Ruk Jaana Nahin

India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

8th Aug - What a hilariously ridiculous episode! (Page 2)

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Namita.Murti

Shukla is bad news, very bad new! Wonder what he is planning!
I felt from his eys he is planning something devious for Sanchi...like molestation...
I felt...like that...Ouch I feel something like this on sleeves and Indu Saving Sanchi from something very drastic...and that will close loop to all drastic he did...

...I want track like that...Where sanchi will be all shattered becaise of incidence like this...and Indu help her to bring out of trauma...than for Indu it  might help him understanding her pain her trauma what she felt then...And for Sanchi...it will erase all bad memories of Indu from her heart and mind ...

Edited by kuls11 - 08 August 2012 at 12:11pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04-Namita-lashy

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
That is very much possible Kuls! Would love it!

Edited by Namita.Murti - 08 August 2012 at 12:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04lashy

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
are nhi...ye kya keh diya kul...huh huh huh...agar aisa hua to

Rashmi04-Namita-lashy

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Sonali, Indu hero ki entry maarega aur bacha lega...that's what we are talking about...but this time the situation would have been really intense and Sanchi in very real and serious trouble...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
I think shukla will think of defaming Sanchi (and Indu)...humiliating them by implicating them in something drastic...  thats what they'd reduced him to.. so I'm confident that he would want to do that to them - since that's what would affect them the most...  

if it was only a molest attempt - usme hafton ki planning thodi na lagegi...aur woh bahut hi dhamaakedhaar return kar rahaa hai...I'm sure they'll show Shukla and his evil smiles snooping, phone conversations with Tiwari, eaves dropping, planning etc... LOL his favourite pass time!

Also, I think he's as infuriated with Indu as he is with Sanchi...and wants revenge against both... currently, he knows that Indu Sanchi are only at loggerheads.. so doing such an attempt against Sanchi alone would not hold any meaning for him.. 

Edited by lashy - 08 August 2012 at 1:36pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

daydreamerrRashmi04Silentsoul-Namita-

daydreamerr Senior Member
daydreamerr
daydreamerr

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
I'm glad you all agree about the ice green kurta haha, AD Is perfect as it is, he made the kurta look good Wink
And Namz and Kuls, UGH nearly was sick seeing Shukla again, he's so vile! And I'd love Indu to save Sanchi from any trouble but ew ew ew keep Sada and Shukla far away from Sanchi! Perhaps Indu could save Sanchi BEFORE any trouble actually gets to her? Hmm I'm sure the CVs have something amazing planned for us! *crosses fingers*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Agreed Hommy! guess will have to wait and watch!D'oh

daydreamerrRashmi04lashy

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Namita.Murti

lol...Great post Shraddha. I thought and posted the same on Sonali's update thread. Indu to the rescue so Papa and Beti don't think of him as big bad wolf...lol

Kamaal ki jodi hai, yours and mine Wink...one track mind!

OTM  all right! LOL always OTM

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04-Namita-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index