Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I knw Why dadi hates khushi (Page 4)

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namshish

I think arnav's father had an affair with khushis mom that's why his mom committed suicide ...

Dadi wud be probably the only one to have seen khushi's mom ... So I think khushi reminds her of that woman ... Remember she said yesterday ... " us hadse se Hume us aurat ki yard aati hai " 
Also arnav's  remembering khushis moms payal scene might be of some significance there ...

And this theory also justifies the tag line " navrat pass and na de mohabat door Jane na de " 
What do u guys think ????????

agree somewhat...even today, when Nani asked dadi why she is behaving this way and can't accept Khushi bitiya, did you see Dadi lowering her head down and looking around quietly as if she is remembering Khushi's mom as that aurat seeing Khushi...

mastermagician IF-Rockerz
mastermagician
mastermagician

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
dude!!! wat wrong wit every1??!! y r every1 drawing thoughts of kushi's mom & arnav's dad?? dats just so pathetic!!! 
ssaaaa Senior Member
ssaaaa
ssaaaa

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
I don't think Khushi's mum had an affair, I think Arnav's dad probably had feelings for Khushi's mum but she didn't reciprocate those feelings, Arnav's mum found out her husband truth and couldn't handle it.

Dadi probably knows the whole truth but doesn't want to see her son in the wrong light. Like Arnav said yesterday to Khushi, Dadi is like that she doesn't like looking past her own believes. And has tagged Khushi's mum as wrong.

In todays episode when Khushi was looking through the photos, it looked like she recognised Arnav's dad or both parents.

Or this all could be Snakewa's plan to make Khushi's life miserable. Maybe he has met Dadi and told her his version on "truths" So she's come into the house with a negative view of our lovely KKGSR. Cause where else could he learn that Anjali is pregnant. No one in the house had visited her (except maybe Anjali).

Anyways I'm curious to know what CV's have planned they always do something unexpected.

Go to top