Thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

-Anarkali. IF-Sizzlerz
-Anarkali.
-Anarkali.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update...,

Firstly...,OMG...ShockedIs that pre-cap real????ConfusedConfused Varsha is ctually outside her mom's house...Shocked

Varsha got to know archana has another daughter..
DK & Arjun was awesome...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshlaikaTanyaz

un786 Groupbie
un786
un786

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Never mind, I found it!

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

The highlight of today's show was Manav and Varsha in the same room after a long long time ..That was interesting .

Soham looked as if he is in a bad shape , face all bruised up .This boy's life has been totally destroyed by all who were supposed to love him and take care of him..Poor kid loves his maye so much and is in awe of his Gunda father ..

Now Varsha knows that it was Balan who send Soham to kidnap his own sister .Shame on Varsha . She destroyed Soham's life and she calls this love ...Selfish to the core  .This woman can never think of anyone but herself . I hope one day Soham hates her and pushes her away really hard , something  he could not do as a baby . Unhappy

Balan is really dangerous and he also  has no love whatsoever for Soham , he only wants to use him as a criminal to make money .

Arjun and Farukh bhai's scenes were very sweet and I hope it is shown that Arjun  kept in touch with Farukh bhai and helped his garage mates ...

Thank  God the mechanic Arjun track is over ..The Cvs got the message that  it was not working  so they have got Arjun back as Arjun Kirloskar ...

I don't think anything  will happen as shown in the precap .This Soham Varsha issue will not solve so easily .

How stupid of Ekta Kapoor if she wants  to start this new story of Sameer and Purvi ..Ridiculous ...Sameer does not looks like the type of a person who would start eyeing a girl just  because she has come in to give her  statement ...Nonsense ...
Sameer could make a nice Jodi with Teju ...
But now Teju is fast becoming  like Sachu dada ..only good for giving  angry glares to Archana , Yet again , Ekta Kapoor is killing her own show and the strong points of the show .Teju could have been used in much better way .

Manav is so obsessed with his daughters but it seems that the child he is most sensitive about is his son Soham . It was as if Balan had touched a raw nerve when he talked about Manav's son .. The 18 years of seperation and the thought of losing his son has made Manav very sensitive about him ...My God , what will happen when Manav will find out that Soham is his son ..He will be happy but shattered to see his little boy in this state ...

Star Of The Day .

Manav Deshmukh ...for indirectly giving  Varsha an earful that made her cry ..His words were so effective that if Soham was his son then he would not have been a criminal ...this is what Varsha needs to hear .I hope Manav's words echo in her mind and she eventually gives Manav and Archana their son back .
Also Manav looked very good in the police station ...what a shame , poor Soham was given a dad like Manav but he ended with someone like Balan ...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321JaishankarLoveTVShowsThaneeTunasnahrash2222Ashlaika

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
tanya what you think after knowing that soham is vishnu will manav accept him as his son as most people here manav will not accept him neither he will take his complain back.

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

tanya what you think after knowing that soham is vishnu will manav accept him as his son as most people here manav will not accept him neither he will take his complain back.

Soham did kidnap and he shot a person so he has to do his time in jail ...I don't think Manav will take the complain back .He will not go against the law , not even for Soham .

But when Soham comes out both his parents will be waiting for him outside the jail with open arms ... it is up to Soham if he wants to give his parents a chance or not ..he has been wronged so much by everyone ..In all the cast and characters of PR, I feel most sorry for him .But unfortuantely he is a criminal and if he breaks the  law then he has to be puished .

What I would like to know is if charges be filed against Varsha for kidnapping , Savita  for  forging signatures on an official document and Sachin for knowingly supporting false document and presenting them in court of law .

Edited by Tanyaz - 08 August 2012 at 3:40pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarLoveTVShowsThaneesoapwatcher1AshlaikaTunasnah

LoveTVShows IF-Dazzler
LoveTVShows
LoveTVShows

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

What I would like to know is if charges be filed against Varsha for kidnapping , Savita  for  forging signatures on an official document and Sachin for knowingly supporting false document andpresenting them in court of law .

this will never happen . kya kabhi Dharmesh ko saaza mila hai 2 shaadi ke liye ? no na then unko bhi nahin hogi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarTunasnahTanyaz

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
hi..thanks shruti..

Varsha in Mumbai..had seen Manv in the  police station...Shocked Balan ask varsha to talk to manvLOL Dears I laugh..for not to be angry..Varsha has put her gugat..LOL she know ..she will open her mouth..manv will regognise her...Balan should tell her...why you put the gugat...Balan should take it off..really i would like to see that..but yes we must wait..cv's will show her in a good time..LOL

She came here to cry for what?? and she is responsible...Soham been gunda its her fault...I like to see soham been punished but much  more Varsha..Angry

Wonder how they will know its balan the chief gang.Ouch

Dears..Purvi must come in the police station...God she must be accompanied by Arjun...so that Cop sameer ..just talk about the kidnapping..and don't have eyes on her..I look at him once more today..really I don't like himThumbs Down..Sachi..LOL He can  be a good cop..I don't know..but Don't want him to marry any girl...LOLIf he want to look at purvi why not but don't touchLOLLOL Sameer even you are a cop..you'll have prob with us...LOL Just kidding..but I don't like him..Unhappy

Arjun/Dk scene always touching...I like the bonding Baap /Beta..they are like friends..Clap I thanks Aachna..she made a good job on  DK..LOL Arjun said he will miss the chawl ..Smile..For one second I thought he will say."".I think I'll stay here"LOLLOL

Arjun/Purvi cute scene too...Arjun came to see Farouk bai..Oh Arjun is so grateful..for what he did for him...thanks to Purvi telling him that it his father who help him...Otherwise Farouk bai would never know who had help him..Clap

Precap Varsha at her house..saw Sulo..but I think she will hide ..when Sulo will turn back...She will hide..cried..and will go back..nothing to say more on her..I'm just waiting how and when she will be punished..Angry

Today I've nothing more to say..a big masala is preparing...Arvi engage ..but planning to put the triangle story once more it backwaas...years ago they show Manv putting Sindoor to Shravni even been Married and his wife was in the kitchen crying..Cry what Bakwaas they will show for Arvi.??Angryok let see..Phir Remake Arman scenes..Thumbs Down meh tak gahi hou..D'oh
bye

Edited by Thanee - 08 August 2012 at 4:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarAshlaikablueocean_787Tanyaz

Go to top