Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

ye fandom show ko le dubega (Page 8)

nitya Senior Member
nitya
nitya

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
The biggest diff b/w
this and other forums is every where d leads r ,equally adored and supported by all d fans. In geet forum ppl loved maneet and gurti as a unit . Or ipk, ehmmbh or even pv the gc fans started appreciating ks genuienly.
But here there r vd fan and dd fans who try 2 b dvd fans but aren't .
sum vd fans were at loggerhead with sukku fans as well, they don't like vabz now they don't like dd. Nothing new in dat. It cms they either hate or r plain j of females in vd life.
Those who haven't cn dd b4 u don't know what she is or isn't capable of doing so u shud b giving ur judgement or her talent and skills.

Only Mutual acceptance will bring peace and fun in d forum.
If u really wanna enjoy d show learn 2 lov rk and madhubala both individually aswell as a jodi.

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku_chudail

Originally posted by prema_ks

DD and VD are working so hard for this show and instead of enjoying what are we doing?Confused

PHIGHTING!!!! Sleepy

Now I am missing Lord Vikrant ROFL The only one who can make us unanimous.ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_

Speechless IF-Rockerz
Speechless
Speechless

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Yaar kab khatam ho ga yeh drama  Jab bhi es forum pe ao yahaan DD and VD hi ho raha hota ha don't you guys have any other work to do kiya if you are not liking anyone's post   ik word hota hai english ka "IGNORE"  Use it please and stop fighting like small kids   who is Mature and who is sensitive 

Edited by Speechless - 09 August 2012 at 4:05am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NiharikaNeha777Moody_Barbiestressrelief_sasi_bangaloreskahkashansakinaOtakuGirl-Debo_Darling_Maria-capriTheBlackJaguaritsRitzi

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku_chudail

Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

lol this is really funny...i dunno if u r a Newbie or MID but u seem to b a Big Stalker with just 7 posts till now LOL
if Madhu is called Rondubala so is RK called Tharkey, Kutta, Kamina and what not LOL...yea i m gonna call her that only LOL
and wow some of the comments, i can say the same abt DD...i never liked Drashti in Geet due to her over-acting but now i think she has inproved a lot...in MB i see her very much in character and she doesnt overdo stuff anymore...though she is yet to impress me...and no in last 3 epis the way she is continuously crying that maybe the BEST of DD performance for some ppl here but not for me and many others here too
till now my comments in this forum were limited to Madhu and RK and i never commented on DD as an actress...but since others r commenting on VD, i commented on DD too Tongue

@Red - I agree on thatLOL Haven't seen much of Geet because that show never impressed me but yes DD has improved a lot since then and I have accepter her with Vivian now.LOL

I know many DD fans are gonna jump over me for this, but I have been hearing the same dialogue again and again from them regarding VD. According to them, VD is some sidey trash who they are ready to consume because DD is feeding it to them with her handsSleepy

Now did I make any post on a petite issue like that?LOL 

And hello! People call Madhu as Rondubala because she is one and not DD. Have you ever seen people bashing DD recently? Now please don't say that it is fandom for a fictional character RK who makes people bash MBLOL

exactly i mean i serously don't have any problem with DD and i have never bashed her... Her acting is also great and perfectly suits as Madhubala and infact i like her sexy back as well LOLEmbarrassed... but wenever i comment anything which is against Madhu ppl thinks dat i m bashing DD... cumon ppl try to learn  the difffrence between an actor and a character ...anyways, dis is a free forum and i have full right to express myself whether gud or bad regarding a character ...

and lastly TM ran away after creating War AngryROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Looteri_Dulhan_Darling_Maria-capriTheBlackJaguar

KissTheSky IF-Rockerz
KissTheSky
KissTheSky

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
SillySillySillySilly
bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitya

The biggest diff b/w
this and other forums is every where d leads r ,equally adored and supported by all d fans. In geet forum ppl loved maneet and gurti as a unit . Or ipk, ehmmbh or even pv the gc fans started appreciating ks genuienly.
But here there r vd fan and dd fans who try 2 b dvd fans but aren't .
sum vd fans were at loggerhead with sukku fans as well, they don't like vabz now they don't like dd. Nothing new in dat. It cms they either hate or r plain j of females in vd life.
Those who haven't cn dd b4 u don't know what she is or isn't capable of doing so u shud b giving ur judgement or her talent and skills.

Only Mutual acceptance will bring peace and fun in d forum.
If u really wanna enjoy d show learn 2 lov rk and madhubala both individually aswell as a jodi.

@ bold... not entirely correct...though i am a maaneet/ gurti fan i  remember the times when the forum was in uproars over some particular scenes...
most forums have their own round of bashing ... especially when the fans tend to forget that the character is not the actor...may be speaks of the talent of the actor...
i have nothing against the likes and dislikes one has for an actor or the show... after all beauty is in the beholder's eyes... i personally is more impressed by VD in MB than the show before this...
and tolerance ... it is such a good virtue...i remember learning an entire chapter on Tolerance in my college days and was quiet impressed by it...
Now we  can't even tolerate ToleranceLOLLOL

Edited by bangalores - 09 August 2012 at 4:17am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NiharikaNeha777prema_ks_Darling_

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
hey anu tune Imran Hasmi ka dp lagaya hai aur tere comments parke mujhe Imran ki yaad aa rahi hai..tu kya use copy kar raha hai..LOLLOLLOL..pls stop this..mujhe use nehi yaad karna..Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Looteri_Dulhan

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
@TM i though u r going to make a truce between DVD fans..but tumne to yahan akar aag laga diAngry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index