Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
No idea...why she wrote particularly for the bahu.. maybe she felt that she needs to explain about her son's character to the future bahu or she may not understand her son. Maybe with Anjali's marriage already fixed, she must be worrying for her son's future... whether he would get a wife who would understand him... 

-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
No i dnt think she wanted to suicide at that time. Cuz if u remember the letter said 'although im going to be handing this letter to u myself..'. So at that time she had no intentions of commiting suicide.
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
why not? when people are going through tough times they sort of know they will not be around for much longer. They make preparations earlier than others do.
Anshi7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really u  get typical doubts regarding ipk..
but when anji reads the letter she tells that "maa ne ye khat diya aur kaha k agar main naa rahoon to ye meri bahu ko dena"
then anji laughed and told her mom"mamma aap kahan jaaoge jo muje ye khat aur kangan aapki bahu ko  dena padhe ,"and she tells asr k "hume kya pata tha chote k maan sach mein humare saath nahi hongi"..😭.and the siblings get emotional...
so i think k asr ki mom ne letter pehle hi likha thaaa...
Edited by arhimaa7 - 11 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arnav101

I have watched all the episodes bt somehow missed this 1 as i watched it on You tube 

so in which episode is this letter is mentioned 

Here is the link dear! After that letter only he gets all emotional and resumes talking to Khushi that follows the most beautiful star gazing scene!!

Edited by Horizon - 11 years ago
innocentgreen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I remembered the scene when they showed anjali telling arnav, do you remember chote when mama wrote this letter for her bahu how much we laughed that day.(i.e they made fun about the letter) Then we did not realise that she will not be here to give her bahu this.Basically she wrote the letter much more earlier before her death. it was liked she was giving away her dearest possession to her bahu and wanted her to understand him as she did.it was like a wasihat.i think it must be like that. Edited by innocentgreen - 11 years ago