Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Am deleting this post since we have been told that the track will not play out as per news reports...it has come from the horse's mouth itself...so the contents of the post are no longer valid!
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharma.shivani thumbnail
Sujatha i will be the first one to stop watching this show if this happens. Whenever they show ashni happy something drastic happens.
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sharma.shivani

Sujatha i will be the first one to stop watching this show if this happens. Whenever they show ashni happy something drastic happens.

Shivani, I don't know if you are a TRP contributor...I am not since I watch online...so yes, our watching or not makes no difference to them...there are hordes out there who clearly do...why do you think such regressive rubbish is ruling the charts otherwise?
SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very Well said 👏

So now one more idea from cvs to get sympathy to mallu from ashu ..just bcoz she is pregnant n ur wife is not ..awesome ... 
now i think nidhi wont able to tell him that she needs two years ..n ashu will remain in this thinking that she doesnt want to have kid until she will get fully established in her career ...wow n i wont be surprised if ashu will start thinking that he has done wrong by marrrying a young girl n refusing mallu's proposal 😡 

no matter mallu tried to kill ur wife ..no matter how wrong she was ..but only thing matters is that she is pregnant . so ashu can have an excuse now to take care of her again ...to be chipko with her again ..to call her back his home again ...n no wonder if he will think of adopting the kid ..n emotionally blackmail nidhi to help him in all this . 👏🤢

Superb the show cant get better than this ...so can i quit ???

n ya sujhata u r right the only thing matters is womb ...love , marriage ..sab gaya tel lene 
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Sujatha, i watch it on TV...so i come under the contributor?? well, you can deduct my name as of tonight...this whole thing has turned nauseous...i have nothing against career track and nothing against AshNi baby track...i have nothing against Mallika's negativity being repeated either...BUT i really cannot watch anymore character assassination of Ashutosh...so yes, i am quitting...please PM me if the current news is proved wrong...otherwise its just me and my ff...