India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

this might happen tomorrows epi!

savkatika Goldie
savkatika
savkatika

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
siddhant will come to the hospital!guyzz there will be a hug between them tomorrow!siddhant will forget abt his anger towards roli!eyyy we will get to see our sweet caring siddhant back!guyzz just for the sake of rosid i am excited to see tomorrows epi!ok heres wht i think will happen bharadwaj family will come tomorrow roli will blame khushi for all of this!khushi will cry and say thats not her fault roli is again blaming her for nothing!word fight will start between roli and khushi!mataji will then scold both of them and will tell them to stop all this and will tell them to pray for simar!i dnt knw wether this will happen or not but i have a gut feeling that mataji might tell roli and siddhant to go away as she said that they are no longer a part of this family roli will cry and plead them not to let her go as she cant leave her sister like this!siddhant seeing roli like this and hearing matajis word might try to take roli away from this!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mitturajuAMG1Aemypresim--Udhay--

presim Goldie
presim
presim

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
array wow... all r wait for today epi wu...bt u wil give tomw epi wu...Wink...nice yaar...
savkatika Goldie
savkatika
savkatika

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
hehe yea i will definately give tomorrows written update!hopefully cvcs will show us less of khushis reaction and more of roli and siddhant!i hope everything gets all right and that the miscarriage part is  is just a trick by both the sisters!Smileeyyy i just hope they show us the scenes which i have written ant!i dnt want rosid to be back in that stupid family who believes khushi the bar dancer thn their elder wife!Smile
tweety8 Goldie
tweety8
tweety8

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savkatika

hehe yea i will definately give tomorrows written update!hopefully cvcs will show us less of khushis reaction and more of roli and siddhant!i hope everything gets all right and that the miscarriage part is  is just a trick by both the sisters!Smileeyyy i just hope they show us the scenes which i have written ant!i dnt want rosid to be back in that stupid family who believes khushi the bar dancer thn their elder wife!Smile

Nice...Hope your view will become true Day Dreaming

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top