Posted: 11 years ago
In todays epi there was a man at the top of the stairs when Arnav saves Khushi. who the hell is he?!?! Looks freaky, lol😆

notice from 3.54 and full image at 4.08

xxx

haha i noticed it too while watching the episode.. kind of scary the way he was just standing there lol
lol.. they were arranging for janmashtami na.. so, he was supposed to work but looks like that guy was interested in the family drama ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ Edited by divvk - 11 years ago
Lolzzz Completely agree wid u 
Originally posted by divvk

lol.. they were arranging for janmashtami na.. so, he was supposed to work but looks like that guy was interested in the family drama ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

hell, yeah - hu wudnt? he must have been drooling over ASR's blue shirt! ðŸ˜†
but frankly, i think its a new actor who hasnt yet learnt to control his temptations to watch the episode rather than doing his job! ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by ipkknd_hazel

hell, yeah - hu wudnt? he must have been drooling over ASR's blue shirt! ðŸ˜†
but frankly, i think its a new actor who hasnt yet learnt to control his temptations to watch the episode rather than doing his job! ðŸ˜†
ya and he somewhat looked like a thinner version of shyam ðŸ˜† probably, has shyam already entered RM in this new avatar?? ðŸ¤£
Edited by divvk - 11 years ago
LOL...good observation!😆

it looks like Arshad to me!!!😕
🤣
LOOL! He looks so creepy, haha :P
lol yaaa the arrengement guys even i thought that some 1 was der but i guess its servent
ya lol i even thought bt its the servent only