Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

ye fandom show ko le dubega (Page 5)

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

lol this is really funny...i dunno if u r a Newbie or MID but u seem to b a Big Stalker with just 7 posts till now LOL
if Madhu is called Rondubala so is RK called Tharkey, Kutta, Kamina and what not LOL...yea i m gonna call her that only LOL
and wow some of the comments, i can say the same abt DD...i never liked Drashti in Geet due to her over-acting but now i think she has inproved a lot...in MB i see her very much in character and she doesnt overdo stuff anymore...though she is yet to impress me...and no in last 3 epis the way she is continuously crying that maybe the BEST of DD performance for some ppl here but not for me and many others here too
till now my comments in this forum were limited to Madhu and RK and i never commented on DD as an actress...but since others r commenting on VD, i commented on DD too Tongue

@Red - I agree on thatLOL Haven't seen much of Geet because that show never impressed me but yes DD has improved a lot since then and I have accepter her with Vivian now.LOL

I know many DD fans are gonna jump over me for this, but I have been hearing the same dialogue again and again from them regarding VD. According to them, VD is some sidey trash who they are ready to consume because DD is feeding it to them with her handsSleepy

Now did I make any post on a petite issue like that?LOL 

And hello! People call Madhu as Rondubala because she is one and not DD. Have you ever seen people bashing DD recently? Now please don't say that it is fandom for a fictional character RK who makes people bash MBLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01stressreliefreadingworms.--Rose--Maria-capriOtakuGirl-DeboPurpleHorizonEvIlNeSs_RoCkZTheBlackJaguarCoeur2PsychoFMSCrazyGirl.21

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
What is the big deal about calling Maddy as Rotlu, Rondubala and blah blah? If Rishabh can be called kutta, kameena, tharkey, and what not?

OPINION is an opinion and we are not taking DVD to our graves with us. Artist is an artist, dude! Phool ke haar bhi milenge aur chappalein bhi. LEARN THAT.

Like seriously. 5 saal ki umar ke baad dimaag ne evolve karna bandh kar diya kya?

And what's with the hypersensitivity over these actors? Wo kya tum logon ko apne lap mein bithaane waale hain ya phir apni jaayedaad tumhaare naam karke marenge?

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01ritika08stressreliefreadingworms.ForeverForUOtakuGirl-DeboSilentsoulPurpleHorizon_Darling_Maria-capriCrazyGirl.21Coeur2PsychoFMSEvIlNeSs_RoCkZBefikreMR.KooL

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

What is the big deal about calling Maddy as Rotlu, Rondubala and blah blah? If Rishabh can be called kutta, kameena, tharkey, and what not?

OPINION is an opinion and we are not taking DVD to our graves with us. Artist is an artist, dude! Phool ke haar bhi milenge aur chappalein bhi. LEARN THAT.

Like seriously. 5 saal ki umar ke baad dimaag ne evolve karna bandh kar diya kya?

And what's with the hypersensitivity over these actors? Wo kya tum logon ko apne lap mein bithaane waale hain ya phir apni jaayedaad tumhaare naam karke marenge?

@Black - LOLLOL

You know I used to think that people here have actually started liking VD's acting because he is doing an amazing job as RK. But I was wrong. They are only tolertaing him for DD's sake. If given a chance, they'll defo bring GC here also. RK's character is totally opposite to that of Abhay and he makes the show entertainingLOL DD on the other hand is playing a completely opposite character of Madhu here because Geet was a bubbly character and MB is a mature girl. She is doing a great job as well.

And I don't get on what basis DD fans always say that VD fans bash DD because actually they criticise MB's character, not the actor. Had that been the case then the same VD fans hadn't ever termed the same VD as Dukhiyaari Bahu, Rondu in his previous show PKYEK.  

And LOL don't talk about bashing. When the first article of DVD's pairing came then only DD fans were abusing VDLOL Now did they attack them?

People need to learn to differentiate b/w real and reel.

Edited by chakku_chudail - 09 August 2012 at 3:16am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01readingworms.Maria-capriPurpleHorizonOtakuGirl-DeboEvIlNeSs_RoCkZCrazyGirl.21TheBlackJaguarMR.KooL

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01ritika08Mizhireadingworms.-SexyAngel-Maria-capriPurpleHorizonOtakuGirl-DeboCrazyGirl.21Coeur2PsychoFMSBefikreMR.KooL

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku_chudail

@Black - LOLLOL

You know I used to think that people here have actually started liking VD's acting because he is doing an amazing job as RK. But I was wrong. They are only tolertaing him for DD's sake. If given a chance, they'll defo bring GC here also. RK's character is totally opposite to that of Abhay and he makes the show entertainingLOL DD on the other hand is playing a completely opposite character of Madhu here because Geet was a bubbly character and MB is a mature girl. She is doing a great job as well.

And I don't get on what basis DD fans always say that VD fans bash DD because actually they criticise MB's character, not the actor. Had that been the case then the same VD fans hadn't ever termed the same VD as Dukhiyaari Bahu, Rondu in his previous show PKYEK.  

And LOL don't talk about bashing. When the first article of DVD's pairing came then only DD fans were abusing VDLOL Now did they attack them?

People need to learn to differentiate b/w real and reel.

TOLERATING? ShockedROFL

See, not liking someone PERSONALLY is one thing but you cannot take away credit from DVD as actors - they are knee deep into their characters , giving it their best shot and now, it seems the roles were written for them.

Fandoms are often unreasonable and bordering on eccentricity , so am not really surprised by this choconut behaviour.

But am glad all this happened - got to see true faces of some people in both DD and VD camp. I do not wish to speak to them ever again in my life.

I can talk to human beings , not pretentious wild boars  on the run.. Wacko

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ritika08readingworms.ForeverForUPurpleHorizonOtakuGirl-DeboMaria-capriCrazyGirl.21BefikreCoeur2PsychoFMSMR.KooL

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged

lol why jump on u?...they cant even distinguish b/w actor and character...when Madhu does something nice, they appreciate DD instead of Madhu LOL
honestly i find VD better actor than DD as he totally Lives his character...but doesnt mean i will keep ranting that VD is great...instead i make posts on RK rather than VD LOL

@Red - And when Madhu does something bad then they blame the CVs and not DDLOL

OK the point is not who the better actor is. I like DVD and according to me both of them are doing a great job. 
What they do not understand is that we don't like Madhu crying so much and not that she gets screenspaceConfused There were some cute scenes of her with Shammu and Paddy which I literally liked. And personally all this rona dhons depresses me, hence I complain, When Trish used to do her drama, I used to criticise her also. Big Deal! When RK beat Shammu, I criticised him also.Sleepy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.Maria-capriPurpleHorizonCrazyGirl.21TheBlackJaguarMR.KooL

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku_chudail

lol why jump on u?...they cant even distinguish b/w actor and character...when Madhu does something nice, they appreciate DD instead of Madhu LOL
honestly i find VD better actor than DD as he totally Lives his character...but doesnt mean i will keep ranting that VD is great...instead i make posts on RK rather than VD LOL

@Red - And when Madhu does something bad then they blame the CVs and not DDLOL

OK the point is not who the better actor is. I like DVD and according to me both of them are doing a great job. 
What they do not understand is that we don't like Madhu crying so much and not that she gets screenspaceConfused There were some cute scenes of her with Shammu and Paddy which I literally liked. And personally all this rona dhons depresses me, hence I complain, When Trish used to do her drama, I used to criticise her also. Big Deal! When RK beat Shammu, I criticised him also.Sleepy

People need to RELAX and understand that Madhubala is not Drashti Dhami and Rishabh Kundra is not Vivian Dsena. But i guess even that much is rocket science for some people.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

stressreliefreadingworms.Maria-capriPurpleHorizonCrazyGirl.21BefikreMR.KooL

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged

TOLERATING? ShockedROFL

See, not liking someone PERSONALLY is one thing but you cannot take away credit from DVD as actors - they are knee deep into their characters , giving it their best shot and now, it seems the roles were written for them.

Fandoms are often unreasonable and bordering on eccentricity , so am not really surprised by this choconut behaviour.

But am glad all this happened - got to see true faces of some people in both DD and VD camp. I do not wish to speak to them ever again in my life.

I can talk to human beings , not pretentious wild boars  on the run.. Wacko

Yes yes toleratingLOL Read the first 4 pages full of TOLERATING STUFF onlyLOL They actually find VD a terrible actor, but just because DD gave him a chance to act with her, they have given him a chance tooLOL 

@Black - Agreed! Both of them are doing a fabulous job and I like both as a couple and ofcourse actors. I am termed as a VD fan, I accept it but I never bashed DD because according to me she is great as well. You should actually read the first article which came about their pairing. People even called VD a "SHIT". Some comments were deleted, but some are still there. Sad that people only remember some stuff and not the other.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.Maria-capriPurpleHorizonCrazyGirl.21TheBlackJaguarEvIlNeSs_RoCkZMR.KooL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index