India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

STOP Linking ArShi's Parents Romantically!:@EDITED

farah53 IF-Sizzlerz
farah53
farah53

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
OMG!!!!Really??!!...How can people even think like that??...& I had been waiting,hoping that a small portion thought like that, & those who didn't think like that, would convince who think Arnav's Dad & Khushi's Mom were romantically linked otherwise..But the threads are still coming in wavesOuch

Guys, whatever doubts I had before about Arnav's Dad & Khushi's Mom are now cleared after Dadi's arrival & Arnav's words describing her nature..He said- Dadi thinks what she feels right, IS right..& whoever thinks otherwise is wrong in her eyes..& she can't seem to be able to see the fault of persons she favors..

& coupled with Dadi's defense of Arnav's Dad,I think,Arnav's Dad had an affair with someone..Maybe he had another family elsewhere..Khushi's Mom may have found out he was two-timing his wives..& she being KKGSR's Mom,behaved as her daughter does now, & tried to warn Arnav's Mom..Maybe then Dadi saw Khushi's Mom..& when Arnav's Mom committed suicide after confirming the allegations, Dadi blamed the woman she saw with her daughter-in-law for the tragedy..

But I dont think CVs would ever show something as twisted as the leads' parents being romantically linked!!Shocked So please stop making those posts...Please?

In answer to a post I said,which I'd like to put here:I know what you mean..That there are ways in which ArShi's parents could be romantically linked,without Arnav & Khushi being related in any way..BUT still that's disturbing on so many levels..

& if either of the scenarios you proposed were to be true,Khushi's Mom would have to have feelings (not anything more,but just feelings) for someone other than her husband,despite having a daughter & all..& from the way Garima talked of her, or Khushi remembers her,I don't think she was like that at ALL...!!!No way!!

Edit:CVs are creative enough to connect the tragedy of two people's lives in SO many ways..Just because it's a man & a woman,doesn't mean there'd have to be a romantic angle somewhere,does it??Confused
I can take only as far if they showed Arnav's Dad was somewhat obsessed with Khushi's Mom..& then after Arnav's Mom's death,he somehow caused the accident of Khushi's family..But no more than thatOuch

Edited by farah53 - 08 August 2012 at 10:53am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Afairyirene95naiduarnavluvskushiarnavsgirllanilandheidixxChanga_JixxArnavBarunLoverkalo_meghsrain10swat.gvijji12trina2010meenalumashagun_sarun-kri-.x-bumblebee-x.xAaliya

arnavluvskushi Groupbie
arnavluvskushi
arnavluvskushi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
yup its awkward to even think about itShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

farah53

farah53 IF-Sizzlerz
farah53
farah53

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavluvskushi

yup its awkward to even think about itShocked

Highly awkward buddy!!!There's even a word for it,which I'd like NOT to even say out loud in context of Arnav-KhushiOuch
No1KoosieFan- Senior Member
No1KoosieFan-
No1KoosieFan-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
dsn't have 2 mean dat Khushi is an illegitimate child...  u can still link dem romantically without dat. ASR's dad nd Khushi's mum may hv mst likely been childhood lovers. may be both went dere seperate ways but still very much in love? or it could have been dat ASR's dad is a spitting image of shyam... did da same type of dhoka to Khushi's mom nd Arnvs mom? nd fter finding out his mum commited suicide./?? 

ipkknd_hazel IF-Dazzler
ipkknd_hazel
ipkknd_hazel

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
i know re!!
y dont ppl understand that arnav and khushi are leads of the show and they are married for heaven's sake!!
khushi's mom might have done smthing wrong - but y does it hafto be an affair, dammit!
i hate reading posts that say so!

farah53

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
There isn't anything wrong if 'they' were romantically linked .. !! That doesn't make its sick ..
they probs were in love but ended up separated .. and moving forward .. untill they meet years later .. 

What makes it sick 'IF' they had a illigitimate child and it was Khushi .. Now that is Sick ..!! AND 100% that rubbish won't happen in this show .. You only see this stuff on UK/US dramas ..

Edited by .._sonii_.. - 08 August 2012 at 9:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

No1KoosieFan-farah53

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
thank God  at least some one thnks like this.i am jus posting the same ansewr for every post where they say Arshi's parents are linked

i dont know  how  is their past connected.but if they come up with something like ASR 's dad and khushi's mum having an affair  people will throw tamatar and chappal at SP for coming up with such crap.it si Indian show and  having so much intimacy b/w lead pair they will give a twist saying their parents have some affair SP  and 4 lions ka tho band bajega..there may be something even cv's might not have planned.may be related tp property or some other woman

farah53

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Brilliant post...waiting for someone to bring this up... How can we have such a thought when we know that Arshi are soulmates...

You are right...There is a MU somewhere...Kushi's mom is misunderstood somewhere...

farah53

Go to top