Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Now thats a 'Rabba Ve' moment for me! (Page 3)

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by apoorvaarnav

it was a BEAUTIFUL episode!!! finally arnav opened up!! and his "so what" made my mom a HUGE fan of barun/arnav! she was like that boy(barun)is very goodlooking and talented!!Embarrassed
Even my mom said that!!! LOL She always found him goodlooking hut she never admitted in front of me. But today she said 'okay so fine, he is hot' and i and my dad were like ShockedShockedLOL

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev_surbhi

So true and this is what we call as mature romance..a new level of relationship Embarrassed Embarrassed
N yes he got a new suit on d occasion of janamashtami.Even khushi got d new one yaar though i didnt likeit but sanaya carried it gracefully

Exactly. This is the best time in IPKKND *touchwood* LOL
Sanaya looksmretty in any thing, thats why it looked good otherwise it was hideous! But i didnt mind it cuz it looked nice on sanaya. And im so happy arnav got a new suit!!Big smile
arunimasingh Senior Member
arunimasingh
arunimasingh

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
oh i am loving this arnav soo muchHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ElmoFuj-

borreg IF-Dazzler
borreg
borreg

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

agree with you...however i thought asr's mom letter is with Anjali...Embarrassed

donot know why she is not giving it to Khushi to read it.

Loved ASR in the new suit and he looks yummilious in blue shirt...my heart wend dhak dhak for him...which it does anyday in any colour he wears...muaah to him...classic actor

-ElmoFuj-

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
The letter is in the box with him. It is in the wardrobe drawer that he keeps locked. He will give it to her soon. Hopefully they will read it together. (A sure fire way for the TRP's to heat up!) Imean, i hope the CV's remember that there was  a letter from his mum.
You're right, we want to see moments (if that's all the CV's are giving us!) of deep love instead superficial, meaningless dilly-dally!!

-ElmoFuj-

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kbtr

The letter is in the box with him. It is in the wardrobe drawer that he keeps locked. He will give it to her soon. Hopefully they will read it together. (A sure fire way for the TRP's to heat up!) Imean, i hope the CV's remember that there was  a letter from his mum.
You're right, we want to see moments (if that's all the CV's are giving us!) of deep love instead superficial, meaningless dilly-dally!!
I really hope arnav gives the letter to the person whom ts meant for soon! But maybe cv's wanna show taht she even without it is giving her all the love! But i really want khushi tonread that letter sooon!
Yeah, those scenes are cute but are short-lived! These on the other hand are just perfect!
Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
i ve never liked any of the RVs. Trip on a flat surface, fall, grab, stare, chest heave. JEEZ! May b school kids may enjoy it. But i never ve Dead

I prefer this! More mature & beautiful Star

Go to top