Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV 8th August 2012 Written Update - COMPLETE (Page 5)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

@aparnauma...i know cvs can't show Bal vivah successful but they have shown in case of Bhairo Sumitra , lal singh and his wife so this unfair with Jagaya AnandiLOLbut ok we accept this they have to show child marriage can;t be sucessful so they could show him ditching her when they were growing up ...they didn't need to show him in love with her when adult ...don't let them extend their relation to the level of consumation  they both accepted each other after growing up to so where is Bal vivah to be blamed in their case for failure  of their relation ? ...its mostly disloyalty of husband towards his wife ...Jagaya was really too much sincere to Anandi before  and love her so much  ..they were in love so much ..he even use to stand against dadisaa for Anandi ...she won't eat in my plate in which i have eaten but in new one ...just watch initial episodes  after leap ..he just didn't want to stay in Mumbai because in this city Anandi was shot ...the bad memories use to haunt him and he said to her i just can't stay in this city and when Anandi took him to that place where she was shot in saving him ..he was so scared to go there and said to her this place makes me fear  of losing you...actually Anandi threw axe on her feet by making his fear go away from MumbaiLOL otherwise he was so scared of even taking name of Mumbai ...this observing fast with her for her long life etc ..if cvs have show a person this much sincere to his wife ..a bond he had with her in childhood to grown up he kept it then suddenly some other woman he ditched Anandi does make things a lot unbelievable ...they could have made it more understanding and better and blame Bal vivah mostly not putting entire blame on Jagaya's head ..yes it feels sad once our so much adorable pair ..i am against Bal vivah but i just use to love that cute little beend and beendiniLOLtheir cute fights ..sharing and caring ,then after leap they became just too cute ..their love was cute , innocent , pure then suddenly everything went bad sometimes i feel like killing cvs why introduced Gauri again..but but cvs and their story ..sigh ..miss old cute Jagaya and Anandi wish we could reverse time and change all bad that happened but something can never be changed and these flashbacks are just rubbing salts on wounds  now we are seeing them in Anandi's memories mostly next will be Jagaya's turn ...Stern Smileseems we keep seeing the good times of Jagaya Anandi through out the serial  LOL

I stopped liking Jagya  from the moment he took Gauri to that place where the shoot out took place and told her that it was his favourite place.It was Anandi who transformed his nightmares into beautiful dreams.All those thing he never remembered at that time Now after all these years he is busy remembering A.Jagya's character was unconvincing when he fell for gauri and equally unconvincig now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SinSinmahi12

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

I think it was Jagya remembering all that.
That's what I always find it irrittating about jagya or rather they way his character shaped up.The changes in his character are so abrupt.How can some one who loved Anandi so much suddenly fall for Gauri? It all looked and still looks like infatuation to me. And now remembering Anandi all of sudden is also equally unconvincing.
Probably they are trying to tell us that he is coming back to Haweli.
Jagaya only remembered one now which one was that ?palki one or that Anandi breaking his fast that too when gauri was doing drama  of moon not showing up now among these two which one he remembered i forgot LOLbut he remembered only one  rest were Anandi's memories ..mehendi one , that Anandi on swing Jagaya pushing her , that him breaking her fast etc were all Anandi's memories 

@bold 1..here i agree cvs messed up the story they  shouldn't have shown him so nice to Anandi before if they had in mind they have to make him betray her ...but for their drama adding spices in it   they made things confusing and unbelievable LOL...

@bold 2 ...when she did ever forget him completely LOLactually Anandi's life is empty right now ..there is no one in her life to replace Jagaya and her love for him till now ..so again and again she keeps remembering him ..when she will be married ..her new life will begin ..shiv;s love for her will make her  start making new memories ..its not like i am saying she will dump her past or forget about it ..no way ..no one can  forget the beautiful time of one's life ...but it will be like she will start cherishing new memories ..the old ones will stay in her mind as her once beautiful past but the emptiness and pain in her life will be overcome by new memories .these old  memories won't give her pain ..she will keep them with her  but will become too much  involved in newly found life newly found memories and she  will move on ..she won't cry holding her past and feel pained remembering them i lost someone precious ..she will be remembering mostly what precious i got ..

Edited by mahi12 - 09 August 2012 at 2:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShahkiAdorableAnushaaparnauma

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

I stopped liking Jagya  from the moment he took Gauri to that place where the shoot out took place and told her that it was his favourite place.It was Anandi who transformed his nightmares into beautiful dreams.All those thing he never remembered at that time Now after all these years he is busy remembering A.Jagya's character was unconvincing when he fell for gauri and equally unconvincig now.
same here his character had started becoming unconvincing when  he fell for Gauri and even now its too much  unconvincing...his character  is way too much fictional ..its very diffcult to find such type of person in real life who is so much inconsistent LOL

@bold favorite place ROFLsir jee do you remember how Anandi made that your favorite place  she hugged you , kissed your hands and assured you  i will never leave you  lets make a new start here she said i love this place why? because first time you hugged me here it gave our relation new name after friendship now lets make a new start here this place gave fear of separating us lets make a good memory here of our union  so we will always have this place in good memories ...they hugged after that...in keeping that hug in mind and whatever  Anandi said to Jagaya there that place became his favorite in his memories and o  how easily he forgot all... that was complete nonsense from cvs i must say 

one more funny thing he fell for Gauri according to him she was more cool than Anandi..hello you got Anandi salwar suit on your honeymoon and you were totally gone seeing her in salwar kameez she is so pretty..if you want to see her stylish make her change her looks she was ready to do that ..you wanted an educated wife ..Anandi was ready to get educated ...so what was the issue? ..you think Anandi is pretty.,.talented , intelligent with little help from your side she can become better than Gauri ...so i don't see a single valid reason from his side to  do  Gauri Gauri when Anandi was ready to be the wife he wants ...really cvs made him too dumb all of sudden ..LOLand his family is one of the most reputed family in Jaitser and he end up lying in his college about his family their business because he thought they are less than others ...its like my parents are rich ..reputed and i have expensive gold locket around my neck and i  lie to my buddies about my parents  because i think they are less than others .Confusedthat doesn't make sense at all ...LOLso cvs have indeed made Jagaya  and his actions a lot unconvincing ..

Edited by mahi12 - 09 August 2012 at 2:21am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

punchlineAdorableAnushapoiu123aparnaumaAnjanaYYZ

AdorableAnusha Goldie
AdorableAnusha
AdorableAnusha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update ...didn't see epi yet ...

@mahi...so Anandi's  fast was for jagaya...Confusedand will you stop rewinding good times of  jagaya Anandi .when we use to like them so much together  .stop rubbing salt on  wounds Angry

Edited by lilly2 - 08 August 2012 at 1:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12

Nach_Baliye Senior Member
Nach_Baliye
Nach_Baliye

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Jagya and Anandi were very close early on, they lived together, everyone told them they were husband and wife and what they should do for each other, its natural to form a strong bond of love and friendship. Both were together out of marriage rather than love, love came later. Jagya has always been gullible as a kid to shiny things, he saw modern bold Gauri and fell for her. Jagya has never had a depth of character, he was always influenced by people around him. He had a soft corner for Anandi, but she was a doormat.

It is realistic for Jagya to think of Anandi now, since the "honeymoon phase" of his marriage has worn off, and he feels bad for Anandi as well since she lost her mother. All along Anandi never blamed him, this is the first time she did so it left a huge impact on him. He is realizing that by listening to Gauri each time his life has not worked out well. This will help him come into his own. Gauri is now irritating since he is finding out about the "real" Gauri, not the shiny bold modern woman he thought he loved.

It is also natural for Anandi to have flashbacks. She has been fasting for 18 years and every time Jagya was there to feed her, this is the first time she is doing it alone. Also I saw Anandi step away from her memories. Whenever she had a flashback she seemed to shrug it off and step away from them. Shiv will really help her get out of this mode, since she will no longer think of Jagya.

Dadisa told her in the previous episode that a wife's duty is the house, Anandi probably expects that she will become a housewife. When she sees that Shiv wants her to be herself and be happy, and has no problem with her success, her mind will open to him.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

punchlineJan50mahi12avivakirkaparnaumaAnjanaYYZ

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU!!!!!Looking forward to watching it!
mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilly2

@mahi...so Anandi's  fast was for jagaya...Confusedand will you stop rewinding good times of  jagaya Anandi .when we use to like them so much together  .stop rubbing salt on  wounds Angry
where i am doing anything its cvs LOL
@fast ...yes it was for Jagaya  final goodbye fastROFL

Edited by mahi12 - 08 August 2012 at 1:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAnusha

AdorableAnusha Goldie
AdorableAnusha
AdorableAnusha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

Originally posted by lilly2

where i am doing anything its cvs LOL
@fast ...yes it was for Jagaya  final goodbye fastROFL
did she say it herself 

Edited by lilly2 - 08 August 2012 at 2:00pm

Go to top