Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Now thats a 'Rabba Ve' moment for me!

-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
So Arnav finallyy got a new suit! 😆
And he looked HOOT! 😃
The serial keeps getting better. Love how Arnav stands up for his wife. Loving this track. As long as Arnav's with khushi, nothing going to go wrong! 😃 
The way Arnav opened up to Khushi today when she kept saying she didn't intend to make him tell her or hage her. He told her. His way of showing, 'You have the right'. 
And again when Khushi was found seeing the photos and the hitler daadi made a deal out of it, Arnav was casual enough to say, 'so what?'! LOVING THIS TRACK! 
All this is so more beautiful then any pointless 'Rabba Ve'. When a husband knows to seek comfort in his wife, when he knows his family can do so too. When he knows she has the complete right to do whatever she wants. When he understands her actions. For me, this is what i call a true 'Rabba Ve' moment! ðŸ˜ƒ
Though i thought khushi would find Arnav's mom's letter in the trunk, but guess she didn't! 😔
Who thought so??
Edited by Fan_ipkknd1 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fardee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
when some paper fell down i thought it was letter but it turned out to be photo Edited by fardeeba - 11 years ago
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Originally posted by: fardeeba

when some paper fell down i thought it was letter but it turned out to be photo

Yeap. Sme here. But i guess the letter is not needed right now. Khsuhi is giving him all the love anyways.
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Agreed. I love how ASR is giving her respect as his wife. Thats more than enough for me than random rabba ves!
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Originally posted by: anitamalik

Agreed. I love how ASR is giving her respect as his wife. Thats more than enough for me than random rabba ves!

Exactly. This was kind of a rabba ve i was dying to seee! And i couldnt have loved the serial more than now! I really hope it lasts. 
sherlockthor thumbnail
it was a BEAUTIFUL episode!!! finally arnav opened up!! and his "so what" made my mom a HUGE fan of barun/arnav! she was like that boy(barun)is very goodlooking and talented!!😳 Edited by apoorvaarnav - 11 years ago
crazzyhrt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree with each n evry word u wrote..  thogh i didnt thgt abt d letr part.. 

n yesss... HE GOT A NEW SUIT... ðŸ¥³ 
(haha so funny i m happy coz an actor got a new suit in his show ðŸ˜†) this show n arnie has made me crazy
o man i just wish all the probs get solved cozz this dadi is such a pain in the romance of arhi man do u agree
Edella17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I totally agree...Arnav needs to open up more...So that I can cry more... Seriously Barun and Sanaya nailed it today ...Amazing Episode...Hope we have more such Rabba Ves which are meaningful ðŸ˜ƒ
tulip21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Exactly... slowly and steadily ASR is letting khushi in his closed wall and he never leaves any single point to say that he is her wife... he isnot rushing things and pushing but slowly insisting on the bond they share...

I loved the small moment btw them on the stairs...it showed how both are into each other and assures the other one they are fine by small small actions...

This are all the real moment for them than the pointless rabba ve