Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV 8th August 2012 Written Update - COMPLETE (Page 4)

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
hey!lee darling lvly update swetuuuClap

lolzzz y s anandi thnkin bout pighead... and pighead gauri s there just beside u n still anandi

shiv family ...very light and hapy moments and joly good familyyy...
whats the secret of father figure...will it be badry papa keyaaa...shiv father???????????

..neelanjana IF-Rockerz
..neelanjana
..neelanjana

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Thnx for the update
aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wuthering

Originally posted by aparnauma

To me it looked like she is remembering Sumitra more than Jagya.
Was she really observing it for Jagya?Because she DS was saying that previous year it was Jagya and next year Shiv will be there.

I don't really understand the significance of these parallel scenes of Teej.
Why on earth is Jagya remembering his times with Anandi now?How come he never remembered all these timee with her when he was chasing G during his med college days?

What about the Mehendi part Aparna. While she is getting it done, she remembers how Jagya once wrote his name on her hand. And that Jhoola part? I dunno who remembered it- Jagya or Anandi.

And seriously. I don't understand the significance either. How does Jugat SUDDENLY have a soft spot for her? Felt it came out of nowhere. I am really NOT interested in seeing their past together. 
I think it was Jagya remembering all that.
That's what I always find it irrittating about jagya or rather they way his character shaped up.The changes in his character are so abrupt.How can some one who loved Anandi so much suddenly fall for Gauri? It all looked and still looks like infatuation to me. And now remembering Anandi all of sudden is also equally unconvincing.
Probably they are trying to tell us that he is coming back to Haweli.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ

PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Addictz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Thank you
-Gaganjot- IF-Stunnerz
-Gaganjot-
-Gaganjot-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Thank you julu as always for your updates! Hug
TheM5393 Groupbie
TheM5393
TheM5393

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Was she really observing it for Jagya?Because she DS was saying that previous year it was Jagya and next year Shiv will be there.

Why on earth is Jagya remembering his times with Anandi now?How come he never remembered all these timee with her when he was chasing G during his med college days?

What about the Mehendi part Aparna. While she is getting it done, she remembers how Jagya once wrote his name on her hand. And that Jhoola part? I dunno who remembered it- Jagya or Anandi.

And seriously. I don't understand the significance either. How does Jugat SUDDENLY have a soft spot for her? Felt it came out of nowhere. I am really NOT interested in seeing their past together. 
That's what I always find it irrittating about jagya or rather they way his character shaped up.The changes in his character are so abrupt.How can some one who loved Anandi so much suddenly fall for Gauri? It all looked and still looks like infatuation to me. And now remembering Anandi all of sudden is also equally unconvincing.

as much as i can remember from the episode most of the flash backs were from Anandi's side, i think they just showed one long flash back from jughead... anyway it is really irritating to watch these flashbacks Angry... once upon a time i Really liked them together ... BUT now its just wrong Dead
ButterflyChaser IF-Rockerz
ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged

All flashbacks were of Anandi... only FB of Jagya was tht Teej scene of childhood abt sone ki palki and tht he is also hungry as he kept fast!!

I dnt think J was remembering A... i think it came into his mind nly when G said tht he is not fasting.

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
@aparnauma...i know cvs can't show Bal vivah successful but they have shown in case of Bhairo Sumitra , lal singh and his wife so this is unfair with Jagaya AnandiLOLbut ok we accept this they have to show child marriage can't be sucessful so they could show Jagaya ditching Anandi when they were growing up ...they didn't need to show him in love with her when adult ...don't let them extend their relation to the level of consumation  they both accepted each other after growing up to so where is Bal vivah to be blamed in their case for failure  of their relation ? .Confused..its mostly disloyalty of husband towards his wife ...Jagaya was really too much sincere to Anandi before  and love her so much  ..they were in love so much ..he even use to stand against dadisaa for Anandi ...she won't eat in my plate in which i have eaten but in new one ...just watch initial episodes  after leap ..he just didn't want to stay in Mumbai because in this city Anandi was shot ...the bad memories use to haunt him and he said to her i just can't stay in this city and when Anandi took him to that place where she was shot in saving him ..he was so scared to go there and said to her this place makes me afraid   of losing you...actually Anandi threw axe on her feet by making his fear go away from MumbaiLOL otherwise he was so scared of even taking name of MumbaiLOL ...This observing fast with her for her long life if cvs have shown a person this much sincere to his wife ..a bond he had with her in childhood to grown up he kept it then suddenly for some other woman he ditched his wife  does make things a lot unbelievable ..Cvs could have made it more understanding and better and blame Bal vivah mostly not putting entire blame on Jagaya's head ..yes it feels sad once our so much adorable pair ..i am against Bal vivah but i just use to love that cute little beend and beendiniLOLtheir cute fights ..sharing and caring ,then after leap they became just too cute ..their love was cute , innocent , pure then suddenly everything went bad sometimes i feel like killing cvs why introduced Gauri again..but but cvs and their story ..sigh ..miss old cute Jagaya and Anandi wish we could reverse time and change all bad that happened but something can never be changed and these flashbacks are just rubbing salts on wounds  now we are seeing them in Anandi's memories mostly next will be Jagaya's turn ...Stern Smileseems like we will  keep seeing the flashbacks of good times of Jagaya Anandi through out the serial  LOL

Edited by mahi12 - 09 August 2012 at 2:16am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TheM5393sbadamAdorableAnushapoiu123anu rulzAnjanaYYZaparnauma

Go to top