Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Sonali, Indu hero ki entry maarega aur bacha lega...that's what we are talking about...but this time the situation would have been really intense and Sanchi in very real and serious trouble...
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I think shukla will think of defaming Sanchi (and Indu)...humiliating them by implicating them in something drastic...  thats what they'd reduced him to.. so I'm confident that he would want to do that to them - since that's what would affect them the most...  

if it was only a molest attempt - usme hafton ki planning thodi na lagegi...aur woh bahut hi dhamaakedhaar return kar rahaa hai...I'm sure they'll show Shukla and his evil smiles snooping, phone conversations with Tiwari, eaves dropping, planning etc... ðŸ˜† his favourite pass time!

Also, I think he's as infuriated with Indu as he is with Sanchi...and wants revenge against both... currently, he knows that Indu Sanchi are only at loggerheads.. so doing such an attempt against Sanchi alone would not hold any meaning for him.. 
Edited by lashy - 11 years ago
daydreamerr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I'm glad you all agree about the ice green kurta haha, AD Is perfect as it is, he made the kurta look good 😉
And Namz and Kuls, UGH nearly was sick seeing Shukla again, he's so vile! And I'd love Indu to save Sanchi from any trouble but ew ew ew keep Sada and Shukla far away from Sanchi! Perhaps Indu could save Sanchi BEFORE any trouble actually gets to her? Hmm I'm sure the CVs have something amazing planned for us! *crosses fingers*
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Agreed Hommy! guess will have to wait and watch!
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Namita.Murti

lol...Great post Shraddha. I thought and posted the same on Sonali's update thread. Indu to the rescue so Papa and Beti don't think of him as big bad wolf...lol

Kamaal ki jodi hai, yours and mine ðŸ˜‰...one track mind!

OTM  all right! ðŸ˜† always OTM
michelle281194 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
such a fabulous post... my thoughts precisely ðŸ˜Š