India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Jaymala !!!

foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
I have no words to write about todays epi. I am still in it. Feel blessed to watch it! I wanted the moment to freeze after the jaymala. Mahadev's words to parvati-parvati mere is roop ko dekhogi nahi, tumhare bina is roop ka koi mahatva nai. Parvati says mein bhi aapko niharna chahti hun parantu palke uth hi nai rahi hai.Day Dreaming Mahadev:parvati meri or dekho parvati, meri or dekhoEmbarrassed "Mahadev-Parvati" so divine so beautiful!!! Mohit and sona looked so beautiful felt like i m actually watching the real wedding. What an precap! What an precap! Aaj ka epi nai dekha to tumhara jeevan vyarth hai.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

shreenidringrosesskapu80shadow.daemonSkittle16ritika06captkirkramki1kavya.sravyaGopiiiNishajoshemavidzbangaloresjyoti07Roxelanajayvenk.FairyDust.-Priti11-ani_grNandiniRaizadaa

ritika06 Senior Member
ritika06
ritika06

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
DKDM is getting better day by day.I just hope this week it's trps gets higher and higher than ipkknd and bv.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ramki1Roxelanajayvenk.FairyDust.foram.

ramki1 Goldie
ramki1
ramki1

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Lovely Episode...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ringroses.FairyDust.foram.

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
to put my hand through the TV and pinch Mohit and Sonas cheeks really hard...
Parvati didnt look at Mahadev for one second also,but i wouldnt blame her-he looked sooo handsome!!!
the Parvati Mujhe Dekho part was super super super super*infite* cute-he kept looking at Parvati in the hope her having just one look at him...
so so sooo cute!!!!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Skittle16ramki1kavya.sravyahemavidz.FairyDust.foram.ani_gr

foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

Parvati didnt look at Mahadev for one second also,but i wouldnt blame her-he looked sooo handsome!!!
the Parvati Mujhe Dekho part was super super super super*infite* cute-he kept looking at Parvati in the hope her having just one look at him...
so so sooo cute!!!!!!

yes it was so cute!
Want that moment to freeze.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ramki1.FairyDust.ani_gr

Kal El IF-Rockerz
Kal El
Kal El

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Honestly Maina had more of my attention than Parvati. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ramki1.FairyDust.foram.ani_gr

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
@Kal-she was looking at Mahadev a bit too much wasnt sheROFL...so was Naanima...Parvati wasnt looking at him but her mother and grnadmother were staring at himROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ritika06Skittle16kavya.sravyaramki1.FairyDust.foram.ani_gr

.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shruti.nil

so so sooo cute!!!!!!

i didnt get one thing...when she saw him towards the end of the episode...i guess she didnt do so properly and thats why he's just pulling her leg in the precap by eating away everythingROFL..
and by the way i'm sure everyone noticed that naughty and mischievous smile he gave parvati towards the end of the precap Embarrassed Embarrassed
Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ritika06ramki1Gopiiiforam.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index