Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Indira still wants to get Rishi married (Page 4)

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
in real life 70-80% women never want their husband's re-marriage...even if they are dying
but in these fictional serials 70-80% heroines wish to get their husbands re-married before their death
and HD is a fictional show so it is quite easy to digest this Rishi re-marriage thing Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhanRasha4evaAnkitalovesHD

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Favouriteofall

in real life 70-80% women never want their husband's re-marriage...even if they are dying
but in these fictional serials 70-80% heroines wish to get their husbands re-married before their death
and HD is a fictional show so it is quite easy to digest this Rishi re-marriage thing Smile
u r right in this way I'm very selfish I''ll tell my hubby though after my death please stay alone.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

-Sachin- IF-Dazzler
-Sachin-
-Sachin-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
I think Indira's decision is right one. All she wanted is  :

1. Rishi's happiness & secured future.
2. to financially secure her disgusting family 

So that after her death people who are totally dependent on her dont have to face problems.
She is using herself as a Life Insurance Policy for her family members.

I think all of us who are attached to our family used to do the same. sacrificing our own happiness to make our family happy at any cost. 

A good e.g. & a realistic one: We used to take a Life Insurance Policy. I hope everyone understands its true purpose. So happiness is generally in this materialistic world is very much dependent on money also.

There is a saying in Hindi---
=Bhuke Pet Bhajan Na Hoyi Gopala=
(Try to think on this...)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28riyakhanRasha4evaAnkitalovesHD

-Cyn- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cyn-
-Cyn-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KajAnj

Originally posted by Cyn-

Originally posted by KajAnj

Indira still wants to get RIshi married to swetha thinking that she's ill and going to die after 15 days is she right???

I respect her decision but in front of her eyes Ouch can she able to see her husband with other girl?? (i'm sure this will be more painful than BT) 
why CV dont do like this. indira asks Rishi as her last wish to marry the girl she selected for him, if she ask as her last wish... the same time, she can live the rest of her life with him happily  

this is just my POV if im on her place, i'm sorry if my post hurt anyone ...  
() ca sera tres dur il faut vraiment avoir de la patience pour regarder son propre mari epouser quelqu'une d'autre.

tout fait mais cela lui fait que mal rien d'autre..

ALUJNA21

Nishaath Senior Member
Nishaath
Nishaath

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
What gives Indra the right to deside what Rishi should or shouldn't do please don't bash or get angry it's my point of veiw 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieDHeema22

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishaath

What gives Indra the right to deside what Rishi should or shouldn't do please don't bash or get angry it's my point of veiw 

A very valid question. Actually no she does not have the right! I know my example is not very relevant but I wanted to say something. Our parents do not have the right to choose our careers or expect us to take up something but in most of the cases they do it thinking that is what is best for their children(the person they truly care for). That is how mysterious relationships are. We do things out of love that we would never imagine to do. Often we dont have the right to do so, but we do it nevertheless. I guess its from a sense of possessiveness that comes as an added feature with every relationship.Smile I dont know about Rishi, but who knows he might have gotten jasbati himself and shown to be searching for a man who could take care of Indira after he was gone. Smile Anyway just take it for fiction dear! 

Heema22

ArnavKiiDeewani Goldie
ArnavKiiDeewani
ArnavKiiDeewani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Indira is right !

riyakhan

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
@ Nishaat: I completely agree with you. She does not have the right to do so. Rishi alone has the right to choose his life partner.
And alot of Indira fans will get pissed at me but she is just aiding her family in their delinquent ways. She is responsible for their carefree, no ambition in life ways. She wants Rishi to find a job and be responsible but yet her brother with a wife and two babies to feed is just scratching at home. She is determined to win the prize money for her family at the expense of her marriage. She is an enabler to their dirty ways.
My POV,,, feel free to disagree 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vicaevadinats07Heema22

Go to top