Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

STOP Linking ArShi's Parents Romantically!:@EDITED (Page 3)

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah53

Originally posted by kajolkonna

Yup!!!
I m wid u. I don't think cv's will connect them romanticallythat will b really awkward.
Thanx 4 posting this topic.

Yep...& if you are creative enough,you can connect the tragedy of two people's lives in SO many ways..Just because it's a man & a woman,doesn't mean there'd have to be a romantic angle somewhere,does it??Confused

exactly no need to connect them even romantically. may be friends  some MU created by others like that,but both of them having  an affiar is  awkward

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

farah53

jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
thank uuu I just made a post about that!! its twisted cause at some level it makes them half brother and sister.. and if trending on that road its going to be difficult to overcome that for both!! and its just wrong!!!

Edited by jules - 08 August 2012 at 9:57am

farah53

_Tabs_ IF-Dazzler
_Tabs_
_Tabs_

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
good to knw i m not the only one...

farah53

farah53 IF-Sizzlerz
farah53
farah53

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijji12

Yup!!!
I m wid u. I don't think cv's will connect them romanticallythat will b really awkward.

Yep...& if you are creative enough,you can connect the tragedy of two people's lives in SO many ways..Just because it's a man & a woman,doesn't mean there'd have to be a romantic angle somewhere,does it??Confused

exactly no need to connect them even romantically. may be friends  some MU created by others like that,but both of them having  an affiar is  awkward

yaar...An affair is a strict no-noAngry

vijji12

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Yup!!!

i am sure SP will never come up with such stuff. why in earth they will show lead pair's parents having an affair.it will spoil their reputation too
farah53 IF-Sizzlerz
farah53
farah53

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Yup!!!

i am sure SP will never come up with such stuff. why in earth they will show lead pair's parents having an affair.it will spoil their reputation too

Exactly!!!!I can go only as far if they showed Arnav's Dad was somewhat obsessed with Khushi's Mom..& then after Arnav's Mom's death,he somehow caused the accident of Khushi's family..But no more than thatOuch
KIRUCHINA150826 Goldie
KIRUCHINA150826
KIRUCHINA150826

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged

OMG!!!!Really??!!...How can people even think like that??...& I had been waiting,hoping that a small portion thought like that, & those who didn't think like that, would convince who think Arnav's Dad & Khushi's Mom were romantically linked otherwise..But the threads are still coming in wavesOuch

Guys, whatever doubts I had before about Arnav's Dad & Khushi's Mom are now cleared after Dadi's arrival & Arnav's words describing her nature..He said- Dadi thinks what she feels right, IS right..& whoever thinks otherwise is wrong in her eyes..& she can't seem to be able to see the fault of persons she favors..

& coupled with Dadi's defense of Arnav's Dad,I think,Arnav's Dad had an affair with someone..Maybe he had another family elsewhere..Khushi's Mom may have found out he was two-timing his wives..& she being KKGSR's Mom,behaved as her daughter does now, & tried to warn Arnav's Mom..Maybe then Dadi saw Khushi's Mom..& when Arnav's Mom committed suicide after confirming the allegations, Dadi blamed the woman she saw with her daughter-in-law for the tragedy..

But I dont think CVs would ever show something as twisted as the leads' parents being romantically linked!!Shocked So please stop making those posts...Please?

In answer to a post I said,which I'd like to put here:I know what you mean..That there are ways in which ArShi's parents could be romantically linked,without Arnav & Khushi being related in any way..BUT still that's disturbing on so many levels..

& if either of the scenarios you proposed were to be true,Khushi's Mom would have to have feelings (not anything more,but just feelings) for someone other than her husband,despite having a daughter & all..& from the way Garima talked of her, or Khushi remembers her,I don't think she was like that at ALL...!!!No way!!

hi dear,, u know i was so happy to read ur post,, tht finally someone agrees to it,, thxs thxs,, and yes ur post is up to the mark,,, i liked it...

Edited by KIRUCHINA150826 - 08 August 2012 at 10:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heidifarah53

heidi Senior Member
heidi
heidi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
i agree to you yaar..
i think arnav's mama(malik)has a hand in this tragedy..may be he trapped khusi's parents and aarnav parents..as the story goes,i dont think it is some romantic..but gupta's were poor and raizada's were rich  na??so it cant be money matter..

farah53

Go to top