India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 8th August 2012 (Page 4)

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Thanks Shruthi dear for the update Smile..
So will Varsha n Sulo meet..I dont think so...Knowing CV's dont think it will happen..IT will mostly be Manav or Archu who will see her first..
so looks like engagement ceremony of Arvi will happen in peace without Savita and even Manav.
At least something good will happen in the show ,some positivity.
I dont think Sameer Rane looks like a guy who will fall for Purvi..He seems to be a workaholic kind of guy and seems very much focused on his work .Dont seem to be a a man who will fall in love with a girl called for inquiry.Does not seem to be his style unless Ekta does her usual 360 degree turn of his character.
It was interesting to see that Manav keeps mentioning Purvi as his daughter all the time which makes Varsha believe that Purvi is Archu's other daughter.(which is true but Varsha is unaware of the night-mare that woman has created in Arman's life and that is not their biological daughter).
Balan's statement was appalling about asking Manav to consider Vishnu as his son..This clears shows that CV's and the writers of the show are totally clueless on what to show and what not to show.
Manav's stand that he will not accept any wrong and will get Vishnu punishment gives me a feeling that even after knowing that Vishnu is Soham,he might not support Vishnu's acts of misery and might do what is right.Lets see how things turn out.
I am just hoping Ekta stops re-playing Arman's life over Arvi.Its total non-sense and ridiculous. Arman were Arman and Arvi is Arvi. I think neither Ekta or CV's seem to know the difference between the pairs they created except the audience.If she plans to make a Arman-Shravani track of Arvi-Ovi ,not sure what to say...Ekta does not give a damn about the viewers any way so I can only hope that she leaves that part aside for good.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321pch76sur_aur_taalJamuxsaf2012Thaneecrazygirl4RDAshlaikaTanyaz

pch76 Senior Member
pch76
pch76

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Great Post Jai StarClap 
I wish Ekta leaves ArVi alone. It is indeed a complete waste of the actor's brilliancy and creativity if she recylces the same ArMan Story...Angry Can't she ask us for  better storylinesWinkWink. ArVi are the true urban charm in PR land.. I am just hoping that yesterday Archus dialog that although my life does not have happiness, other do comes out true and ArVi are indeed married. Will Ekta listen to us ???Angry

The moment Sulo meets Varsha and she pours out the whole tragic story, Sulochana should go put her behind bars Angry... Varsha needs to be in Jail ...

Whether Manav will let go Vishnu after he realizes he is his Soham is the question. But, first put Varsha behind bars AngryAngryAngryAngry

I will be eager to see what stand Sulochana takes, if they show her actually meeting Varsha.. and the precap is not Sulo's dream.

Edited by pch76 - 08 August 2012 at 11:22am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321sur_aur_taalsaf2012jdronamrajuJaishankarAshlaikaTanyaz

khatijalubana Goldie
khatijalubana
khatijalubana

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
thanx 4 d update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pch76

Great Post Jai StarClap 
I wish Ekta leaves ArVi alone. It is indeed a complete waste of the actor's brilliancy and creativity if she recylces the same ArMan Story...Angry Can't she ask us for  better storylinesWinkWink. ArVi are the true urban charm in PR land.. I am just hoping that yesterday Archus dialog that although my life does not have happiness, other do comes out true and ArVi are indeed married. Will Ekta listen to us ???Angry

The moment Sulo meets Varsha and she pours out the whole tragic story, Sulochana should go put her behind bars Angry... Varsha needs to be in Jail ...

Whether Manav will let go Vishnu after he realizes he is his Soham is the question. But, first put Varsha behind bars Angry

I will be eager to see what stand Sulochana takes, if they show her actually meeting Varsha.. and the precap is not Sulo's dream.

yeah Pranati dear..I am sure re tomorrow Sulo might be shown seeing something else and Varsha is hiding or something (knowing the histroy of CV's or else they could give a surprise)..
But first I want Sulo to give Varsha some hard tight slap,so hard that she falls on the ground ,damn that...I just dont want say it Angry...
Damn she has ruined Arman's life ,dreams and aspirations beyond repair...Life has been so fair to Varsha for all the crap she has done and so unfair to Arman for all the good they have done to her..Irony of life is a mystery that none can understand only CV's n Ekta might in PR illogical land.

mandy321pch76saf2012ThaneeAshlaikasunflower52Tanyaz

pch76 Senior Member
pch76
pch76

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Great Post Jai StarClap 

Whether Manav will let go Vishnu after he realizes he is his Soham is the question. But, first put Varsha behind bars Angry

yeah Pranati dear..I am sure re tomorrow Sulo might be shown seeing something else and Varsha is hiding or something (knowing the histroy of CV's or else they could give a surprise)..
But first I want Sulo to give Varsha some hard tight slap,so hard that she falls on the ground ,damn that...I just dont want say it Angry...
Damn she has ruined Arman's life ,dreams and aspirations beyond repair...Life has been so fair to Varsha for all the crap she has done and so unfair to Arman for all the good they have done to her..Irony of life is a mystery that none can understand only CV's n Ekta might in PR illogical land.
Oh talk about it Jai! Varsha managed to raise Soham, rob him of his identity, ruin Arman's lives and be happy... and here Archana lived a traumatic life. Only Ekta Maiyya has the ability to do this... thanks to our great actors that we live through this torture. It wil be unpaordonable of Ekta leaves Varsha, Savita to continue and live their lives the way they have been and poor Archu bears all the trauma... And to top it all iof they mess ArVi also, Archana's precious jewels both Purvi and Arjun, it will be catastrophic and we all can stop watching the show... Ekta .. you need to listent o us Angry

mandy321saf2012JamuxJaishankarcrazygirl4RDAshlaikaTanyaz

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jaishankar

Great Post Jai StarClap 

Oh talk about it Jai! Varsha managed to raise Soham, rob him of his identity, ruin Arman's lives and be happy... and here Archana lived a traumatic life. Only Ekta Maiyya has the ability to do this... thanks to our great actors that we live through this torture. It wil be unpaordonable of Ekta leaves Varsha, Savita to continue and live their lives the way they have been and poor Archu bears all the trauma... And to top it all iof they mess ArVi also, Archana's precious jewels both Purvi and Arjun, it will be catastrophic and we all can stop watching the show... Ekta .. you need to listent o us Angry
This show has been killed long time back Pranti dear..The day lallu Manav put sindoor on Shravani with yet to be divorced foolish Archu looking over in consent ,it hit a dead point there.Then it revived and again after all non-sense they came with the best ever crap of killing the show by making Arman to think to donate Soham...And then the best part of killing,when Varsha kidnaps Soham ,runs away and falls in the lake..Brilliant Ekta and CV's...Now after 18 years trying to make histroy repeat itself all over by trying to make Arvi-Ovi like Arman-Shravani style.
I am not sure when will Ekta see that there is a limit for crap one can ditch out ,oh I forgot this limit has passed away long time now..Anything can happen now.. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321pch76saf2012Thaneecrazygirl4RDTanyaz

OmnipotenceZaxo IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

un786 Groupbie
un786
un786

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

I want Arman and all their kids to be finally together and happy. I am tired for Arman and the kids to have to go through this for so long.  I am more tired for us to have to watch Armans seperation for this long.  Sometimes I think that these shows show that it is really bad to be a good girl.  I mean just look at poor Archu and Purvi Cry.  It's like when one bad thing is over, ten more start.  I just want some happiness!  Like a wedding!  (I hope I get to see it before die!) (sigh)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76JaishankarTanyaz

Go to top