Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV 8th August 2012 Written Update - COMPLETE (Page 6)

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilly2

Originally posted by mahi12

Originally posted by lilly2

Thanks for the update ...didn't see epi yet ...

@mahi...so Anandi's  fast was for jagaya...Confusedand will you stop rewinding good times of  jagaya Anandi .when we use to like them so much together  .stop rubbing salt on  wounds Angry
where i am doing anything its cvs LOL
@fast ...yes it was for Jagaya  final goodbye fastROFL
did she say it herself 
no but she was remembering Jagaya and her previous teej moments and Anandi and Gauri were shown in comparison with  each other doing pooja ...and yesterday what was dadisaa dialogue when a girl once starts this tradition then she continues this till the death of her husband or her death...now whether divorced Jagaya is right now the only husband of Anandi.and he is very much alive ..so is Anandi .alive ..so both husband and wife are alive ..next what dadisaa said Anandi will be fulfilling her duties but sad there is no one this year to break her fast but no worries next year there will  be shiv with her ...what we can derive from this ..its Anandi is keeping her last fast for her ex husband from next year Shiv will replace Jagaya as Anandi's husband so she'll be keeping her fast for him and he'll be there with her on this day to break her fast ...so it means this year Anandi is keeping her fast for her husband and  right now Jagaya is the only husband of Anandi so she is keeping fast for him continuing her tradition... from next year her husband 's place Shiv will get  she will start fasting for him only...but this year its for Jagaya ...and today she was remembering jagaya too and her previous teej moments with him ..she was still angry at jagaya so it felt like she was fighting with her memories shrugging them off though pain and tears were in her eyes but anger too was on her face she didn't cry like previous times holding on to his memories ..

Edited by mahi12 - 08 August 2012 at 2:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Casper-

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Jagya's character however confused is real. He is torn bet the village culture and city exposure at a delicate age. However rich their amily may be, he was ashamed of his child marriage and village upbringing. 
Love or infatuation is not logical.One can not apply logic to why some one gets so attracted to another. What keeps people within the confines of marriage is the strength of character, commitment and belief in the faithfulness of marriage. Unfortunately J went thru what spoiled teens go thru . But they keep showing his good qualities because he still has those endearing qualities and soon he will be able to zeo in on Gawri's character and her selfish nature. Right now he sees a glimpse of it and is in denial because she is the only family he has now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12aparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

Originally posted by aparnauma

I stopped liking Jagya  from the moment he took Gauri to that place where the shoot out took place and told her that it was his favourite place.It was Anandi who transformed his nightmares into beautiful dreams.All those thing he never remembered at that time Now after all these years he is busy remembering A.Jagya's character was unconvincing when he fell for gauri and equally unconvincig now.
same here his character had started becoming unconvincing when  he fell for Gauri and even now its too much  unconvincing...his character  is way too much fictional ..its very diffcult to find such type of person in real life who is so much inconsistent LOL

@bold favorite place ROFLsir jee do you remember how Anandi made that your favorite place  she hugged you , kissed your hands and assured you  i will never leave you  lets make a new start here she said i love this place why? because first time you hugged me here it gave our relation new name after friendship now lets make a new start here this place gave fear of separating us lets make a good memory here of our union  so we will always have this place in good memories ...they hugged after that...in keeping that hug in mind and whatever  Anandi said to Jagaya there that place became his favorite in his memories and o  how easily he forgot all that was complete nonsense from cvs i must say 

one more funny thing he fell for Gauri according to him she was more cool than Anandi..hello you got Anandi salwar suit on your honeymoon and you were totally gone seeing her in salwar kameez she is so pretty..if you want to see her stylish make her change her looks she was ready to do that ..you wanted an educated wife ..Anandi was ready to get educated ...so what was the issue? ..you think Anandi is pretty..talented , intelligent with little help from your side she can become better than Gauri ...so i don't see a single valid reason from his side to  do  Gauri Gauri when Anandi was ready to be the wife he wants ...really cvs made him too dumb all of sudden ..LOLand his family is one of the most reputed family in Jaitser and he end up lying in his college about his family their business because he thought they are less than others ...its like my parents are rich ..reputed and i have expensive gold locket around my neck and i  lie to my buddies because i think they are less than others .Confusedthat doesn't make sense at all ...LOLso cvs have indeed made Jagaya  and his actions a lot unconvincing ..
@bold  
But one thing consistent about him is that he get swayed away very easily.It's there from his child hood days.He never had confidence in himself.Early on in life he realised that listening to Anandi kept him out of trouble.So he used to listen to her and seek her approval befor he opened his mouth.
Then he went to Mumbai.On his way to Mumbai he met Gauri and he was impressed with her rescue act.His thoughts about Gauri at the time "Gosh! She is just like Anandi".That was the reason when he saw her and that was the reason he started liking her.
So he thought he found him self an upgraded version of Anandi.Why trouble yourself by trying to upgrade Anandi when an upgraded version in the form of Gauri is already available?I think that was the reason he ditched her.
Now with all the trials and tribulations he is facing in life the guidance and support he recieved from Anadi not there he realised that Gauri is not  an upgraded version of A but a totally a different make all together.

mahi12

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
One more thing.Till this episode I never realised how beatiful Anjum Farooki is.
I guess the character she plays on the screen made me blind.

I never thought I would say about Gauri but she really cute in that scene where she was eagerly waiting for Chandama to make an appearance.She seemed like an impatient childLOL
nikhilageet IF-Dazzler
nikhilageet
nikhilageet

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the update Big smile
wuthering IF-Dazzler
wuthering
wuthering

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

I think it was Jagya remembering all that.
That's what I always find it irrittating about jagya or rather they way his character shaped up.The changes in his character are so abrupt.How can some one who loved Anandi so much suddenly fall for Gauri? It all looked and still looks like infatuation to me. And now remembering Anandi all of sudden is also equally unconvincing.
Probably they are trying to tell us that he is coming back to Haweli.

Aparna- I just watched the epi again. Anandi was the one who had the mehndi flashback. I get it but I don't want to. I am just tired and bored of all these Anandi- Jagya flashbacks. We should move on already.
aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wuthering

I think it was Jagya remembering all that.
That's what I always find it irrittating about jagya or rather they way his character shaped up.The changes in his character are so abrupt.How can some one who loved Anandi so much suddenly fall for Gauri? It all looked and still looks like infatuation to me. And now remembering Anandi all of sudden is also equally unconvincing.
Probably they are trying to tell us that he is coming back to Haweli.

Aparna- I just watched the epi again. Anandi was the one who had the mehndi flashback. I get it but I don't want to. I am just tired and bored of all these Anandi- Jagya flashbacks. We should move on already.

Agree. I dont like either of them having these flash backs at all.

wuthering

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Perseus-

I did not understand why this comparison between A and G doing teej is shown. If i were in their place , i would no doubt behave like Gauri..waiting desperately to see the moon to gulp foodLOL

No, it was not a comparison between A's patience and G's impatience.

Essentially, when J told Gauri to stop whining about the moon not being out,  gauri screamed at him and said "you are a man and have been hogging food all day -- I being the woman am at a disadvantage that I have to fast"

So then Jagat has this flashback of his teej with anandi,  where he reveals to anandi that he too has kept a parallel fast to give her moral support.  anandi is stunned ... and she asks "but what about all the sweets you are given today to eat ... when nandu speaks up and says -- he gave me all his sweets -- I had two sets of sweets today LOL (nandu such a cutie pie Heart)

So essentially, they were letting us know that Jagat is not a male chauvanist pig who wants only the woman to fast for him while he enjoys himself eating whatever he wants.  He fasts all day too -- to give the woman moral support and will only break the fast along with her.  

They wanted to show gauri's harsh judgemental nature here (again Wink).  She didnt even know that he was fasting with her today and was just as hungry as her.  She just accused him without knowing the truth.

In the flashback, he says that he learned this from bapusa  -- so it is revealed that bhairon too fasts parallel to sumitra and will only eat after she has eaten.  Bapusa is a sweetheart too HeartHeart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dlipMisseshamahi12poiu123aparnauma

Go to top