Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

ye fandom show ko le dubega - Page 2

abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i only want to say that i am the big fan of vivian but i like dd too the couple is superb in my sight and can say that if we see all the shows on air its only beautiful and complete package couple of the year 2012. we all should try hard for their best couple award, its in our hand. with best wishes vivian and dd. good luck.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumi45 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thaks Darling-Disha for this post,finally some noticed that.pata nahi so called vifan ko Drashti saye itna jealous kyu hoty ,ever single day they (not all) they talk negativ thing.plz grow up.Drashti &vivian both doing there job so well,so we must support then
-BreakingDown- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
well i agree i used 2 hate vd as abhay but due 2 dd i gave him a chance but now i m liking him
Misha34 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post every single word are true.every time they cross limit.
starchase thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
okay i aint beein online so dont know whats been happening. but who ever has made remarks on madhu's crying in last two episodes, must be a heartless person ! well someone/people who probably aint experiencing loosing so much/someone. I am a huge drashti dhami fan as most must know, and i watched vivian from when he came in baba aisa karo na vidaah (i think his first show), I have learned to accept DVD as they are doing a fab job in MEIEJ. 

fab post ! hope i made sense above :)
Edited by salma434 - 11 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
You have a point.

I can sense from your point - which individuals you are pointing your fingers at.
I know these ppz. They don't do it out of hate for DD..
They take the piss out of their own fav aswell.
INFACT they take the piss out of themselves too.

PPL need to just chill and have a laugh.
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm a huge DD fan but have also accepted VD with all my heart :) 
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks dd fans:-) For your dd Aapne Hamare Vivian ko ek chance diya:-) Hum Aapka ye Ahsaan kabhi nahi bhoolenge:-)... You all hate VD but fir bhi dd ke liye VD ko bhi jhelna pad raha hai:-( so sad...   If You guys have too much problem of Fun posts then why you also commented on that post?? ... Why u all are serious??? Edited by --Rose-- - 11 years ago

Usually it takes months B4 the separation and praising one lead by stepping on.the other starts. But in this forum everything is happening way too fast.
rs272 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I'm a huge DD fan, I love her acting to the core with her playing any emotion...VD as RK is doing a Fabulous job...and I'm watching this show for DVD...simple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!