Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV 8th August 2012 Written Update - COMPLETE (Page 3)

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

chitra11 Senior Member
chitra11
chitra11

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Shiv's family is very nice ,really like daddu but not sure about choti ma.
Glad shiv tell them about anandi divorsee status.

Anand is in hospital and they didn't show shiv's father so i guess A and his father will meet,may be anandi save him or something so that family will impress with anandi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmDaltoni

wuthering IF-Dazzler
wuthering
wuthering

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Decent epi...The only part I didn't like were the random Jagya- Anandi flashbacks thrown in between...do NOT want! AngryLOL

And of course...Anandi seemed to tired. Poor thing. I hope there is a reason she rushes to the hospital. Like people are mentioning- maybe she DOES run into Shivs dad. But what about the fact that she has not broken her fast yet? Will Shiv turn up magically at the hospital to do the honors? LOL

And oh Shivs family looks SUPER cool. A fitting family for our super cool Collector Saab!LOL

And can I just say how HAPPY the precap made me! Knowing Shiv- I knew he would not hide it, but still good to see it executed! Three cheers for the creatives for clearing that up right away & not keeping it for later unnecessary drama!

And LOL at the Ashima ki ma ko kya hua confusion! 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Parihoonmein_12ChytraAbhiAniMisseshapayalibmdixie123aparnaumaAnjanaYYZkhusi_*Daltoni

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
 From comparison of Anandi and Gauri scenes today means they both were keeping fast for one man... this was Anandi's last fast for Jagaya from next year since shiv is going to replace Jagaya as Anandi's husband so she will only fast for him...poor Anandi she was still remembering her past with Jagaya ..her first teej after divorce so we have to see playback of her memories again LOLcvs never forget to emotionally torture us again and again by showing us good times of Anandi Jagaya when we i mean i use to love them so much together ...shiv will have to do a lot of hard work to make place for new memories in Anandi's mind LOL

Gauri has started showing her more fangs LOLand Jagaya started to remember Anandi's worth .again ..good keep remembering what a gem you lost for woman like Gauri..

By the way  i will never understand why cvs first have shown Jagaya so much sincere to Anandi then betray herConfused ..he use to fast with Anandi ..use to write his name on her hand with mehendi .now he wasn't a two year old  kid there both Anandi and Jagaya were adults so if he use to love her so much then  he can't betray her Confusedreally when use to see these scenes never thought in dreams what i am seeing today will ever happen... its very much like if now seeing AnSh next cvs show us Shiv betraying Anandi ...but i know that will never happen LOL...cvs very well fooled us in Jagaya Anandi's case LOLperhaps cvs wanted to give good memories to Anandi with Jagaya as  adults too to torture her thats why they made him so good to her before then cheat her LOL

Jaggu was quite sad today hmm seems like bhabuuti effect  hasn't got down from his head yet LOL

Shiv;s family is nice ...i am glad shiv didn't hid any thing from his family ..was straight to truth..way to go man Clap 

Shiv's family is just too good mmm Anandi can't have everything so straight in her life then how will her story proceed ...Confusedwhat cvs are cooking ?Confused

Edited by mahi12 - 08 August 2012 at 12:17pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SinSinTheM5393Parihoonmein_12AdorableAnushaCasper-wutheringanu rulzAnjanaYYZaparnaumaDaltoni

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
To me it looked like she is remembering Sumitra more than Jagya.
Was she really observing it for Jagya?Because  DS was saying that previous year it was Jagya and next year Shiv will be there.

I don't really understand the significance of these parallel scenes of Teej.
Why on earth is Jagya remembering his times with Anandi now?How come he never remembered all these timee with her when he was chasing G during his med college days?

Edited by aparnauma - 08 August 2012 at 10:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chitra11wutheringAnjanaYYZ

wuthering IF-Dazzler
wuthering
wuthering

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

To me it looked like she is remembering Sumitra more than Jagya.
Was she really observing it for Jagya?Because she DS was saying that previous year it was Jagya and next year Shiv will be there.

I don't really understand the significance of these parallel scenes of Teej.
Why on earth is Jagya remembering his times with Anandi now?How come he never remembered all these timee with her when he was chasing G during his med college days?

What about the Mehendi part Aparna. While she is getting it done, she remembers how Jagya once wrote his name on her hand. And that Jhoola part? I dunno who remembered it- Jagya or Anandi.

And seriously. I don't understand the significance either. How does Jugat SUDDENLY have a soft spot for her? Felt it came out of nowhere. I am really NOT interested in seeing their past together. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chitra11DaltoniAnjanaYYZ

timepass Goldie
timepass
timepass

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

Shiv's family is bunch of happy-go-lucky people...free of stress and send positive vibes. This is what Anandi needs...a fun loving familySmile
aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

From comparison of Anandi and Gauri scenes today means they both were keeping fast for one man... this was Anandi's last fast for Jagaya from next year since shiv is going to replace Jagaya as Anandi's husband so she will only fast for him...poor Anandi she was still remembering her past with Jagaya ..her first teej after divorce so we have to see playback of her memories again LOLcvs never forget to emotionally torture us again again by showing us good times of Anandi Jagaya when we i mean i use to love them so much together ...shiv will have to do a lot of hard work to make place for new memories in Anandi's mind LOL

Gauri has started showing her more fangs LOLand Jagaya started to remember Anandi's worth .again ..good keep remembering what a gem you lost for woman like Gauri..

By the way  i will never understand why cvs first have shown Jagaya so much sincere to Anandi then betray herConfused ..he use to fast with Anandi ..use to write his name on her hand with mehendi .now he wasn't a two year kid there both Anandi and Jagaya were adults so if he use to love her so much then  he can't betray her Confusedreally when use to see these scenes never thought in dreams what i am seeing today will ever happen. its very much like if now seeing AnSh next cvs show us Shiv betraying Anandi ...but i know that will never happen LOL...cvs very well fooled us in Jagaya Anandi's case LOLperhaps cvs wanted to give good memories to Anandi with Jagaya as  adults too to torture her thats why they made him so good to her before then cheat her LOL

Jaggu was quite sad today hmm seems like bhabuuti effect  hasn't got down from his head yet LOL

Shiv;s family is nice ...i am glad shiv didn't hid any thing from his family ..was straight to truth..way to go man Clap 

Shiv's family is just too good mmm Anandi can't have everything so straight in her then how will her story proceed ...Confusedwhat cvs are cooking ?Confused

CVs made him cheat on her because they thought that's the only way they can show that bal vivah is a bad thing.

I agree you feel sad when you see their childhood scenes and their togetherness.They may not have known what the meaning of marriage was but all the same they had so much love  for one another.They really valued each other.

Children may not know the meaning marriage but that does not mean they are not capable of forming relationships and develop attachments.Jagya  and Anadi loved each other not because they are husband and wife they started love each other because they ended up being together at same place at the same time.Bal vivah only put them in one place and they developed a relation ship on their own.

CVs have done injustice to this relation in their eagerness to prove that they are against child marriage.
I think they are trying to put Shiv and Anandi in the same position as Anandi and Jagya were put years ago and have them develop a relationship.

I think Bhabohot seems to have done some good job at least on Jagya.

Edited by aparnauma - 08 August 2012 at 5:56pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine244mahi12poiu123dlipAnjanaYYZ

Go to top