Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

ye fandom show ko le dubega (Page 6)

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

OtakuGirl-DeboMaria-capriTheBlackJaguarCoeur2PsychoFMSMR.KooL

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Hey TM u seem to have done PHD on MaturityLOL Tu hoti kon hain VD Fans ko Immature ka Certificate dene wali...U'r Post Itself Shows dat its u who needs to grow upLOL And Let me tell u i will definately tell madhubala and whoever does roona-dhona a Cry Baby...jo ukhadna hain ukhad le Tongue and wat if i say i m tolerating DD for VD only so how does dat feel... And i m very Sure u r not a newbie but a Regular member or Visitor of dis forum who doesn't even have the guts to cum up with Original ID...and nxt time Gyaan dene se pehle khud Read the Rulebook before applying on us...

Edited by Heart_Breaker - 09 August 2012 at 3:33am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01Maria-capriOtakuGirl-DeboPurpleHorizonEvIlNeSs_RoCkZTheBlackJaguarCoeur2PsychoFMSBefikre

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku_chudail

Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

TOLERATING? ShockedROFL

See, not liking someone PERSONALLY is one thing but you cannot take away credit from DVD as actors - they are knee deep into their characters , giving it their best shot and now, it seems the roles were written for them.

Fandoms are often unreasonable and bordering on eccentricity , so am not really surprised by this choconut behaviour.

But am glad all this happened - got to see true faces of some people in both DD and VD camp. I do not wish to speak to them ever again in my life.

I can talk to human beings , not pretentious wild boars  on the run.. Wacko

Yes yes toleratingLOL Read the first 4 pages full of TOLERATING STUFF onlyLOL They actually find VD a terrible actor, but just because DD gave him a chance to act with her, they have given him a chance tooLOL 

@Black - Agreed! Both of them are doing a fabulous job and I like both as a couple and ofcourse actors. I am termed as a VD fan, I accept it but I never bashed DD because according to me she is great as well. You should actually read the first article which came about their pairing. People even called VD a "SHIT". Some comments were deleted, but some are still there. Sad that people only remember some stuff and not the other.

Awww... don't think about it, baby. Hug... you don't have to justify your fandom for VD or how you like DD now. As for what people said - well, what people say and how they express their thoughts show who they really are.

Best thing? DVD don't even know such fanatics exist. Good for them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria-capriBefikreMR.KooL

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by chakku_chudail

@Black - LOLLOL

You know I used to think that people here have actually started liking VD's acting because he is doing an amazing job as RK. But I was wrong. They are only tolertaing him for DD's sake. If given a chance, they'll defo bring GC here also. RK's character is totally opposite to that of Abhay and he makes the show entertainingLOL DD on the other hand is playing a completely opposite character of Madhu here because Geet was a bubbly character and MB is a mature girl. She is doing a great job as well.

And I don't get on what basis DD fans always say that VD fans bash DD because actually they criticise MB's character, not the actor. Had that been the case then the same VD fans hadn't ever termed the same VD as Dukhiyaari Bahu, Rondu in his previous show PKYEK.  

And LOL don't talk about bashing. When the first article of DVD's pairing came then only DD fans were abusing VDLOL Now did they attack them?

People need to learn to differentiate b/w real and reel.

TOLERATING? ShockedROFL

See, not liking someone PERSONALLY is one thing but you cannot take away credit from DVD as actors - they are knee deep into their characters , giving it their best shot and now, it seems the roles were written for them.

Fandoms are often unreasonable and bordering on eccentricity , so am not really surprised by this choconut behaviour.

But am glad all this happened - got to see true faces of some people in both DD and VD camp. I do not wish to speak to them ever again in my life.

I can talk to human beings , not pretentious wild boars  on the run.. Wacko

@BLUE - i hope u r not talking abt me Shocked (crying like a typical OTT fan Cry)
i thought u wud have known me already in last one year from PKYEK forum D'oh Tongue LOL

Tere jaisa zaalim miltaa hai naseeb se! AngryROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria-capriEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ritika08Maria-capriCoeur2PsychoFMSBefikre

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
DD fans cant take critisism..and VD fans cant take DD!!
MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
btw if Rk can  be called as  tharkey, Kameena, saala etc toh wats the problem if we call madhu as rondhu ConfusedLOL anyways, i have another name for her i.e Itchguard bcoz usse bohot khujli hoti hain TongueLOL

Edited by Heart_Breaker - 09 August 2012 at 3:44am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

--Rose--Maria-capriPurpleHorizonOtakuGirl-DeboEvIlNeSs_RoCkZTheBlackJaguarCoeur2PsychoFMS

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
@Pinky - HugLOL  Ahh! No. I am OK with it. I am fan of his acting and looks and rest, I don't even bother if he existsLOL My fandom starts in IF and ends here only. 

@Nishi - But according to some, she only gave him a chanceLOL

I am glad DVD aren't aware of US ROFL Becharon ko heart attack aa jata ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguarEvIlNeSs_RoCkZMR.KooL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index