First love can be forgeted ????? - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Aquilia_Aditi

Truly said di. You can never forget your first true love. Either the scars left behind stay there forever, or your heart never beats the same way again. I don't think you can ever forget anyone that you loved or were in a long or meaningful relationship with. Eventually you love again, but you love differently. You will love more carefully, more cautiously. Your first love will always have a special place in your hearts. And this is what makes your first love so special. You love so hard, so deeply, and so intensely because you don't know any different. You can never forget your first love because he is the person you shared your happiness and worries with. Because you really cared for him and he was your FIRST LOVE. While your first love maybe lost in time, somewhere within your heart, the memories of your first love still linger on. It will definitely remain as a sweet memory till the end of your life.

Completely agreed with what everyone said. ðŸ˜Š

P.s - That's completely my opinion. No offence meant to anyone! ðŸ˜ƒ

yes u really cant forget those first time feelings...really ...
@ blue u said this perfectly ...

PS ADiti bari hogayi hai hmmm...😆
Originally posted by Angel56

yes u really cant forget those first time feelings...really ...
@ blue u said this perfectly ...

PS ADiti bari hogayi hai hmmm...😆

Lol, jyada badi nahi huyi hun re but haan pehle se badi ho gayi. Plus this show has helped me to grow up fast a lot. ðŸ¤¢
@aditi ... d3 ne sab ko bara kardiya ..
i remember for atleast six weeks after breakup i used to talk abt her a lot
feelings were mixed it wasnt just pain but still it was something
@Saurav .. m sorry i made u guys remember all ur memories ...i dont know whether u take it as good or bad ...but First love is this wat ur talking about ...and u still remember ...
maybe it wasnt love!!! it can be attraction and a feeling. Come on guys lets see wat D3 has to say about LOVE...
@varshalovesu .. i dont believe a person having Arsha's dp is asking me to watch d3...
never mind...but here we r talking about first love ...and if ur trying to say that kriyaansh hadn't LOVE between them ...then i m sorry i dont wanna comment on u ...
oh its nothing like tht itna toih ab chalta hai
i m not gonna sit nd cry over it its been abt 3 months now
plus i dont want to feel low
m enjoying my newfound single status
but of course i m not gonna 4get my 1st u noe ...
Oh...and maybe we patch up in 5-6 months
kuch bhi ho sakta hai
i know she is vry dumb