Writers Corner

ya Devi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
this story dedicated to woman power of society..as a protest against increasing crime against woman...this is not any kind of love story..the female protagonists of the story were victim of different kind of sexual violence, abuse and society's unfair behavior to them but still they didn't lose their hope of living..they continued their struggle to change the society's rotten mentality for women that women are inferior than men..which mentality teaches women not to go outside of home and teaches men to that girls are just like other commodities..

this story is very serious unlike other stories of mine...i don't know how much i can do justice with this story but still i dare to try coz as a woman i feel like dying every time i come to know about a violence against woman be it rape,molestation.eve teasing,child abusement, domestic violence , acid attack , mms or any kind of abusement against woman ..

this story is to say is woman is part of the supreme energy..Goddess Adi Shakti...

Edited by FairyDreams - 28 December 2012 at 12:10am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ya Devi" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.