Tina5871
Tina5871

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
great post,i totaly agree

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Some of the things you said are right. This show is definitely about DVD and other cast and not just one fav celeb. But you can never say which fan group is mature...the one which is very emotional or the one who loves to have fun. They are both different...Yes...but they need not be tagged as mature or immature. 

If MB is called Rondubala then RK is also called Tharkey, Kameena and the list is long...and all this is just in fun. People can dislike an episode for whatever reasons they have but that does not make them immature or mean that they do not accept the other lead. 

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01stressreliefVina23readingworms.--Rose--Maria-capriSheDevilOtakuGirl-DeboLooteri_Dulhan_Darling_-SexyAngel-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZTheBlackJaguarCoeur2PsychoFMSBefikreCrazyGirl.21-Swetha-MR.KooL

SnakeEyes IF-Dazzler
SnakeEyes
SnakeEyes

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Agree with you post dear...
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
OK, I agree with you that the show is about DVD and other characters and not only about VD/DD but why are you bringing AT's discussions here?Confused If you do not like a particular comment, then report it, SIMPLE.

Moreover as you said, there is a thin line between criticism and bashing. Some people just criticise when they say that they do not like MB's rona-dhona. From which angle does it become bashing?

And what is all the non-sense, "WE ARE TOLERATING VD BECAUSE OF DD ONLY??" Now did you find any post by any VD fan saying that they are tolerating DD because of VD only? Isn't it called bashing/degrading an actor? Just because some people didn't like the over-emotional episode from the last 4 days and made a post, they are termed as bashers?Stern Smile 

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01--Rose--..FrozenHeart..readingworms.ForeverForUOtakuGirl-DeboPurpleHorizonMaria-capri_Darling_CrazyGirl.21Coeur2PsychoFMSEvIlNeSs_RoCkZTheBlackJaguar-Swetha-MR.KooL

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
G.R.O.W    U.P.

babi01ForeverForUreadingworms.PurpleHorizonOtakuGirl-Debo_Darling_-SexyAngel-Maria-capriCrazyGirl.21anji-miraEvIlNeSs_RoCkZBefikreCoeur2PsychoFMS-Swetha-MR.KooL

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
o here comes another post...I agree this is a DVD show...but we never bash DD..where u find it?jaha tak mujhe yaad hai everyone call madhu rondu not DD...y u DD fans r so serious?we just make those post for fun...n it dosn't mean we only make fun of DD..but VD as well...if u don't understand different between Fun n Bash then it's not our problem...y VD fans call some of DD fans crybaby...u can see it in this forum n also in those post...but also they called it in fun..not in any serious way...if u don't understand this then pls don't read any post made by VD fans...this is not the first time..if u go to PKYEK forum then u will find full forum with this type of posts...we made lots of fun of all charachters..this is the another reason I don't like come in this forum..everytime I come here I see only this type of posts...all I can say to u all just Grow Up...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01readingworms.ForeverForUPurpleHorizon_Darling_Maria-capriCrazyGirl.21BefikreEvIlNeSs_RoCkZCoeur2PsychoFMSMR.KooL

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

babi01ritika08--Rose--ForeverForUreadingworms.OtakuGirl-DeboMaria-capri-SexyAngel-PurpleHorizonCoeur2PsychoFMSCrazyGirl.21BefikreMR.KooL-Swetha-itsRitzi

tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
dd is great as mb ,its sad to see people criticize her ,according to me she is best

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabu0211

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index