Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Montage of SA's tellyfilm is OUT :D :D (Page 6)

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

Originally posted by arryline

Originally posted by KaShNidhi

Kash yaha is bandar ki jgah Karan hota Cry

I feel you haven't seen his previous work in Mahi way.He's an awesome actorSmile.This jodi will rock too

Hey Arya!Big smile Good to catch you here. How have you been? Looong time no?
Are you watching AK's new show?

Neetz HugCaught youLOLI'm fine still mourning over DEK's end,BTW you saw it's end?Yes yaar really long time.The AT has dried up literally
AK's new show,God it's really difficult to see him there and the fact that we got an incomplete story of Manveer makes it more worseOuch

Edited by arryline - 09 August 2012 at 1:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WhiteNights.

WhiteNights. IF-Dazzler
WhiteNights.
WhiteNights.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Arya, no I caught youTongueROFL

ah yes THE DEK daysDay Dreaming Those are memories now :( 
The only jodi I was feverish for (though didnt last forever) after KaSh.The only show where i ever made siggies on a jodi, became a part of the AT and was also quite active there, at least i would like to believe so haha :D It will be always chesrished by me for all the firsts that i achieved here. It was awesome while it lasted Arya.

No I never watched the last epi. Had long lost my interest in the show by then. I can understand how disapointing it would be for you since you have always been a loyal Manveer fan and DEK viewer. But I guess, ManVeer uniting in the end would give you consolation that all your efforts were not in vainBig smile
You are right, AK could never get a more powerful role than  his Udayveer was made out to be initially. That is the sole reason for having hooked so many people to that show nai? I have always loved him as an intense, possesive, teasing, tiring, flirting lover and not really the squishy lover-boyLOL I guess this other role for him in LMYAM requires him to be the latter.Unhappy But I am still watching it. Coz I liked the first few epis of the show plus I also wanted to watch AK's new show out of curiosity.

@Neha, ViShi on SBB? when??Shocked what was shown?  I must check.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arrylineneha-rockss

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
@Neetz...M sure yu have checked by now LOLLOL
shruti_kashian IF-Dazzler
shruti_kashian
shruti_kashian

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
tfs neha! woW it is damn beautiful. all my wishes of seeing my ridz in sari is fulfilled :D

neha-rockss

-FarwiiDobaara- IF-Dazzler
-FarwiiDobaara-
-FarwiiDobaara-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Can't Wait!!!

-Farwii.

neha-rockss

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti_kashian

tfs neha! woW it is damn beautiful. all my wishes of seeing my ridz in sari is fulfilled :D

yur welcome Shruti Hug   I kno...so many of us wanted to see her in saree Embarrassed and its all worth the wait !!

ankletiya

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

Arya, no I caught youTongueROFL

ah yes THE DEK daysDay Dreaming Those are memories now :( 
The only jodi I was feverish for (though didnt last forever) after KaSh.The only show where i ever made siggies on a jodi, became a part of the AT and was also quite active there, at least i would like to believe so haha :D It will be always chesrished by me for all the firsts that i achieved here. It was awesome while it lasted Arya.

No I never watched the last epi. Had long lost my interest in the show by then. I can understand how disapointing it would be for you since you have always been a loyal Manveer fan and DEK viewer. But I guess, ManVeer uniting in the end would give you consolation that all your efforts were not in vainBig smile
You are right, AK could never get a more powerful role than  his Udayveer was made out to be initially. That is the sole reason for having hooked so many people to that show nai? I have always loved him as an intense, possesive, teasing, tiring, flirting lover and not really the squishy lover-boyLOL I guess this other role for him in LMYAM requires him to be the latter.Unhappy But I am still watching it. Coz I liked the first few epis of the show plus I also wanted to watch AK's new show out of curiosity.

LOLChalo we both caught each other.Ya Golden days of DEK and also my TV watching days.Manveer were something different as much as UV too.
The new show doen't focuses much on his acting talent rather I felt his looks are taken much into consideration.Let's see how this one fares outConfused
I never knew you were a KaSh fan,so we can meet up often here.The first epi of TML too looks intresting,are you joining the forum?

neha-rockss

fragrance9 Senior Member
fragrance9
fragrance9

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
where was viraf feroz patel hiding all these days ?????????

neha-rockss

Go to top