Indira still wants to get Rishi married

Posted: 11 years ago
Indira still wants to get RIshi married to swetha thinking that she's ill and going to die after 15 days is she right???
NOOO... i think bt mandira ko hai par address,name etc saman hone ke karan report change hua hai.i m 100% granted.
Indira is dying as she wants Rishi to be happy after her, she right in her decision
Originally posted by KajAnj

Indira still wants to get RIshi married to swetha thinking that she's ill and going to die after 15 days is she right???
I do not think my own happiness can be decided by others...
Many women wud  do the same ..if they know that they are gng to die soon...and then their husband will be left alone in this world then obviously he will need a companion ...

Ek aurat jab apone pati ki khushi ke liye sochegi toh usse log galat hi samjhege...
Originally posted by adinats07

right on e spot!!
Originally posted by adinats07

👏 perfect

Originally posted by -Khushi-

Many women wud  do the same ..if they know that they are gng to die soon...and then their husband will be left alone in this world then obviously he will need a companion ...

Ek aurat jab apone pati ki khushi ke liye sochegi toh usse log galat hi samjhege...
sorry to say (apne pati ki shaadi karana) I will never be among these many.I'm selfish i have the guts the courage to say the truth.
In films and serials chaalti hain.
Wrong! i would never do that...if m on her place.. i would want my husband to stay with me in my last days than with any other women. Edited by Warz-Barun-Rati - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Warz-Barun-Rati

Wrong! i would never do that...if m on her place.. i would want my husband to stay with me in my last days than with any other women.
Wardha - It is not only that.. think if he comes to know after the death of his loved ones that she was suffering from BT.. then he would have 100 deaths daily.. i would prefer one death, then this type of death where in i am alive but with full of guilt and cant even repent