India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

Vikram Thakur shown as Human and not superHero

premvahini Senior Member
premvahini
premvahini

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged

I feel that writers have shown Vikram as a real Human and not like imaginative -- do no wrong super hero of other shows.

I can see a person doing what Vikram did given the same situation in real life --- He had a mentally ill of a wife who is dead ( how they declared her dead without finding that body and the detail of the fatal accident were not elaborated) and then he meets this full of life girl and truly falls for her . He also feels that he can give her a better and respectful life by marrying her and also help set up precedence for the Bedani society.

Then he finds out that his wife is not dead and he does the first thing that instinct tells him and hides her ----- may be just to borrow time to think what next!  May be he would have come up with a better solution like telling Sugni the whole thing. But then Miss Gulabiya happened   and he lied once  not  realizing  that this Miss G  will start  stalking him  and his haveli – so more lies  followed  .Once he  does decide to come clean  but then gets  cold feet  for fear of Sugni 's reaction to the truth fear of losing her.  He probably was thinking that once the wedding is done he would let Sugni know about the whole storey.

Its because of Ms Gulabiya the whole thing became worst than it should be -----may be he could  have decided to divorce REVA on mental ill health basis but still agreeing to take care of her . This way his marriage to Sugni would have been legal as well as for society to witness . In real life there are so many cases where one spouse divorces other  because he/she   falls for someone else , or even cases of double marriages can be found ( especially in small remote areas)  ---one such very known example is of Dharam -& Hema .  And in some tribal areas one man  is allowed  to have even 3-5 wives.

So just like many others I am perplexed by Miss Gulabiya's behavior and reaction to the whole situation --- she prefers sir dhakai  over being second wife.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

anitat53widdySaima2010cupdmuktha_cuteHoneySuckleJulieDnancy1996Vinnie79stephhhPutijaChalhovKhatamKahanipallavi25

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
premvahini
thanks for ur post
I totally agree with you on this...that TVS is shown as a human n what a normal human would do. I also posted a thread where majority agreed with vikram n said they wud hve done the same as vikram did or is doing. Sometimes in love, ppl loses his/her natural thinking ability n does wht his heart says

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010muktha_cute

drtulika Groupbie
drtulika
drtulika

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
totally agree wid u guys but mr adi is maryaada puroshuttom shri ram he is god has never done any wrong in life has right to judge anyone what is this?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhh

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
yes drtulika...I hate adi's sticking his nose in Vikram's business...adi n his mom really irritates me...also G...I wanna slap these 3 hard...no offense...but adi n his attitudes really pisses me off...why cant he spend more time on his injustice to amrita than thinking about vikram/reva or sugni??? absurd...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010muktha_cute

p_ramsingh Newbie
p_ramsingh
p_ramsingh

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Guys I totally agree with everything you all said, Vickram sister is the one who got Rewa for him in the first place, something like that was mentioned in an earlier episode. So i guess she knew that Riwa was mental from the onset.  But she must have chosen her cause she was of the same status as the Thakurs...

Pam... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010muktha_cutestephhh

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index