Ah Khushi resembles sm1 4m the past. - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
yeah..i was thinkin exactly the same..i'm sure the 'woman' dadi was talkin is khushi's mom..
Originally posted by princessunara

Maybe I am going bonkers imagining too many things but it could be that she acted of being shocked.

But one thing I know for sure. Dadi is Shyam's ticket back to RM ;)

now that! even i don't doubt!!!

ah u r not the only one going crazy!! i am also falling crazily in love with this serial all over again!! i sometimes forget to breath while watching!! it is so intriguing!!!

You know when Arnav said that his mother committed suicide I was holding my breath if he'd reveal more πŸ˜† But one puzzle is solved and sure. Arnav's mother did commit suicide! So no one killed or murdered her. 

Edited by loveydovey - 11 years ago
Originally posted by mishti_17

That looks the only reason at the moment..Coz I dont seem to be feeling that Shyam might have send her.. πŸ€”

as much as i would like that to happen i think the same 
Yeah thats for sure.
Either khushi's mom or the younger khushi.
For a moment, even i felt the same...
Lets see what they bring to us...
i think its just anger that khushi is dong something she doesnt want thats all

no way ..
I dont think that daadi knwa something abt Khushi
You give a valid reason. But why do I feel Shyam has something to do with all this.
Dadi's sudden entry, her continuous enquiry about 'Damadji' , Her dialogue to Anjali that she would make everything alright, and most importantly the cold and indifferent attitude towards Khushi.

Isnt all this fishy?
The CVs have done a great job. We are all into the story completely. The past is so intriguing.

Originally posted by princessunara

i don't know y...i seem to be the only person who is still not ready to judge her...because if the past is what i believe it to be (ya i am toying with an small theory these days..n might jot it down later..) i can't blame her for going off the rocker...

u know i am a staunch khsuhi fan...and thus hate to see her getting hurt..but still i for some weird reason can't hate dadi!! and i am completely confused as to why!!.

I know dear ur staunch Khushi supporter. As I said no matter the past I am not able to deal with the way she treating Khushi or Arnav for tat matter. she cannot just walk in expect ppl to change everything for her within 5mins. Does she not realize tho they r related they have had their own life for 15 years abt which she knows nthg. 15 years is a long time to develop, habits, preferences and relations evolve in such a long time. I hate it tat she expects everyone to dance to her tunes but is not willing to take responsibility for her actions or rather her inactions of last 15 years.

And yes she is going to b shyams medium of entry into the house...

Sunara I m suddenly sooo worried for our khushi...πŸ˜”
Edited by memyselfandrshi - 11 years ago
Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

Well Sunara did not watch the episode how was it, has Khushi wooing ASR started πŸ˜†

Johny watch it ...

first half was really nice...awesome khushi arnav scene.. Barun - Sanaya rock...

U will see their nok zhok plus  a lil flirty Arnav in the epi.. 
dadi let me not say anything...tell me what u felt after seeing it. My reactions may b exaggerated as I m super angry today with her😑 

But arnav puts her in her place...
Edited by memyselfandrshi - 11 years ago