CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Originally posted by swaron502

Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Originally posted by swaron502

Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

Hey TM u seem to have done PHD on MaturityLOL Tu hoti kon hain VD Fans ko Immature ka Certificate dene wali...U'r Post Itself Shows dat its u who needs to grow upLOL And Let me tell u i will definately tell madhubala and whoever does roona-dhona a Cry Baby...jo ukhadna hain ukhad le Tongue and wat if i say i m tolerating DD for VD only so how does dat feel... And i m very Sure u r not a newbie but a Regular member or Visitor of dis forum who doesn't even have the guts to cum up with Original ID...and nxt time Gyaan dene se pehle khud Read the Rulebook before applying on us...

@black: exactly !!

and one more thing to the TM... u dnt have the ryt to decide huz matire and huz immature... its just from the POV u c ppl... dnt u read at the bottom or at the top of the fun posts?? if u cnt tk out the fun from the fun posts den dnt read dem...!!! and yha kisi ne force nhi kia he to read all the posts... and bringing out jus the points of VD fan to the forefront would lead to nthing !!
infact these kinda posts create fight !!! koi DD ko krega toh koi VD ko krega... aur tb fights nhi hngi??
nw huz acting as immature?? Tongue
have the guts to make topics from ur original id and den i ll contnue wit my gap shap kyuki me zada bhav nhi deti sry LOL
aur haan ek aur baat.. abhi VD ki acting gandi boli gyi he toh v ol r sorting it ol out really calmly in a fun way... same way me DD ki acting ko bekar kehne ki post banao.. dekhte hain kitni calmly handle hta he matter [=))'
i aint saying dat i dnt like DD and neither m saying dat i dislike DD fanz... i love each n evry person on this forum and dats really saenign dat sm ppl here think this abt us..!!!
no1 can decide hu is immature and hu isnt so kindly avoid creating fights in here.. and cmon...stop stlking the ATs LOL

Wacko Wacko Wacko ROFL ROFL ROFL

are vo upar likha tha na mene ki DD ki acting gandi h ese bole koi post banao toh kya hga Tongue
islie neeche mention krdia ki i dnt dislike DD nor the fanz ... (ya backstabbers i do dislike nw LOL )
and stop rofling lyk dat... mene phli baar itni sensible baat ki he ROFL

Toh kyun ki mehnat ROFL Dekha this time I didn't do any mehnat I just enjoyed with popcorn Tongue

bcoz i was getting bored ROFL ROFL
popcorn old fashioned ho gye...kch aur lena chahie tha... me kha khaake thak gyi hu while reading the fights dat go on here ROFL ROFL

Saimaa.H Goldie
Saimaa.H
Saimaa.H

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
To the TM-at least try being impartial while making an appeal to ppl to be impartial!this topic reeks of DD-ianism...nd frankly ds newz dt VD fans r bashing DD iz surprizing cz i hv mostly seen VD bashing posts-directly or indirectly...while DD bashers call her a crybabay at da most,therez no limit 2 wot names bashers call VD with-kutta,kameena,villian,sadist nd yesterday i saw a forum equating RK wid ballu!...goes on to show da level of so called maturity of da DD fanz who are tolerating VD in MEIEJ for dear dhrashti'z sake!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ.SmokeySilence.

DevilDoll Senior Member
DevilDoll
DevilDoll

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged

First of allClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap…a round of applause for the ones who totally misinterpreted mine & DD fans's comments on this post. Most of the DD fans said that they love the show & appreciate DVD with a whole heart.

I would kindly request you all to go back & read who actually started "tolerating" & "giving chance" stuff on my post and asking others to grow up. None of the DD fans mentioned those words….. I read that someone said it full of that!! Where??? Dikh jaaye to mujhe bhi batana!!!  And this where I was talking about the maturity. Neither I called VD fans immature or blamed them for everything – matured, more matured & immature...a big difference!!! So please stop twisting & turning words according to your convince & stop blaming me for whatever happening on this post.

And the sad part is all those "senior members" graced the post, forget about an apology,  no one showed courage to address that main fans name calling issue…. Here ulta chor kotwal ko daante LOL

You can have fun, everyone wants to have but not at cost of hurting peoples sentiments. I don't think me or any DD fan had any problem with the making fun of her or the fans if it was for pure fun and nothing else. Some things are really impossible….…Goodbye MB & MB forum!!

Thank you for understanding my view point.

television9krazzy4uachhukumctg48Firdaus21binjuShafik05Misha34Tina5871Zindayalkaamchornifizzcarddreamyjennicenityassg24NiharikaNeha777sasi10GurtiArtitabby999nlm4-Gold-abhaylovepiaFragile_QueenchrysNinnzGurtidrashti24TheDarkKnightprema_kskavana_nanji64ManonidsArnav90Shahisthibangaloressonia_koolkhanShravya.MkahkashansakinaAasminaMaaneet_Vidulevernesalma434todayzstarbhanu_rekhagdolly10dewdropred

Ps. Dear Mods, I report my own post & please close this topic. Thank you.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NinnzGurti

Love your post!
I knew about VD even before I became a DD fan and to be honest I've never really liked his acting..
but because I love DD I wanted to give him a chance and honestly he has improved a lot since his last show (he still has a long way to go)
You should appreciate small things and give them a chance cuz who knows you might change your mind...

wow. criticise vd as much as you want and you blame us for calling dd water ki dukaan.  go figure hypocrites.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
and we didnt criticise dd. someone said that they feel rk is the fizz of the show and that madhu should stop crying and do something. thats it. and you people take it as an insult of mount everest size..there are so many hypocrites here. DD fans say quite a lot of things about rks character but we dont dedicate posts to them as gratitude thank you7 very much. lol. we have  a life. and like Poco said..grow up  xD
readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drashti4ever

well i agree i used 2 hate vd as abhay but due 2 dd i gave him a chance but now i m liking him

go to hell. abhay is beyond your shallow comprehension anyway. Angry i hated Drashti is geet. she was like a water kya supply dabba. there i said it. lol.you gave us crap..we will give it back to you. its a give and take policy , simple.

Edited by Escape.My.Love. - 09 August 2012 at 11:03am

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveAngel21

To the TM-at least try being impartial while making an appeal to ppl to be impartial!this topic reeks of DD-ianism...nd frankly ds newz dt VD fans r bashing DD iz surprizing cz i hv mostly seen VD bashing posts-directly or indirectly...while DD bashers call her a crybabay at da most,therez no limit 2 wot names bashers call VD with-kutta,kameena,villian,sadist nd yesterday i saw a forum equating RK wid ballu!...goes on to show da level of so called maturity of da DD fanz who are tolerating VD in MEIEJ for dear dhrashti'z sake!

exactly. Clap VD rocks. and we dont need these annoying fans. yes I said it.
ForeverForU IF-Rockerz
ForeverForU
ForeverForU

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Hypocrisy at its best...I don't understand why some people can't distinguish between ACTORS and CHARACTERS...I just hate this word "tolerating"...It gets on my nerves...Angry
DVD are giving their best to the show...I hope they never come to this forum...

@TM...I came here thinking that it is a sensible post but NO...you created more differences instead of resolving them...WOW

readingworms.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index