Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer_Rain thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
great point..maybe it was plan of anjali...shyam..too...so she will help shyam to re-enter the house...😡 as per one mishti pic..one convo between anji and arnav gonna come..maybe she will ask arnav to bring back shyam...😡😡
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
may be khushi look like her mother her face reminds dadi of that woman...
Emerald- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ragvir.fan

may be khushi look like her mother her face reminds dadi of that woman...

Then how come it doesn't remind Nani? I don't think Khushi's mother has anything to do with Arnav's past.
-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Exactly my thoughts. Its time for shyam's return..
Shweta1691 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ur analysis is closest to explaining dadi's behaviour...but i wish its not true...shyaam alone ruined her life pretty easily...combined with dadi god only knows what havoc he will create
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dadi doesnt know the whole truth may be shyam made some fake story and send her to RM ...Thats y she behaving like this to khushi ... We all know how shyam manipulate ppl to believe his words ...
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agree ..like nani said .. You aren't like this .. why do you dislike her so much ..!! and questioning about Shyam ..!!

If she worried about shyam ask his WIFE!! she will explain ..!

Shyam probs rang anji and told her he will fix everything .. he Probs knows about their Past and Shyam as a lawyer must have figured out how Arshi past Mixes together .. and visited Dadi and told her about Khushi and rubbish about her .. probs telling her she is like her mum .. ect !!
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ItIsMyLife

Though Dadi is asking Nani about Shyam but I am 100% sure that she knows everything about Shyam and maybe even his whereabouts.She even knows that Khushi is the girl whom Shyam lusted upon.
Dadi can't be so much angry on Khushi just because she spilled dirty water on her.She knows Khushi is Arnav's wife and if she likes Damad Ji so much then why would she hate Khushi.And today she created a havoc for nothing.Come on Khushi was just looking at the photos.And if the photos are so important to her than why she did not take it with her.Why she left them in the store room.She is just trying to make everyone hate Khushi.She is here with a mission to ruin Khushi.😡Otherwise she would not have shouted at Khushi for touching a photo.
Dadi knows that Khushi is the woman Shyam loved.Maybe she even knows that Khushi is the daughter of that woman.Dadi is here to throw away Khushi so that she can bring light in to Anjali's life.
🥱

She knows for sure about Shyam Khushi story. I think Shyam might have told her the entire story in HIS VERSION.He must have blamed Khushi for the entire fiasco.Anjali might or might not be a part of it. She looks NORMAL nowadays and that bothers me.Dadi is here to seperate  Arhi and bring back Shyam.Is it possible that Shyam might be back by this friday since Nani told Arnav that she is going to tell everything to dadi but AFTER THE POOJA.

Edited by trina2010 - 11 years ago
shilpa1581 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i too think the same thing.. something is definately going on in dadi's mind.. & she is aware of evrything..
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
I am 100% sure Dadi knows about Shyam-Khushi fiasco.One of her motive is to save Anjali's so called marriage.
And I am 95% sure that she also knows that Khushi has some connection with that woman and she is here to throw away Khushi because she feels Khushi will also be like that woman.And this is her biggest motive.
Anjali may be a part of it.