India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Cheevam took the phones o.O

Winds.of.Winter Senior Member
Winds.of.Winter
Winds.of.Winter

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
So im in a very delirious mood today.didnt get to watch the whole episode of D3 today.jitna dekha,didnt find anythng that would make me come n post somethng on IF.but still ek cheez drew my attention.
pardon my craziness but when CHEEVAM took the cellphones from the dazzlers i was like "abbe koi roko.yeh cell phones leke bhagega"ROFLROFLROFL
pata hain serious epi tha but that scene just cracked me.LOL
aur waise bhi,when i have a chnc of making fun of cheevam,why leave it??LOLLOLLOL

P.S: on a serious note,i really think he might take the cellphones n run.Confusedcant trust cheevamApproveLOL

Edited by D3fan_forever - 08 August 2012 at 9:15am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Aakhoishikha31sw1234venusrockzkhandelwalsonaltashu20__anonymous__swaron19swaronlandShrvz_PoPpYTanuka_TanHaPhantasmmaneesha_sankerswayamsharon-Nia-Black_StoneAwesomeSauce.shaani2209sreeja_roxmarauder...Natasha...LamheChurakeLovenarbhinami2811Dark_ChocolateBorn2Dance-Ocean.eyes-

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Iss ne phirse apne Chindi-Chorrr wale harkate shuru kar di. Dazzlers ke expensive fones bech ke channe khayega yeh cheepad  -____- 

GOSH , humaray naseeb mein eik solid villain bhi nahin hai . Yeh pata nahin kya namuna hai ... joker jaise harkate aur creepy kisam se smiles deta rehta hai . Useless fool.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

khandelwalsonalWinds.of.Winter__anonymous__swaron19swaronlandswayamsharonAnonymous--_bellaSwan_Tanuka_TanHa--Rumeli---Nia-maraudershaani2209Zehnaseeb.LovenarbhiAwesomeSauce.Born2Dance-Ocean.eyes-Joshua_TANHA

tejukor Senior Member
tejukor
tejukor

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
sorry to interrupting bt its nt cheevam dude its shivam.LOLLOLany ways i dont like him toh u can call him cheevam or give him the other cheap name...Wink   Wink                                                 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Winds.of.Winter__anonymous__LamheChurakeLovenarbhi

Lovenarbhi IF-Sizzlerz
Lovenarbhi
Lovenarbhi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Yaar that is what i was thinking. He was smirking when sharon gave her phone. Agar swayam ne bhulaya tho be nahi dega wo shivam. Really  what happend to Rey, how can he trust a creep like shivam? 

The new promo where bharat and vishaka blaming sharon is making me down in dumps. Gosh poor sharon and swayam, I hope sharon kuch tho kare nahi tho sare blame sharon par he hogi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Winds.of.Winter__anonymous__

Winds.of.Winter
Winds.of.Winter

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon911

Iss ne phirse apne Chindi-Chorrr wale harkate shuru kar di. Dazzlers ke expensive fones bech ke channe khayega yeh cheepad  -____- 

GOSH , humaray naseeb mein eik solid villain bhi nahin hai . Yeh pata nahin kya namuna hai ... joker jaise harkate aur creepy kisam se smiles deta rehta hai . Useless fool.

chindi chor lol.LOLLOLLOLbilkul sahi.aj phir se wahi constipated painful expressions.Confusedyeh julab ka ad kyun nahi deta?hit hoga

.CoffeeStains.Twinkle_d3LamheChurakeshaani2209

Winds.of.Winter
Winds.of.Winter

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejukor

sorry to interrupting bt its nt cheevam dude its shivam.LOLLOLany ways i dont like him toh u can call him cheevam or give him the other cheap name...Wink   Wink                                                 

i refuse to call him by his name.cheevam suits him.Thumbs Upn last line likhna zaruri nahi tha.nobody can like himLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LamheChurake

swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
u find it funny????& i was thinking that wat he is upto!!!!
& koi baat nai, sharon rai prakash ka bohat nam hai!!! chori karega toe baat uper tak jayagi!!!LOL

Edited by swayamsharon - 08 August 2012 at 8:47am

parlsWinds.of.WinterLamheChurakeLovenarbhi

Lovenarbhi IF-Sizzlerz
Lovenarbhi
Lovenarbhi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chimpukli10

Originally posted by Suku_SwaRon

Yaar that is what i was thinking. He was smirking when sharon gave her phone. Agar swayam ne bhulaya tho be nahi dega wo shivam. Really  what happend to Rey, how can he trust a creep like shivam? 

The new promo where bharat and vishaka blaming sharon is making me down in dumps. Gosh poor sharon and swayam, I hope sharon kuch tho kare nahi tho sare blame sharon par he hogi.
hey don't think too much..weaklings are going to perform re..u saw d earlier promo rite..so usme they r performing..our diva will soon sort it out...

Yeah I want our Diva to sort it out. Def kuch tho karenge he wo.Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index