for Soham , he only wants to use him as a criminal to make money .

Arjun and Farukh bhai's scenes were very sweet and I hope it is shown that Arjun  kept in touch with Farukh bhai and helped his garage mates ...

Thank  God the mechanic Arjun track is over ..The Cvs got the message that  it was not working  so they have got Arjun back as Arjun Kirloskar ...

I don't think anything  will happen as shown in the precap .This Soham Varsha issue will not solve so easily .

How stupid of Ekta Kapoor if she wants  to start this new story of Sameer and Purvi ..Ridiculous ...Sameer does not looks like the type of a person who would start eyeing a girl just  because she has come in to give her  statement ...Nonsense ...
Sameer could make a nice Jodi with Teju ...
But now Teju is fast becoming  like Sachu dada ..only good for giving  angry glares to Archana , Yet again , Ekta Kapoor is killing her own show and the strong points of the show .Teju could have been used in much better way .

Manav is so obsessed with his daughters but it seems that the child he is most sensitive about is his son Soham . It was as if Balan had touched a raw nerve when he talked about Manav's son .. The 18 years of seperation and the thought of losing his son has made Manav very sensitive about him ...My God , what will happen when Manav will find out that Soham is his son ..He will be happy but shattered to see his little boy in this state ...

Star Of The Day .

Manav Deshmukh ...for indirectly giving  Varsha an earful that made her cry ..His words were so effective that if Soham was his son then he would not have been a criminal ...this is what Varsha needs to hear .I hope Manav's words echo in her mind and she eventually gives Manav and Archana their son back .
Also Manav looked very good in the police station ...what a shame , poor Soham was given a dad like Manav but he ended with someone like Balan ...

hahaha Tanya dear very next day of Manav bashing you are back giving him star of the day LOL..
I think the way Manav reacted when Balan talked about his son,I think Balan is going to be in trouble when Manav finds out who Vishnu.Manav surely is not going to support Vishnu's actions and surely not go against the law but that anger of 18 years is bottled in him very soon its going to explode on Varsha and Balan.The moment he finds out what Varsha and Balan have done with Soham's life ,not sure what might happen.He might just explode in a very bad bad way.Ouch.Today Manav's reaction seems to show the sign of things to come.
I have a feeling Archu might see Varsha and inform Manav. I think in all this mess happening around,may be Archu seeing Varsha (Varsha might try to hide her identity like today and Archu might see her and have her doubts.Later might follow her and find out),might in fact bring Arman working together to find out the facts..Guess all hell is going to break loose soon.
I think Sameer Rane will not fall for Purvi does not look like his style to fall for Purvi or any girl so easily.He seems to be a tough cookie unless Ekta decides to make a mockery of him

Edited by Jaishankar - 08 August 2012 at 4:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TunasnahTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
I think after Manav finds out that  Vishnu is his son Soham ... he wil ltry and get this Balan guy behind bars .
Sameer already suspects Balan that he is the chief gangster and when Manav finds out that this guy has taken his son in a life of crime then he will go after him  like anything ...

I think first Manav will find out that Soham is his son but he will not be able to tell him this for some reason ...Varsha will also eventually go aginst Balan and help Sameer and Manav to get him ...

All along , Soham will hate Manav but he will always feel a lot of effection when he will see  Archana .
Now it is Manav's turn to be hated .LOL

pch76JaishankarTunasnahAshlaika

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

I think after Manav finds out that  Vishnu is his son Soham ... he wil ltry and get this Balan guy behind bars .
Sameer already suspects Balan that he is the chief gangster and when Manav finds out that this guy has taken his son in a life of crime then he will go after him  like anything ...

I think first Manav will find out that Soham is his son but he will not be able to tell him this for some reason ...Varsha will also eventually go aginst Balan and help Sameer and Manav to get him ...

All along , Soham will hate Manav but he will always feel a lot of effection when he will see  Archana .
Now it is Manav's turn to be hated .LOL

Yup it would be interesting to see that.Mainly want to see Archu - Vishnu interaction..Even in their first meeting he seems to be getting pulled towards Archu for some reason.He seems to like her.There is some natural chemistry there without both of them knowing.
I can after Arman knowing the truth,Manav bursting in anger and hell bent to get Balan and Varsha punished..Here may be Varsha might make a 360 degree through Ekta and shown helping Manav to get back Soham as she might all of a sudden want good to happen to Soham Geek but Archu - I want to Anki's acting here.It will be at its very best..Emotions of happiness,all the 18 years of pain and suffering,guilt,sadness all coming together,Anki would be in her very best ..I so want to see that..Smile

PS : Tanya dear you should read SD's latest come back story - PR 7 upcoming track ...ROFL.SD at his best,...LOL.My God SD has out thought Ekta and CV's..SD would make even Ekta and CV's faint..

Edited by Jaishankar - 08 August 2012 at 4:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TunasnahAshlaikaTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

[QUOTE=Tanyaz]I think

Yup it would be interesting to see that.Mainly want to see Archu - Vishnu interaction..Even in their first meeting he seems to be getting pulled towards Archu for some reason.He seems to like her.There is some natural chemistry there without both of them knowing.
I can after Arman knowing the truth,Manav bursting in anger and hell bent to get Balan and Varsha punished..Here may be Varsha might make a 360 degree through Ekta and shown helping Manav to get back Soham as she might all of a sudden want good to happen to Soham Geek but Archu - I want to Anki's acting here.It will be at its very best..Emotions of happiness,all the 18 years of pain and suffering,guilt,sadness all coming together,Anki would be in her very best ..I so want to see that..Smile

It's already happening ..Today Varsha's tears on hearing Manav and realizing what kind of a father she robbed Soham off only for her selfish zid will make her take this  turn ...

She will help Balan go behind bars and I think Varsha wil leventually kill Balan to save Soham and she  will go to jail forever .

My Jaan and I were both discussing this and we both feel that Soham will be a Mama's boy but I don't think he wil lget on well with his dad after he finds out about what happened to Archana ..We have already seen how they bonded in their first scene together ...

Manav  loves Soham so much ...no less than his mother but somehow things will happen in a way that Soham will not like Manav .that is just what we feel ...because there has to be some change ...how much can this ...people hating Archana  wil lgo ...something  has to change  .There should be a story track about Manav too now .

JaishankarLoveTVShowsThaneeAshlaika

Go to top