India-Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Hurts :( (Page 2)

.Comics_Music. IF-Rockerz
.Comics_Music.
.Comics_Music.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Agree yaar...everyone was sooo tensed, crying, anger & pain & all kinds of negative emotions filled in today's epi!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yuvreensinghalvidya.G

ammarkhan134 Senior Member
ammarkhan134
ammarkhan134

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
today's epi was tense

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yuvreensinghal

S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Actually, there was nothing wrong in what Suvreen wanted to do. But she was totally wrong in lying to her parents and doing the things she wanted to. Instead she could have tried to explain and got permission for the trip (like the time she got permission to go to Delhi alone for the admission, where she responsibly arranged accomodation with a friend, etc). She could have introduced her three guy friends to her parents so that her parents would get to know them and feel comfortable about letting their daughter mingle with them. But all this lying and cheating would make her parents to lose trust in their daughter and her friends... and now she has ended up kind of justifying in front of her parents that her friends (esp the guy friends) were bad influence on her...

I really felt sorry to see the dad having to come to the police station and pick his daughter up, get to know how his daughter had lied, etc. He was totally justified in being angry today. But I would say that he shouldn't have slapped suvi.. I think she has passed the age where she can be slapped to make her understand her mistakes. Insteas he should explain to her why she was wrong in lying like this and maybe punish her by restricting her to hang out with friends, etc, for a time-period until she learns to act responsibly and earns his trust..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesyuvreensinghalvidya.Gsujairohit.Comics_Music.

sweetshine IF-Sizzlerz
sweetshine
sweetshine

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Awsum post ClapEmbarrassed
and soo very trueSmile

Suvi has acted out to be the typical teenage girl with milllions of questions in her head facing new environment new ppl and new trends ... a confused teenager always tends to listen to friends more then parents hehe but ofcourse one should definitely know their own limits set around them by their parents and learn to control themseleves...wat was shown up till now is how Suvi lost control and set outside the boundary of her limits...everything she did wasnt really wrong but the fact that it all began wid a lie was the whole root cause problem ... lieing to her parents she did feel guilty but then with the influence of her friends and the atmosphere of the trip took over her guilt and she felt confidence of living in this fast forward world something which every young girl or guy tends to do
She went away from her guilt so much that without thinking about the consequences she went ahead to drink ... its more like a lesson being thaught to all the young generation always Think before you take a Step ahead...and always Think twice before you take a new step aheadTongue
Some where i agree her parents had a fault...especially with the havoc created with being around boys cud have been dealt in a better manner but it was dealt wid such an aggressive manner especially from her mom which created a fear factor in Suvi if she tells the truth abt her trip definitely it wud be rejected ...above that her Dad was total opposite and clamly requested her to stay away from boys and she promised but then telling him the truth wud be as equal to brking that promise and she did not want any misunderstanding to be created and all that pressure increased the fear of telling the truth and going towards a wrong path of lieingOuch

I really feel sorry for Suvi and her parents...Suvi yes did want to do wat every young generation wants to do but then she went wrong in controlling herself and maybe tried to tell the truth to her parents so she wud have earned their trust for sure
Suvi's dad is damn heartbroken its really sad...the way he emoted his disappointment and his pain was jus soo hurtful to seeCry
For him Suvi was his everything his dream his pride ... lieing abt the trip and dressing up like that disappointed him but still he knew or understood inside him that there must have been a reason so
But finding out boys wid her on the trip and the fact that she took alcohol broke him up...the promise his daughter made was broken the pride he had in her was broken the limits he set for her was crossed ...everything together broke him up so much that he didnt want her presence near him also...suddenly the little girl he saw i his daughter turned old and sumone he jus didnt know
and as for their relationship i really luv their relationship and dont want to see it broken like this...hope everything does becum alriteDisapprove

as for Yuvi omg kya socha kya hogaya lolz ye tou ddlj se bhi khatarnak laging mujhe
but on a serius note I really cant see Pappa G. hating Yuvi i reallly wish he sees thru Yuvi and dont want to see any war or clash btw the two...their relationship is more at a light-comic level hope sumhow it comes back to that

and trust me even i have the same questions running thru my head hahahaha omg today's epi was a real blow for us allSleepyConfused...i soo wana know wat will happen i jus cant think abt wat might happen to Suvi tmrw...will she be wid her friends will she be able to talk or see Yuvi again will she even go to DPSC ...guess we have to wait for all that i'm sure CV's must have planned sumthing big and spicyWink

p.s. sorry for the long essayLOLTongue

Edited by sweetshine - 08 August 2012 at 3:40pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesyuvreensinghalvidya.Gsujairohit.Comics_Music.S.Stephy

Roshni.x Senior Member
Roshni.x
Roshni.x

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanika_hp

Being a bit older, I have some advice for the younger readers here.

I will try to say this in the nicest possible way I can. If in any of the following statements you feel as if I am trying to put anyone down, let me make this clear, that its not my intention.

So, firstly let me address the main topic. Why don't other people let us be? Stop asking other people to change the world for you. I know this is a cliche, but you need to be the change you want to see. You don't necessarily have to be downright rebellious or ill mannered to do this.

Why am I saying this? It is because, I have gone through the same situation when I was at university. It was the way i handled it is what makes the difference. My parents too, were the typical Indian middle class parents, who were not really comfortable with me befriending boys or wearing western clothes. How did I convince them? Well, firstly I was always honest with them. We had calm logical discussions in a matured fashion. I gave them my reasons and they gave me their's instead of having a heated discussions. They knew all my friends, guys and girls, personally. Over the years, my friends have become like adopted children to them. My parents have learnt to trust me and my friends. But I had to EARN the trust.

The second issue is about clothes. There is a simple trick to it. As my dad says, 'Jaisa Des waisa Bhes'. That is why, I tend to dress differently accordingly to the company I keep.

The next issue is about drinking. I consider my self lucky in this matter, as I was never really hindered from having a sip or two from my dad's glass when I was growing up. It is due to this, that I wasn't really curious to feel "high" or get "drunk". Thats a personal choice. I personally don't think there is anything wrong in doing either of the above until and unless your actions harm others which is wrong or you end up harming yourself, which will be plain stupid! Its not "cool" to get drunk and barf all over the place, its just plain tacky. One should learn to enjoy alcohol just as they enjoy any other kind of food or drink. I personally hate getting "drunk" as I just don't like loosing control. Also, some of the alcoholic Liqueurs are very nice and used in making cakes and chocolates. I enjoy a casual drink and discuss different alcohols with my dad.

Lastly, start forming your own opinions. Do not do things in life, just because that's just how things are. Learn how to think for yourself. Read more and listen to what different people have to say. Keep an open mind and do not ever jump to conclusions. Remember, what is right for you, might be wrong for someone else.

I shall stop my /rant with this message.

Best reply ever on a post on this particular subject! I'm so glad you shared how you personally managed all the difficulties that are being shown in SG. What exactly is needed between parents and their children is an understanding and that understanding, which eventually leads to trust can only be build when we talk to our parents about all these problems of a teenage/young adult life. You said it correctly that we need to EARN the trust of our parents and by lying to them we do exactly the opposite. I mean I'm 17, I live in Europe but I also have many restrictions being from a Pakistani family. I sometimes feel that my parents are being unfair to me by not letting me go out till late in the night but then they explain to me their point of view and I respect that and them also, they respect my point of view and give me some space, some freedom. I think all that is needed for a healthy relation with our parents is a mutual understanding.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yuvreensinghalvidya.Gsujairohit.Comics_Music.

Savi_S Goldie
Savi_S
Savi_S

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
It was hurting episode from both puppa g n suvis pov.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yuvreensinghalvidya.G

survi035 Goldie
survi035
survi035

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
I agree with you.

Suvreen wouldnt have lied if her parents were alil more understanding. Suvreen is a good girl and an adult so I really do not understand the fuss her parents make...I understand they are concerned for there daughter but they need to let Suvreen have alil more freedom and to make mistakes so she has the chance to learn from them. Life isnt JUST about Home, work and school. Its about experiences, mistakes, love, friendship, excitement ...

and its sad that Daddy Guggal has this bad image of Yuvraj..what happened to grown up people telling the difference between a nice guy and a guy with bad intentions. 

Anyway, one good came out of this road trip despite the negatives and that is "Yuvraj now knows that Suvreen likes him". The kiss was awesuM!

Edited by survi035 - 09 August 2012 at 7:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yuvreensinghalvidya.GakshayR

vidya.G Goldie
vidya.G
vidya.G

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
love to hear ur taughts and opinions..Big smile
i believe there is nothing wrong in expressing opinion...Wink
there is always a positive value in every opinion...n thank u so much for expressing it Thumbs Up
u guys rock!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yuvreensinghal

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index