Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

STOP Linking ArShi's Parents Romantically!:@EDITED (Page 2)

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
I don't think there parents died on the same day I think it has to be something else of there past that is connected because in an episode Khushi said her parents died in a car accident 10 years ago shouldn't it be 11 for now? Khushi was also in that car she was saved from the accident it all explain why she's scared of car speed and all! If it's 14 years ago Khushi would also said I lost my parents 14 years ago.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.x-bumblebee-x.farah53

..Suhana.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Suhana..
..Suhana..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
brilliant post..yaar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

farah53

farah53 IF-Sizzlerz
farah53
farah53

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -.-RajeevK-.-

dsn't have 2 mean dat Khushi is an illegitimate child...  u can still link dem romantically without dat. ASR's dad nd Khushi's mum may hv mst likely been childhood lovers. may be both went dere seperate ways but still very much in love? or it could have been dat ASR's dad is a spitting image of shyam... did da same type of dhoka to Khushi's mom nd Arnvs mom? nd fter finding out his mum commited suicide./?? 

I know what you mean..That there are ways in which ArShi's parents could be romantically linked,without them being related in any way..BUT still that's disturbing on so many levels..

& if either of the scenarios you proposed were to be true,Khushi's Mom would have to have feelings (not anything more,but just feelings) for someone other than her husband,despite having a daughter & all..& from the way Garima talked of her, or Khushi remembers her,I don't think she was like that at ALL...!!!No way!!
Paytonlee IF-Dazzler
Paytonlee
Paytonlee

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
they might show it because they follow mill and boon stories where the lead characters parents were romantically involved..but since its starplus show i dont think so..but have a doubt about it
TojoursPur IF-Dazzler
TojoursPur
TojoursPur

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
yeah right people should realise that if arshi's parents are romantically linked and kkgsr is an issue of that relation then she becomes sort of sister to arnav and anjali!!!!!!!! so please dont bring this in...its stupid to even think abt it. and farah i agree it might be the  course u suggest

farah53

farah53 IF-Sizzlerz
farah53
farah53

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by medhasarkar

yeah right people should realise that if arshi's parents are romantically linked and kkgsr is an issue of that relation then she becomes sort of sister to arnav and anjali!!!!!!!! so please dont bring this in...its stupid to even think abt it. and farah i agree it might be the  course u suggest

Thank you for stating the obviousClap
kajolkonna Goldie
kajolkonna
kajolkonna

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Yup!!!
I m wid u. I don't think cv's will connect them romanticallythat will b really awkward.
Thanx 4 posting this topic.

farah53

farah53 IF-Sizzlerz
farah53
farah53

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajolkonna

Yup!!!
I m wid u. I don't think cv's will connect them romanticallythat will b really awkward.
Thanx 4 posting this topic.

Yep...& if you are creative enough,you can connect the tragedy of two people's lives in SO many ways..Just because it's a man & a woman,doesn't mean there'd have to be a romantic angle somewhere,does it??Confused

vijji12

Go to top