Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Hurts :(

vidya.G Goldie
vidya.G
vidya.G

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
 Today's episode seems to be the most hurting episode of SUVREEN GUGGAL...Cry
I felt bad for suvreen,pappa guggal,yuvraj and the others

I felt bad for suvreen because all she want is freedom,to enjoy friendship and to have new experience in her youth life...its just she choose the wrong way to gain it which cause her to face all this troublesome..but still i don't think suvreen alone should be blame for this...all the restriction made by he parents did pushed her to make the wrong decision...
what is the problem if a small towners want to have big dreams?
what is the problem if we have friends of opposite sex?
what is the problem if we hang out with friends without any bad intention?
what is the problem if girls wear shorts and t -shirts?
actually there is nothing wrong in doing those thing..its just our mentality and young desire cause us to turns a positive activity to negative..but it can be changed if we have controls of our heart and minds...

pappa guggal Broken Heart
I feel bad for him...bcoz his dearest daughter whom he love and care the most had embarrassed him..lied to him..those slaps is just hurtful to watch...Ouch
but still just by slapping and asking suvreen to stay away from him is not gonna bring any good to both father and daughter...hope their relationship would get better soon...

our cheetah..uwaaa!!!!Cry
after watching todays episode...i am sure there will be this DDLJ amrish puri and srk kind of war between yuvi and papa guggal...Dead
Pappa guggal...yuvi is a nice guy!!!!!please dont misunderstand him!! CryCry
pappa guggal would totaly misunderstand yuvi bcoz of nainital and this road trip...

After watching todays episode there sure is some question which gonna bugging me..Confused
would suvreen remain friends with the others especially annie and naro?
is tultuli gonna create a bigger problem by not telling suvi the truth and blaming annie for everything?
is suvreen gonna remain the same after all that happen or would she be rebellious?
is she even staying in DPSC after all tat happen?
and
would there be any yuvreen relationship after this?????(i hope and sure there will..but i noe its gonna take time looking at the situation)

arghhh milions of questions but no answer...Angry

p/s:i noe i write a lot..
its just to ease the pain in my heart after watching today's episode...
peace..no offence ya..Big smile

Edited by vidya.G - 08 August 2012 at 10:12am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyariiiringroseskie91yuvreensinghalkashishsh.FieryPhoenix.ammarkhan134JiaaReesoumyakishanthi2005Roshni.xdmgfanA1JinxRichashahzMFarah13sujairohitsurita12pia.rahagal.angelbasket_101sweetshine

HarshIkaZaYaxox Senior Member
HarshIkaZaYaxox
HarshIkaZaYaxox

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
I totally agree Yaar!

Precap was scary what's everyone gonna do Yaar?!
Broken Heart Puppa guggal was so hurt.
Today was tension packed!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesyuvreensinghalJiaaReevidya.G

ammarkhan134 Senior Member
ammarkhan134
ammarkhan134

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
it really hurts alot after thinking of the mentality of the people in our society.u r absolutely correct it is a wonderful post.why cant we people advance and live like americans and have freedom.alot of people talk about freedom in 1947 no i dont think we still have the freedom of choice. in order for this part of the world to prosper is by changing this mentality.why dont women have same rights men have.why cant they wear their choice of clothes.why do people think it is indecent if a girl is wearing short clothes.why is she called shameless.then why not boys r shameless when they wear short clothes. we have to give freedom to our women becuz im a man and if i put myself into this situation of a girl i wd not be happy as i wd not hv freedom.why are women inferior to men i dont understand this.nd whats wrong if a boy and a girl r friends.why cant our society accept that boys and girls can be friends.parents shd stop pressurising their children giving them permission to do these things will grow their children.everyone has a right to dream and if u dont dream big ull remain where u r.to be smthing in life u need to dream big.n all of the people who r reading this, promise me that in the future u guyz r gonna make an effort to change this mentality. we r the youth and if we think right then this can change. n finally then will prosper and hv the so called freedom.we will hv to do smthing and shd give equal rights to women becuz at this time i wd wish to send all women in this area affected by this problem to america or any place where there is respect of their choice. and then will only the men realize how to respect women in this part of the world.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yuvreensinghalHarshIkaZaYaxoxvidya.G

vidya.G Goldie
vidya.G
vidya.G

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iluvvirman

I totally agree Yaar!

Precap was scary what's everyone gonna do Yaar?!
Broken Heart Puppa guggal was so hurt.
Today was tension packed!!!
i noe yaar...hope there will b some changes in the mood Smile

Edited by vidya.G - 08 August 2012 at 9:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yuvreensinghal

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Being a bit older, I have some advice for the younger readers here.

I will try to say this in the nicest possible way I can. If in any of the following statements you feel as if I am trying to put anyone down, let me make this clear, that its not my intention.

So, firstly let me address the main topic. Why don't other people let us be? Stop asking other people to change the world for you. I know this is a cliche, but you need to be the change you want to see. You don't necessarily have to be downright rebellious or ill mannered to do this.

Why am I saying this? It is because, I have gone through the same situation when I was at university. It was the way i handled it is what makes the difference. My parents too, were the typical Indian middle class parents, who were not really comfortable with me befriending boys or wearing western clothes. How did I convince them? Well, firstly I was always honest with them. We had calm logical discussions in a matured fashion. I gave them my reasons and they gave me their's instead of having a heated discussions. They knew all my friends, guys and girls, personally. Over the years, my friends have become like adopted children to them. My parents have learnt to trust me and my friends. But I had to EARN the trust.

The second issue is about clothes. There is a simple trick to it. As my dad says, 'Jaisa Des waisa Bhes'. That is why, I tend to dress differently accordingly to the company I keep.

The next issue is about drinking. I consider my self lucky in this matter, as I was never really hindered from having a sip or two from my dad's glass when I was growing up. It is due to this, that I wasn't really curious to feel "high" or get "drunk". Thats a personal choice. I personally don't think there is anything wrong in doing either of the above until and unless your actions harm others which is wrong or you end up harming yourself, which will be plain stupid! Its not "cool" to get drunk and barf all over the place, its just plain tacky. One should learn to enjoy alcohol just as they enjoy any other kind of food or drink. I personally hate getting "drunk" as I just don't like loosing control. Also, some of the alcoholic Liqueurs are very nice and used in making cakes and chocolates. I enjoy a casual drink and discuss different alcohols with my dad.

Lastly, start forming your own opinions. Do not do things in life, just because that's just how things are. Learn how to think for yourself. Read more and listen to what different people have to say. Keep an open mind and do not ever jump to conclusions. Remember, what is right for you, might be wrong for someone else.

I shall stop my /rant with this message.

Edited by sanika_hp - 08 August 2012 at 10:00am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

yuvreensinghal.FieryPhoenix.Roshni.xvidya.GsujairohitS.Stephy

vidya.G Goldie
vidya.G
vidya.G

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammarkhan134

it really hurts alot after thinking of the mentality of the people in our society.u r absolutely correct it is a wonderful post.why cant we people advance and live like americans and have freedom.alot of people talk about freedom in 1947 no i dont think we still have the freedom of choice. in order for this part of the world to prosper is by changing this mentality.why dont women have same rights men have.why cant they wear their choice of clothes.why do people think it is indecent if a girl is wearing short clothes.why is she called shameless.then why not boys r shameless when they wear short clothes. we have to give freedom to our women becuz im a man and if i put myself into this situation of a girl i wd not be happy as i wd not hv freedom.why are women inferior to men i dont understand this.nd whats wrong if a boy and a girl r friends.why cant our society accept that boys and girls can be friends.parents shd stop pressurising their children giving them permission to do these things will grow their children.everyone has a right to dream and if u dont dream big ull remain where u r.to be smthing in life u need to dream big.n all of the people who r reading this, promise me that in the future u guyz r gonna make an effort to change this mentality. we r the youth and if we think right then this can change. n finally then will prosper and hv the so called freedom.we will hv to do smthing and shd give equal rights to women becuz at this time i wd wish to send all women in this area affected by this problem to america or any place where there is respect of their choice. and then will only the men realize how to respect women in this part of the world.

nice reply yaar..
actually freedom is something we always have...its just we are restricted from enjoying it or feeling free...bcoz of some people who used freedom to do negative things...
we don't have to live like americans to enjoy freedom...we can be ourselves to enjoy freedom..its just some ppl mentality..we should look towards both positive and negative side before judging on an issue..especially freedom...

yuvreensinghal

vidya.G Goldie
vidya.G
vidya.G

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanika_hp

Being a bit older, I have some advice for the younger reader here.

I will try to say this in the nicest possible way I can. If in any of the following statements you feel as if I am trying to put anyone down, let me make this clear, that its not my intention.

So, firstly let me address the main topic. Why don't other people let us be? Stop asking other people to change the world for you. I know this is a cliche, but you need to be the change you want to see. You don't necessarily have to be downright rebellious or ill mannered to do this.

Why am I saying this? It is because, I have gone through the same situation when I was at university. It was the way i handled it is what makes the difference. My parents too, were the typical Indian middle class parents, who were not really comfortable with me befriending boys or wearing western clothes. How did I convince them? Well, firstly I was always honest with them. We had calm logical discussions in a matured fashion. I gave them my reasons and they gave me their's instead of having a heated discussions. They knew all my friends, guys and girls, personally. Over the years, my friends have become like adopted children to them. My parents have learnt to trust me and my friends. But I had to EARN the trust.

The second issue is about clothes. There is a simple trick to it. As my dad says, 'Jaisa Des waisa Bhes'. That is why, I tend to dress differently accordingly to the company I keep.

The next issue is about drinking. I consider my self lucky in this matter, as I was never really hindered from having a sip or two from my dad's glass when I was growing up. It is due to this, that I wasn't really curious to feel "high" or get "drunk". Thats a personal choice. I personally don't think there is anything wrong in doing either of the above until and unless your actions harm others which is wrong or you end up harming yourself, which will be plain stupid! Its not "cool" to get drunk and barf all over the place, its just plain tacky. One should learn to enjoy alcohol just as they enjoy any other kind of food or drink. I personally hate getting "drunk" as I just don't like loosing control. Also, some of the alcoholic Liqueurs are very nice and used in making cakes and chocolates. I enjoy a casual drink and discuss different alcohols with my dad.

thanks for ur advice...
i appreciate it a lot...Big smile

yuvreensinghal

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
i think we need to wait and watch for sometime..about the all the relationships..

about yuvreen---i don't think its gonna be affected much..coz whatever yuvi did for suvi..i don't think thats gonna change her mind as such..she knows he's a gud person.Smile.but yes..the confession to themselves and to each other would be delayed for sure..
bt frankly speaking m luking for tultuli to open up and tell the truth to suvreen..coz if she doesn't m sorry..i won't consider her suvreen's friend..if she is gonna hide that truth from her..and instead blame it on annie and gang..i think she would be the biggest liar of them all..Angry

Edited by aksrajvanshi - 08 August 2012 at 10:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yuvreensinghalvidya.G

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index