Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

ye fandom show ko le dubega (Page 10)

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitya

The biggest diff b/w
this and other forums is every where d leads r ,equally adored and supported by all d fans. In geet forum ppl loved maneet and gurti as a unit . Or ipk, ehmmbh or even pv the gc fans started appreciating ks genuienly.
But here there r vd fan and dd fans who try 2 b dvd fans but aren't .
sum vd fans were at loggerhead with sukku fans as well, they don't like vabz now they don't like dd. Nothing new in dat. It cms they either hate or r plain j of females in vd life.

Those who haven't cn dd b4 u don't know what she is or isn't capable of doing so u shud b giving ur judgement or her talent and skills.

Only Mutual acceptance will bring peace and fun in d forum.
If u really wanna enjoy d show learn 2 lov rk and madhubala both individually aswell as a jodi.

@Red - Really???ROFL Now thats something very creative. WackoMost of the VD fans have no interest in his personal life forget the ladies...and some of them who had a fight with suku fans was coz these VD fans could differentiate between reel and real life . Please get the facts right before jumping on to a conclusion.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.Maria-capriTheBlackJaguarEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria-capriCrazyGirl.21

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged

OtakuGirl-DeboMaria-capri

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Pig oink oink !! wat to say !!am Silly

Maria-capriEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

MyAngelAbhay IF-Rockerz
MyAngelAbhay
MyAngelAbhay

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

Originally posted by nitya

The biggest diff b/w
this and other forums is every where d leads r ,equally adored and supported by all d fans. In geet forum ppl loved maneet and gurti as a unit . Or ipk, ehmmbh or even pv the gc fans started appreciating ks genuienly.
<font color="#ff0000">But here there r vd fan and dd fans who try 2 b dvd fans but aren't .
sum vd fans were at loggerhead with sukku fans as well, they don't like vabz now they don't like dd. Nothing new in dat. It cms they either hate or r plain j of females in vd life.</font>

Those who haven't cn dd b4 u don't know what she is or isn't capable of doing so u shud b giving ur judgement or her talent and skills.

Only Mutual acceptance will bring peace and fun in d forum.
If u really wanna enjoy d show learn 2 lov rk and madhubala both individually aswell as a jodi.

<font color="#993399">@Red - Really???ROFLNow thats something very creative. WackoMost of the VD fans have no interest in his personal life forget the ladies...and some of them who had a fight with suku fans was coz these VD fans could differentiate between reel and real life . Please get the facts right before jumping on to a conclusion.</font>

Partner,i was abt 2 cmnt on da same!Tongue

PurpleHorizonMaria-capri

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

Hey TM u seem to have done PHD on MaturityLOL Tu hoti kon hain VD Fans ko Immature ka Certificate dene wali...U'r Post Itself Shows dat its u who needs to grow upLOL And Let me tell u i will definately tell madhubala and whoever does roona-dhona a Cry Baby...jo ukhadna hain ukhad le Tongue and wat if i say i m tolerating DD for VD only so how does dat feel... And i m very Sure u r not a newbie but a Regular member or Visitor of dis forum who doesn't even have the guts to cum up with Original ID...and nxt time Gyaan dene se pehle khud Read the Rulebook before applying on us...

@black: exactly !!

and one more thing to the TM... u dnt have the ryt to decide huz matire and huz immature... its just from the POV u c ppl... dnt u read at the bottom or at the top of the fun posts?? if u cnt tk out the fun from the fun posts den dnt read dem...!!! and yha kisi ne force nhi kia he to read all the posts... and bringing out jus the points of VD fan to the forefront would lead to nthing !!
infact these kinda posts create fight !!! koi DD ko krega toh koi VD ko krega... aur tb fights nhi hngi??
nw huz acting as immature?? Tongue
have the guts to make topics from ur original id and den i ll contnue wit my gap shap kyuki me zada bhav nhi deti sry LOL
aur haan ek aur baat.. abhi VD ki acting gandi boli gyi he toh v ol r sorting it ol out really calmly in a fun way... same way me DD ki acting ko bekar kehne ki post banao.. dekhte hain kitni calmly handle hta he matter [=))'
i aint saying dat i dnt like DD and neither m saying dat i dislike DD fanz... i love each n evry person on this forum and dats really saenign dat sm ppl here think this abt us..!!!
no1 can decide hu is immature and hu isnt so kindly avoid creating fights in here.. and cmon...stop stlking the ATs LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

OtakuGirl-DeboPurpleHorizonMaria-capriEvIlNeSs_RoCkZTheBlackJaguarCoeur2PsychoFMS

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria-capri

sonia_koolkhan IF-Sizzlerz
sonia_koolkhan
sonia_koolkhan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
 some extent u r rite  but  v cannot blam all  vd fans. 

Edited by sonia_koolkhan - 09 August 2012 at 6:52am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index