Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I dont want a bad connection betwen the two

far78 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
the relationship they are showing as a couple is so so beautiful.. its way beyond any redemption etc... the guy who does not share any pain.. tells his wife the truth.. whatever be the past issue.. i hope the love and support between arhi does not go.. please NO MORE Seperation..

though i feel that dadi is being motivated by shaam

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I feel that along with Shyam, Anjali is motivating Dadi because she is aware that Arnav is not going to bring back Shyam just on her words. Therefore, she decided to bring back Dadi so that Dadi creates a scene regarding Anjali's marriage and then Arnav will be forced to bring him back. This is what I feel...
BLR_babe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i feel Shyam is not in picture ... i think kushi reminds dadi of 'woh aurat'
far78 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deb_Barun_Arnav

I feel that along with Shyam, Anjali is motivating Dadi because she is aware that Arnav is not going to bring back Shyam just on her words. Therefore, she decided to bring back Dadi so that Dadi creates a scene regarding Anjali's marriage and then Arnav will be forced to bring him back. This is what I feel...

ya kind of.. she does not defend khushi EVEN ONCE.. That dadi is getting on my nerves.. but I LOVED ASR.. who ever writes the script is BRILLIANT..
crazzyhrt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree..
d qstn now is wat is it tht is holding dadi against khushi... 
Edited by crazzyhrt - 11 years ago