Awesome post 
I never like vivian but we give chance ..for me know Rishbala rockzz
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: kahkashansakina

Awesome post

I never like vivian but we give chance ..for me know Rishbala rockzz

Agree, INFECT I dont like dd but give her a chance for vivian.. But now Rishbala rocks...
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Some of the things you said are right. This show is definitely about DVD and other cast and not just one fav celeb. But you can never say which fan group is mature...the one which is very emotional or the one who loves to have fun. They are both different...Yes...but they need not be tagged as mature or immature. 

If MB is called Rondubala then RK is also called Tharkey, Kameena and the list is long...and all this is just in fun. People can dislike an episode for whatever reasons they have but that does not make them immature or mean that they do not accept the other lead. 

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
OK, I agree with you that the show is about DVD and other characters and not only about VD/DD but why are you bringing AT's discussions here?πŸ˜• If you do not like a particular comment, then report it, SIMPLE.

Moreover as you said, there is a thin line between criticism and bashing. Some people just criticise when they say that they do not like MB's rona-dhona. From which angle does it become bashing?

And what is all the non-sense, "WE ARE TOLERATING VD BECAUSE OF DD ONLY??" Now did you find any post by any VD fan saying that they are tolerating DD because of VD only? Isn't it called bashing/degrading an actor? Just because some people didn't like the over-emotional episode from the last 4 days and made a post, they are termed as bashers?😳 
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
G.R.O.W    U.P.

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
o here comes another post...I agree this is a DVD show...but we never bash DD..where u find it?jaha tak mujhe yaad hai everyone call madhu rondu not DD...y u DD fans r so serious?we just make those post for fun...n it dosn't mean we only make fun of DD..but VD as well...if u don't understand different between Fun n Bash then it's not our problem...y VD fans call some of DD fans crybaby...u can see it in this forum n also in those post...but also they called it in fun..not in any serious way...if u don't understand this then pls don't read any post made by VD fans...this is not the first time..if u go to PKYEK forum then u will find full forum with this type of posts...we made lots of fun of all charachters..this is the another reason I don't like come in this forum..everytime I come here I see only this type of posts...all I can say to u all just Grow Up...
lol this is really funny...i dunno if u r a Newbie or MID but u seem to b a Big Stalker with just 7 posts till now πŸ˜†
if Madhu is called Rondubala so is RK called Tharkey, Kutta, Kamina and what not πŸ˜†...yea i m gonna call her that only πŸ˜†
and wow some of the comments, i can say the same abt DD...i never liked Drashti in Geet due to her over-acting but now i think she has inproved a lot...in MB i see her very much in character and she doesnt overdo stuff anymore...though she is yet to impress me...and no in last 3 epis the way she is continuously crying that maybe the BEST of DD performance for some ppl here but not for me and many others here too
till now my comments in this forum were limited to Madhu and RK and i never commented on DD as an actress...but since others r commenting on VD, i commented on DD too πŸ˜›
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
dd is great as mb ,its sad to see people criticize her ,according to me she is best
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

lol this is really funny...i dunno if u r a Newbie or MID but u seem to b a Big Stalker with just 7 posts till now πŸ˜†

if Madhu is called Rondubala so is RK called Tharkey, Kutta, Kamina and what not πŸ˜†...yea i m gonna call her that only πŸ˜†
and wow some of the comments, i can say the same abt DD...i never liked Drashti in Geet due to her over-acting but now i think she has inproved a lot...in MB i see her very much in character and she doesnt overdo stuff anymore...though she is yet to impress me...and no in last 3 epis the way she is continuously crying that maybe the BEST of DD performance for some ppl here but not for me and many others here too
till now my comments in this forum were limited to Madhu and RK and i never commented on DD as an actress...but since others r commenting on VD, i commented on DD too πŸ˜›

@Red - I agree on thatπŸ˜† Haven't seen much of Geet because that show never impressed me but yes DD has improved a lot since then and I have accepter her with Vivian now.πŸ˜†

I know many DD fans are gonna jump over me for this, but I have been hearing the same dialogue again and again from them regarding VD. According to them, VD is some sidey trash who they are ready to consume because DD is feeding it to them with her handsπŸ₯±

Now did I make any post on a petite issue like that?πŸ˜† 

And hello! People call Madhu as Rondubala because she is one and not DD. Have you ever seen people bashing DD recently? Now please don't say that it is fandom for a fictional character RK who makes people bash MBπŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
What is the big deal about calling Maddy as Rotlu, Rondubala and blah blah? If Rishabh can be called kutta, kameena, tharkey, and what not?

OPINION is an opinion and we are not taking DVD to our graves with us. Artist is an artist, dude! Phool ke haar bhi milenge aur chappalein bhi. LEARN THAT.

Like seriously. 5 saal ki umar ke baad dimaag ne evolve karna bandh kar diya kya?

And what's with the hypersensitivity over these actors? Wo kya tum logon ko apne lap mein bithaane waale hain ya phir apni jaayedaad tumhaare naam karke marenge?