Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaaneman007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: JanhaviSRK

i agree...mm ke bahut kam scenes hote hai...but kkk does not have a hawt body...but they can surely figure something out

arre yaar, photoshop ka zamana hai. Kunal ka chehra Hrithik ke body peh chipka doh. Tab toh aap bahut khush honge?πŸ˜†
Reena4kunal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arey yaar main toh full hrithik ko hi kunak se REPLACE kar doon..koi kya hai apney KUNAL KE AAGEY?
ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Are koi Juna Mohalle mein Jism 2 ki CD bhej do...Dekhte dekhte chance create ho jayega...πŸ˜†
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
SR to door ki baat yahan to Monu Baba ki class lagi padi hai. πŸ˜† megha rani has become his mother now!! tabhi to bechara bol pada, "meri maa mat bano" πŸ˜†
Julplat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
you are so impatient πŸ˜†
though i myself would not mind such scenes at all πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜† 
but still in every episode they show MM interaction) how they are getting to know each other better in daily routine aand their relationship moving hopefully to a stronger bond
expect more MM romance in their HM trip)😍and more laughs πŸ˜† as the kids will join them there 
Reena4kunal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nb.neha

SR to door ki baat yahan to Monu Baba ki class lagi padi hai. πŸ˜† megha rani has become his mother now!! tabhi to bechara bol pada, "meri maa mat bano" πŸ˜†

Hahha SR bhi nahi hui aur love mein khit pit...  Lol he is so annoyed by mommy ..poor Monu megha is a parchayi of his mommyπŸ˜†
ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nb.neha

Monu is Meenu's teesra bachha...
amrutha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
we need more MM romantic scenes...and wht has happened to that gift of amar which mohan brought from bhopal???
Julplat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

amrutha26, what gift?

zandu37 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Reena4kunal

Hahha SR bhi nahi hui aur love mein khit pit...  Lol he is so annoyed by mommy ..poor Monu megha is a parchayi of his mommyπŸ˜†

Mujhe ek cheez samajh nahin aa rahi hai. All of us at the forum know the actual truth about the MR marriage and so we feel that SR should not happen till that is sorted. But please look at it from MM point of view. As far as they are concerned all secrets have been shared and every thing is hunky-dory. So from their point of view why should there be no SR. And if you see it from Megha's point of view, she is really full of love for Mohan and expects him to now take the first step towards intimacy. If he does not do that (especially at the HM where they hopefully will have a separate room) Megha might start having some weird doubts about Mohan as I had mentioned in one of my earlier posts !

Toh Shayad SR ho jana chahiye. What do you think, especially if you think from Megha's point of view in the light of the information available to her. Would it not be a natural progression from her point of view?