Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Indira still wants to get Rishi married (Page 3)

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari117

Originally posted by Warz-Barun-Rati

Wrong! i would never do that...if m on her place.. i would want my husband to stay with me in my last days than with any other women.
same here, i will never opt for such things which will make my huusband guilty after i pass away, and i dont think Rishi can ever stay happy by such, he wont be able to forgive himself, so i am not with Indira's decision, its totally wrong in my POV. if indira doesnt want to think about her last days,  so she must think about her husband's forthcoming life, he will curse himself for the whole life if he doesnt gets chance to be with her in last days
I agree with both of you.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari117..Bebolove..

Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
thanks di

Edited by pari117 - 08 August 2012 at 12:13pm

ALUJNA21..Bebolove..

..Bebolove.. IF-Addictz
..Bebolove..
..Bebolove..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

Wrong! i would never do that...if m on her place.. i would want my husband to stay with me in my last days than with any other women.
same here, i will never opt for such things which will make my huusband guilty after i pass away, and i dont think Rishi can ever stay happy by such, he wont be able to forgive himself, so i am not with Indira's decision, its totally wrong in my POV. if indira doesnt want to think about her last days,  so she must think about her husband's forthcoming life, he will curse himself for the whole life if he doesnt gets chance to be with her in last days

awww sis, ur so right! Ouch
..Bebolove.. IF-Addictz
..Bebolove..
..Bebolove..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KajAnj

I agree with both of you.

Thanks AnjuEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21

-Cyn- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cyn-
-Cyn-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

Indira still wants to get RIshi married to swetha thinking that she's ill and going to die after 15 days is she right???

I respect her decision but in front of her eyes Ouch can she able to see her husband with other girl?? (i'm sure this will be more painful than BT) 
why CV dont do like this. indira asks Rishi as her last wish to marry the girl she selected for him, if she ask as her last wish... the same time, she can live the rest of her life with him happily  

this is just my POV if im on her place, i'm sorry if my post hurt anyone ...  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitalovesHDdynamic_dolllieslALUJNA21

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khushi-

Many women wud  do the same ..if they know that they are gng to die soon...and then their husband will be left alone in this world then obviously he will need a companion ...

Ek aurat jab apone pati ki khushi ke liye sochegi toh usse log galat hi samjhege...

I am sorry to disagree with this statement .but I have seen many ding women with cancer at my work place. And I never seen any one of them thinking about husbands marriage with some one else specilly when they still alive.. Some of them have way more tme than Indira. Some times when they have children they get promises from thier husband that he will consider remarriage with caring person.so children will have mother.But never when they still alive . They want husband to be with them all the time for comfort.
 I will never do it. I donot think I have guts to share my hubbi. He is only for me and no one else !,,

forever.youngALUJNA21

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cyn-

Indira still wants to get RIshi married to swetha thinking that she's ill and going to die after 15 days is she right???

I respect her decision but in front of her eyes Ouch can she able to see her husband with other girl?? (i'm sure this will be more painful than BT) 
why CV dont do like this. indira asks Rishi as her last wish to marry the girl she selected for him, if she ask as her last wish... the same time, she can live the rest of her life with him happily  

Cynthia: Absolutely! She is just contemplating this decision reminding herself that she has to do something for her husband as he is going to get lonely. But when the time comes she will realize how much it is going hurt her instead. Smile We are all awaiting for that realization which will make their re-union even more special. Big smile

-Cyn-Heema22

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cyn-

() ca sera tres dur il faut vraiment avoir de la patience pour regarder son propre mari epouser quelqu'une d'autre.

Edited by KajAnj - 08 August 2012 at 2:17pm

Go to top