Ruk Jaana Nahin

India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

8th Aug - What a hilariously ridiculous episode!

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Still laughing when I think about it... disjointed... random occurrences... 3 sudden news angles, when previous ones remain unsolved... I didn't dislike the episode - it was sorta entertaining... but I thought it was silly in the least LOL

What I loved about today's episode - 
ONLY 1 bit to mention - Tongue
Loved the way Indu scolded Sanchi for luring him when he was not in the mood and then spoiled it for him by pushing him away - I liked the way he sulked and said 'Mood hi kharaab kar diyaa!'
I loved that they didn't drag this into another hatred track and instead Sanchi explained everything to Indu then and there - woah Indu definitely did do a 180 there.. with his renewed hatred for his mama/mami and his newfound dosti for Sanchi (though even in this dosti, I only see Sanchi being benefited LOL)

INSA enemies
Sadanand/Radha, Roop, Abhimanyu, Tarachand and now Shukla too! All of them seem to be hell-bent against allowing an INSA track...as it is, this spectacular couple are ready to slit each other's throats without any of these external forces in play... and yet there always seems to be an increasing eagerness amongst the side-cast to keep the leads separate! Arre pehle mohabbat to hone do...fir judaai ke baat karenge... D'oh

The Mathur mansion
The Mathur mansion is looking to be more valuable than the kohinoor... initially, only the Tiwaris and the Mathurs were fighting for it...then Sanchi didn't want to give it up at any cost (even if it meant lawless means)... and then now Sobha wanting it too (for the sake of revenge??Shocked)  
Certainly once Shukla is released from jail, he'll want it too???

Today was the day of uncovering trivial secrets

1) Indu rediscovering the already-well-known secret that his mama and mami were their usual old self and only using him for their own profit! Hmmm... I seriously hope Indu didn't think Radha had come along only to baby sit him...

2) Sanchi discovering that Sadanand had a mistress and acting as happy as she'd be if she topped the university! Wacko I mean yeah girl, one would be surprised and would use that information to one's benefit..but why the 1000 watt smile and chirpy demeanour?

3) Sanchi discovering that Mehek's spy was Abhimanyu and having nothing much to say about it other than that 'Anyone who's helpful at this stage is fine?' ConfusedSanchi you probably need to rewind a bit and recall what all that man has done to you...Single-handedly he's caused you more harm than Indu himself and you're happy to encourage Mehek on her missions with nothing but a cautionary note? If it was me, I'd have asked Mehek to stay away from him as far as possible Confused

4) Sanchi and Mehek discovering that the dangerous Indu actually slept in the hostel to make up for time lost during the nights! Shocked Can you imagine? Sanchi is shocked! Sanchi, normal humans don't tend to survive on sleeplessness for days together... 

5) Shukla discovering that Sadanand Tiwari had finally got him a bail - conveniently forgetting that Sadanand only came to him when it suited his own purpose!

And Mehek - what to say of her
Firstly, she shocks me to the core by referring to Abhimanyu as 'Apna Abhimanyu' Shocked
and then later on, she refers to Indu-Sanchi's pairing as Tongue 'Kamaal ki jodi hai tum donon ki!'

Lol and what a precap
Indu discovers that Roop has become a sanyasin since she wasn't able to lure Indu towards her... loool NO only kidding! Indu discovering that Roop (dressed in the form of a saint) and some other baba were beguiling the family - 
I'm certain this needless angle was only brought forth so that Indu starts looking 
'bearable' in Sanchi's eyes
'decent' in Tarachand's eyes and 
'Mahaan' in Veenaji's eyes LOL

Edited by lashy - 08 August 2012 at 8:57am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

butterbeardaydreamerrmichelle281194rusha4003Rashmi04-Namita-Fallen AngelSilentsoulSonali.S-Swetha-

daydreamerr Senior Member
daydreamerr
daydreamerr

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Hahahah what a fabulous post made me laugh so much LOL
I agree with the episode being silly and jeeez, today's pace was so fast compared to the past few episodes. And there was so much information packed into today. They've added a lot of new complications to complications that are already big enough I just hope that the main plot of INSA getting together during this 6 months doesn't get lost amidst it. And I also hope that with so many enemies as you wrote haha, that InSa don't lose their way even more.

Ps. Anyone else think that AD looked AMAZINGGG in today's kurta? Like even more than usual? Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04Silentsoul-Namita-lashy

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
ooo you mean the ice green one? Wink

daydreamerrRashmi04Silentsoul-Namita-

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
my words are the same as u lashy...stupid mathur' s keep the property papers in the home so that the thiefs can stole them. Sab us ghr ke peeche aise pade h jaise hum sab anirudh ke peeche
What a fool everyone is.
I liked the understanding and growing comfortness between insa. Sanchi didnt lied and told all truth to him...it was so cute of her...however it was not an insa episode then too i liked it as it is leading to create a bond btwn insa and unfolding all the truths

daydreamerrRashmi04Silentsoullashy

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
lol...Great post Shraddha. I thought and posted the same on Sonali's update thread. Indu to the rescue so Papa and Beti don't think of him as big bad wolf...lol

Kamaal ki jodi hai, yours and mine Wink...one track mind!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
shraddha what a post ...

Aaj ka episode to sirf ... dushmanu kay naam ...lol...

I was bit confused when indu was shocked on his mama and mami deeds ...

When he didnt leave Indu then who are mathurs ...

@Homi ... Haiya Indu was looking so hot in green kurta ... it was shorter in length ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

daydreamerrSilentsoul

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
True...it was utter illogical episode after Insha scnee...

But I am so happy content that she didnt went below belt ...in scheming or using Indu...that I was okie with rest crap they delivered next day ...

Story is total stading on basless point ...Property papers...whose copy are always there in registar office with registration...Everyone know this...Just like Judge decision this point is total baseless

But coming back of shukla..is better move than showing radomness of property issue...

Vaise You mentioned it... Mahek said Saaiya masha alah...Saanchi dint find it offensve maltab maane lag gayi Indu ko vo khud ka saaiya

YES Indu was damn good looking HOT DASHING in ice green Kurta.. he is very fair...I think more than Pooja so light color enhance his dashing looks more than...bright dark one...Even in white Kurta he looked ooo some .LOL

Edited by kuls11 - 08 August 2012 at 10:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sree89Rashmi04-Namita-

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Shukla is bad news, very bad new! Wonder what he is planning!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lashy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index