•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok first of all this topic is not to bash the CVs and it has nothing to do with the SwaRon track. Infact , it is a completely different topic ..its about Bharat..the reel Bharat not Bharat Ragathi.

Ok so we all know that Bharat, like the others, is in FYBCom. and is 18 years old studying in college ENGLISH MEDIUM college..So how is it that he doesnt know the meaning of 'alphabetical' ? I mean..come on yaar! Of course i love Bharat's "gali di" line and english misinterpretations but its getting a little annoying and repetitive now..He's given his 10th and his 12th obviously and its not possible that he cant have  basic knowledge of English. Yeah he can make a few mistakes and all but not knowing most of the words? It used to  add some humor to the scenes but now its plain irritating...No real college going guy can be THAT bad at english..atleast english medium..which he is...And even the CVs know that. M not saying they stop it altogether but there should be a line at which they stop..

I Totally Agree With u ðŸ˜Š
agree vth you totally...cvs need to become sensible...1 and half yr old show bt this knd of illogical things is not tolerable...
You are asking too much from CV's 🤣
But yes, bharath's gali di is getting very monotonous. And I guess he also passed FYBcom and now into 2nd year ( they showed exams and all) so now they should stop his confusion over basic things in english..confusion with complex words is ok for me 😊